- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
West Ham v QPR Odds: Loic Remy is a tempting bet to score on his debut
Queens Park Rangers will look to maintain their recent resurgent form when they travel across London to take on West Ham at Upton Park on Saturday afternoon. The Premier League basement side have been much-improved under Harry Redknapp lately and they will look to new signing Loic Remy to make an instant impact if he makes his debut this weekend.
Redknapp's side will have to upset the odds if they are to take three points on Saturday though as they head into the match as a tempting 13/5 punt with Betfred. West Ham go in as even-money favourites and the draw can be backed at 9/4, although a QPR win could be the value bet as they look to build on some impressive recent performances.
They are unbeaten in their last four ahead of their trip to Upton Park and it is a run of form that has seen them win 1-0 at Chelsea, draw 1-1 with West Brom in the FA Cup before winning the replay 1-0 at the Hawthorns, while they have also drawn 0-0 with the in-form Tottenham at Loftus Road.
That run of form has seen them move to within five points of safety and with other teams dropping like stones above them they could give their survival chances a real boost this weekend. They have tightened up in impressive fashion defensively as they have conceded just one goal in four but it might be worth a look at both teams to score in this West Ham v QPR fixture this weekend.
Both teams to score can be backed at a best price 4/5 with Fred and that is the way West Ham's last six home games have gone. The Hammers have scored at least one goal in 92% of their matches at Upton Park, although they have kept just one clean sheet in their last 12 home and away in all competitions and QPR's Loic Remy will be looking to take full advantage.
The French striker found himself at out of favour at Marseille but he made an £8m move to Loftus Road earlier this week and could be in line for a debut on Saturday. Remy was one of the hottest properties in France a couple of seasons ago and he is a best price 7/1 with Fred to make an immediate impact by scoring the first goal against West Ham.
In contrast to QPR, West Ham have suffered a poor run of form of late as they have won two of their last 12 in all competitions, including just one of their last four at home. They may be 11th in the league table but they will be glancing nervously over their shoulders as they sit just seven points above the relegation zone.
In fairness to Sam Allardyce's side they have been beset by injuries and the return of Mo Diame to full fitness is very welcome. Andy Carroll could also be fit for Saturday and he is 6/1 to score first, although Carlton Cole (6/1) might be preferred after he performed admirably in the 1-0 FA Cup defeat at Manchester United on Wednesday.
West Ham v QPR Form
Check the season's statistics for both West Ham and QPR, plus the odds ahead of Saturday's match.
West Ham v QPR Tips
Tip #1: QPR to win @ 13/5 with Betfred.
Tip #2: Loic Remy to score first @ 7/1 with Betfred.
Tip #3: Both teams to score @ 4/5 with Betfred.
West Ham v QPR Odds
Evs West Ham
Correct Score Odds
6/1 West Ham 1-0
8/1 West Ham 2-0
8/1 West Ham 2-1
15/2 Draw 0-0
11/2 Draw 1-1
14/1 Draw 2-2
17/2 QPR 1-0
16/1 QPR 2-0
14/1 QPR 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
6/1 Andy Carroll
6/1 Carlton Cole
13/2 Marouane Chamakh
13/2 Kevin Nolan
13/2 Wellington Paulista
7/1 Loic Remy
15/2 Ricardo Vaz Te
15/2 Djibril Cisse
15/2 No Goalscorer
8/1 Adel Taarabt
9/1 Dudley Campbell
10/1 Joe Cole
Odds supplied by Betfred.com, who offer live in-play betting for all Premier League matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Man City v Fulham Odds City hot favourites to extend winning run
The Hosts Have Won Four Matches In A Row
A Suarez hattrick and away win for Cardiff amongst weekends best bets
Arsenal Fancied To Get Something From Chelsea Clash
Newcastle United v Reading Odds Royals to gain a point from Magpies
Papiss Cisse A Great Bet To Score First
Liverpool v Norwich Odds Suarez The Man To Follow At Anfield
Will Sturridge Start His First League Game For The Reds?
West Brom v Aston Villa Odds Baggies can pile the pressure on their Midlands rivals
Albion Odds On Favourites At The Hawthorns
Adam Lyth should return to opener spot for England this summer
Who Should Partner Alastair Cook In England's First Test Match?
Worst Premier League Starting XI Of The Year
Stealing XI (A Leav In)
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers