- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Tottenham v Man Utd Odds: Back Robin Van Persie to score first
Tottenham Hotspur and Manchester United clash at White Hart Lane on Sunday in what promises to be an absolute corker. Premier League leaders United will be gunning to extend their lead at the summit, while Spurs will be looking for the win that could propel them up to third in the table.
In-form United are simply on fire at the moment, having picked up 28 points from their last 10 games - a truly staggering statistic. In Robin Van Persie they have a striker who cannot stop scoring at the moment, with the former Arsenal skipper netting in nine of his last 10 games. This makes the Dutchman an attractive price at 4/1 to open the scoring on Sunday afternoon, while he can also be backed at 5/1 to bag at least a brace.
Meanwhile Spurs are also enjoying a fine run of form, with just one defeat in their last 13 games in all competitions. However, last Saturday’s disappointing goalless draw with QPR wasn't ideal preparation for the visit of United and could affect their confidence going into the crunch match.
Fergie's high flyers go into the game as the narrow 11/8 favourites with Paddy Power, while Spurs can be backed at 2/1 to do the double over their opponents for the first time ever in the Premier League - with the 1989/1990 season the last time they achieved this feat. Meanwhile, in what is likely to be a closely fought encounter, a draw could be the way to go at 23/10.
The previous Tottenham v Man Utd fixture saw Spurs stun United at Old Trafford back in September. Their thrilling 3-2 win was their first victory at United’s stomping ground for a staggering 23 years and they will use that result as inspiration to achieve another three points on Sunday. Gareth Bale scored on that occasion and the rapid winger can be backed at 9/4 to score again this weekend, while Jermain Defoe is priced at 9/5 to score his eleventh league goal of the campaign.
Spurs haven’t beaten United at home in the last 11 meetings at White Hart Lane, with the visitors winning on eight of those occasions. The Red Devils can be backed at 8/1 to come away with a 2-1 win, while they can be backed at 4/1 to win with three of four goals in the match, where as a 3-2 scoreline is available at a tempting 18/1 with PaddyPower.
On the other hand Tottenham’s recent good form will give them confidence of ending their poor home record against United, with the hosts priced at 17/2 to register a 2-1 win. Alternatively a high scoring draw such as 2-2 could prove to be a fruitful punt at 9/1.
Tottenham v Man Utd Form
Check the season's statistics for both Tottenham and Man Utd, plus the odds ahead of Sunday's match.
Tottenham Stats | Man Utd Stats
Tottenham v Man Utd Tips
Tip#1: Robin Van Persie to score first @ 4/1 with Paddy Power
Tip#2: Gareth Bale to score anytime @ 9/4 with Paddy Power
Tip#3: Man Utd to win with 3 or 4 total goals in the game @ 4/1 with Paddy Power
Tottenham v Man Utd Odds
11/8 Man Utd
Correct Score Odds
10/1 Tottenham 1-0
14/1 Tottenham 2-0
17/2 Tottenham 2-1
9/1 Man Utd 1-0
12/1 Man Utd 2-0
8/1 Man Utd 2-1
11/1 Draw 0-0
6/1 Draw 1-1
10/1 Draw 2-2
First Goalscorer Odds
4/1 Robin Van Persie
11/2 Wayne Rooney
11/2 Javier Hernandez
13/2 Jermain Defoe
7/1 Danny Welbeck
15/2 Gareth Bale
8/1 Chris Dempsey
10/1 Gylfi Sigurdsson
10/1 Ashley Young
10/1 Shinji Kagawa
If Robin van Persie scores last in this game, PaddyPower.com will refund all losing First Goalscorer, Last Goalscorer, Correct Score & Scorecast singles on the match.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Arrival of Pochettino sees Southampton clipped in the latest relegation betting
What Effect Will Sacking Adkins Have On Saints's Season?
Chelsea v Arsenal Odds Gunners can increase the pressure on Benitez at the Bridge
Demba Ba Heads The Goalscorer Betting Markets
Wigan v Sunderland Odds Black Cats can upset the betting at the DW Stadium
Both Sides Looking To Enhance Survival Hopes
West Ham v QPR Odds Loic Remy is a tempting bet to score on his debut
Rangers Bid To Upset The Odds At Loftus Road
Man City v Fulham Odds City hot favourites to extend winning run
The Hosts Have Won Four Matches In A Row
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers