Low Scoring Contest Expected As Brighton Host Chelsea In The Premier League
Saturday 20th January 2018, 12.30pm - Brighton v Chelsea (Amex Stadium)
The Premier League weekend gets off to a flyer on Saturday lunchtime as Brighton host Chelsea at the Amex Stadium live on Sky Sports. An important game for both teams, the Seagulls will be looking for one of the biggest wins of the season to stop their slide down the table.
- Brighton have only been involved in 7 BTTS matches this term in the league from 23 games - 30.43%
- Chelsea have only scored one goal in their last four matches in all competitions
|Saturday 20th January - 12.30pm||Odds||Won/Lost||Bet|
|Brighton v Chelsea|
|Tips||BTTS - No Best Bet||@ 8 / 11|
Chelsea The Clear Favourites for the Win
Chelsea have been struggling of late with no wins in their last four matches, and only one goal during that period.
That came against Norwich in mid-week when they scraped past their Championship opponents on penalties in the FA Cup, and that will be a major concern for Conte. Morata and Pedro both saw red in mid-week and will miss the trip to the south coast but despite that, the away team are understandably the favourites.
Chelsea can be backed at 11/18 with Ladbrokes to beat the Seagulls, who themselves have been struggling of late.
Albion are without a win in four matches, and fell to an awful defeat at West Brom last weekend to see them slip to 16th place in the table. The concerns are growing at the Amex, and that means they are as big as 11/2 with Paddy Power to claim the three points this weekend.
Brighton v Chelsea Match Betting - Click To Bet
*Odds correct as of 19th Jan, 07:27. Odds are subject to change.
Low Scoring Affair Expected At The Amex Stadium
We have already mentioned Chelsea's struggles in front of goal in recent weeks and with Morata set to miss this match, Conte will be scratching his head.
The goals have dried up since the turn of the year for the Premier League champions, and it is a similar story down at Brighton.
Only Swansea City have scored less goals in the top flight than Brighton this term, and that is a worrying stat for Chris Hughton. That trend continues from a punting point of view with only seven of their 23 games since August ending with both teams on the score-sheet, which is the joint lowest percentage in the division.
With that in mind, backing against both teams scoring looks the safe punt here at 8/11 with Bet Victor.
Chelsea are clearly not in the best form but they should still be too strong for their relegation threatened opponents, but don't expect this to be an entertaining game!
Brighton v Chelsea - BTTS Match Betting
*Odds correct as of 18th Jan, 10:24. Odds are subject to change.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Rock Solid Chelsea Can Cruise To FA Cup Replay Win Against Norwich
Norwich Have Not Beaten Chelsea Since 1994
Leicester City to outclass Fleetwood Town in FA Cup replay at King Power Stadium
Leicester City V Fleetwood Town Betting Preview
Arsenal to outclass Bournemouth in Premier League clash on Sunday
Bournemouth V Arsenal Betting Preview
Man United Can Punish A Shaky Stoke City Defence In The Monday Night Football
A Must Win Game For The Red Devils
Game Of The Season On The Cards As Liverpool Host Man City At Anfield
Is The City Unbeaten Record In Danger?
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers