- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Man City v Villarreal Odds: Double result looks tempting in the Eastlands betting
Manchester City start as odds on favourites when they take on Villarreal in Group A of the Champions League on Tuesday night. City are yet to win a match in the competition but they are 1/3 on to break their duck according to Paddy Power, while Villarreal have been struggling for form this season and are an 8/1 punt, with the draw priced 4/1.
City moved to the top of the Premier League on Saturday as they thumped Aston Villa 4-1, although their start to life in Europe's top competition has been less straightforward. A draw with Napoli was followed by a 2-0 loss to Bayern Munich and Roberto Mancini's men will need three points this week to improve their qualification prospects.
They are unbeaten in thirteen European matches at home and they will hope Sergio Aguero is fit. The Argentine striker is struggling with a groin problem but if he is fit he looks great value to be first scorer at odds of 7/2 after he scored five goals in eight appearances against Villarreal when he was playing for Atletico Madrid.
If Aguero is absent, then Edin Dzeko could be the way to go as he is likely to lead the line with Mario Balotelli absent. Dzeko has scored nine goals this season, including two in two appearances for Bosnia last week, and he can be backed at 9/2.
City have scored first in every league match this season and they are 3/10 on to score first against Villarreal. Of more interest is the fact that 20 of City's 27 goals in the league have come in the second half of matches and the double result of a half time draw and full time Man City win looks very tempting at odds of 3/1 with PaddyPower.com this week.
They come up against a Villarreal side that have been struggling for form this season, winning just two of their eleven fixtures so far. They have failed to score in five of their last six away matches, while City have kept three clean sheets in their last five matches and the City win to nil could be worth backing at 11/10.
Goals have been hard to come by for the Spanish side and former Manchester United striker Guiseppe Rossi has managed to score just three so far, with Paddy Power going 10/1 that he is first goalscorer on his return to Manchester. Rossi's striker partner Nilmar is out this week, as is Angel Lopez, while Marcos Senna and Marco Ruben are doubts.
Villarreal have managed to keep things tight during their struggles this term though as six of their last seven matches have involved under 2.5 goals, with under 2.5 priced 6/5 this week.
They are thirteenth in La Liga and two defeats from two in the Champions League is worrying, with a record third successive European victory looking very possible at Eastlands. They are without a win in four and have failed to pick up a win in their last eleven away matches, with the correct score of 2-0 to City good value at 11/2.
Find out more about the match odds, team form and latest news for Man City v Villarreal at our dedicated Champions League mini-site.
Man City v Villarreal Form
Check the season's statistics for both Man City and Villarreal plus the odds ahead of Tuesday's match.
Man City v Villarreal Tips
Tip #1: Double result of a half-time draw and full-time Man City win @ 3/1 with PaddyPower.com
Tip #2: Man City to win to nil @ 11/10 with PaddyPower.com
Tip #3: Under 2.5 goals in the match @ 6/5 with PaddyPower.com
Man City v Villarreal Odds
1/3 Man City
Correct Score Odds
11/2 Man City 1-0
11/2 Man City 2-0
7/1 Man City 2-1
13/1 Draw 0-0
15/2 Draw 1-1
17/1 Draw 2-2
22/1 Villarreal 1-0
60/1 Villarreal 2-0
25/1 Villarreal 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
7/2 Sergio Aguero
7/2 Carlos Tevez
9/2 Edin Dzeko
13/2 David Silva
7/1 Samir Nasri
8/1 Adam Johnson
9/1 Yaya Toure
10/1 Guiseppe Rossi
11/1 James Milner
12/1 No Goalscorer
14/1 Marco Ruben
Odds supplied by PaddyPower.com, who provide a variety of betting markets for this week's Champions League matches, including live betting in-running.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
West Brom v Wolves Odds Draw good value bet in the Midlands Derby
Baggies Evens Favourites With Unibet
Arsenal v Sunderland Betting Wengers side odds on favourites at the Emirates
Arsenal Are Unbeaten In Ten At Home Against The Black Cats
Newcastle v Tottenham Odds Back a draw in the St James Park betting
Demba Ba Looks Good Value In The Betting To Score First
Man City v Aston Villa Betting City odds on to keep up unbeaten run with win
Mario Balotelli Good Odds To Score First
Chelsea v Everton Odds Drogba favourite in the betting to score first
Didier Drogba Has Scored Seven In Nine Matches Against The Toffees
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers