- TREBLE SPECIAL - 20/1 Everton, Southampton and Chelsea ALL win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- ACCA SPECIAL - Betfair offer 30/1 for Everton, Chelsea, Southampton and West Ham ALL to win (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Sunderland v Man Utd with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Man Utd to beat Sunderland with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 6/1 Ireland win or 6/1 France win on Saturday with Betfair (New Customers)
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 Wales win or 12/1 Scotland win on Saturday (New Betfair Customers)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 4/1 for Chelsea to beat Newcastle on Saturday (new accounts)
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 15/1 for the Foxes to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Arsenal v Leicester with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 5/1 for the Gunners to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win or 12/1 for Leicester to win with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 England to beat Italy with Betfair (New Customers)
- DOUBLE SPECIAL - 12/1 for Liverpool and Man City BOTH to win on Sunday (new Paddy Power customers)
- VILLA v LIVERPOOL - Betfair offer new customers 6/1 for Liverpool to win on Sunday
- MAN CITY v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 12/1 for Spurs to win (new accounts)
- MAN CITY v SPURS - Get 5/1 City win or 10/1 Tottenham win when you open a Betfair account
- LA LIGA - Betfair offer enhanced odds of 5/1 for Barcelona to beat Celta Vigo (New Accounts)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Tshwane Open
- LIVE IN-PLAY - AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
Sporting Lisbon v Athletic Bilbao Odds: Back a score draw in Portugal
Sporting Lisbon welcome Athletic Bilbao to Estadio Jose Alvalade for the first leg of their Europa League semi-final on Thursday night and there is little to choose between the two in the match odds. Sporting are priced 8/5 and Bilbao are 7/4, with the draw looking tempting at 9/4 with Paddy Power.
Athletic have the advantage of playing the second leg at home next week and they are 1/2 on to qualify for the final, where it would be an all-Spanish affair against either Valencia or Atletico Madrid.
Sporting are not to be underestimated though as the Portuguese side head into the match on an 11 match unbeaten run at home in Europe. They are 6/4 to make it through to the final and they have already upset the odds in the competition when they ousted Premier League title challengers Manchester City in the last-sixteen.
Furthermore, Sporting are unbeaten in 17 matches at home in all competitions, including a 1-0 win over City and victory over Benfica in the Portuguese League last time out. They may only be fourth in the Portuguese table but, like Bilbao, they have saved their best for the Europa League this season. Striker Ricky van Wolfswinkel has been particularly impressive, scoring five times in Europe and he is 11/2 to score first on Thursday.
Sporting have tended to start matches quickly, not least when going 2-0 up against Man City before losing 3-2 at the Etihad recently, and the double result of a half-time Sporting win and full-time draw can be backed at tempting odds of 12/1. Meanwhile, there have been six penalties in Sporting's last eight games and a penalty being awarded in Thursday's match is available at 2/1 with PaddyPower.
It is defensively that Sporting have been most impressive though as five of their last six games have gone under 2.5 and under 2.5 is 4/5 on this week. Their defence will be thoroughly tested by Bilbao, who have scored seven in their last two European away games.
Fernando Llorente is the main threat for the Spanish side as he is 9/2 to score last after scoring four goals in his last four Europa League games and three in his last three in La Liga. Bilbao are struggling in seventh place in La Liga after winning just two of their last nine in all competitions but they have saved their very best for the Europa League.
They are unbeaten in five matches in Europe and have won four of their last six away in the competition, including victory at Manchester United. However, they have won just one of five away in all competitions and they might just have to settle with a draw this week, with the correct score of 1-1 available at 5/1 and the score draw can be backed at 16/5 with Paddy Power.
Sporting Lisbon v Athletic Bilbao Form
Check the season's statistics for both Sporting Lisbon and Athletic Bilbao, plus the odds ahead of Thursday's match.
Sporting Lisbon v Athletic Bilbao Tips
Tip #1: Score draw @ 16/5 with Paddy Power.
Tip #2: Fernando Llorente to score last @ 9/2 with Paddy Power.
Tip #3: Double result of a half-time Sporting win and full-time draw @ 12/1 with Paddy Power.
Sporting Lisbon v Athletic Bilbao Odds
8/5 Sporting Lisbon
7/4 Athletic Bilbao
To Qualify Odds
6/4 Sporting Lisbon
1/2 Athletic Bilbao
Correct Score Odds
15/2 Sporting Lisbon 1-0
11/1 Sporting Lisbon 2-0
17/2 Sporting Lisbon 2-1
8/1 Draw 0-0
5/1 Draw 1-1
11/1 Draw 2-2
15/2 Athletic Bilbao 1-0
12/1 Athletic Bilbao 2-0
17/2 Athletic Bilbao 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
9/2 Fernando Llorente
11/2 Ricky van Wolfswinkel
7/1 Diego Rubio
15/2 Gaizka Toquero
15/2 No Goalscorer
8/1 Matias Fernandez
9/1 Ibai Gomez
9/1 Iker Muniain
10/1 Sebastian Ribas
10/1 Markel Susaeta
Odds supplied by PaddyPower.com, who provide over 100 betting markets, including live betting in-running, for both Europa League semi-finals.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Chelsea v Barcelona Odds Back Messi and Drogba to score at Stamford Bridge
Barca Start Favourites For Semi Final First Leg
FA Cup Final Odds Chelsea favourites to beat Liverpool at Wembley
Chelsea Make Their Fourth FA Cup Final Appearance In Six Years
Bayern Munich v Real Madrid Odds Back a draw in the first leg betting
Ronaldo Favourite To Score First At The Allianz Arena
Arsenal v Wigan Betting Back Theo Walcott to score first at the Emirates
Arsenal Odds On Favourites For League Clash
Tottenham v Chelsea Odds Back a draw in the Wembley betting
Tempting Odds For Match To Be Decided By Penalties
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you THREE FREE £10 bets.
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Ladbrokes are one of the best known bookmakers in the UK and are offering a free £50 bet when you sign up as a new customer. Register using the bonus code F50 and they'll match your first bet with a free bet up to £50.
Open Account - Free £50 bet
£25 free bet with William Hill.
- Open an account at William Hill and and use the promotion code F25.
- Deposit funds and place your first bet
- William Hill match your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Betfred will give you a free £30 bet when you open a new account and have a first bet of at least £10.
- Open a new betting account with Betfred
- Have a bet of at least £10
- Betfred will give you a free £30 bet
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers