- TREBLE SPECIAL - Paddy Power go 25/1 for West Ham, Chelsea and Leicester ALL to win (New Accounts)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Chelsea, West Ham, Leicester and Newcastle ALL win (New Betfair Customers)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man Utd and Leicester BOTH to win (New Coral Accounts)
- CHAMPIONSHIP - Get 7/1 for Middlesbrough to beat Brighton with Paddy Power (New Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 12/1 Middlesbrough win or 16/1 Brighton win with Betfair
- NORWICH v MAN UTD - New Betfair customers get 10/1 for Man United to win
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 6/1 for Leicester to beat Everton with Paddy Power
- LEICESTER v EVERTON - New Betfair customers get 6/1 for Leicester to win
- TREBLE SPECIAL - New Paddy Power customers can get 20/1 for Spurs, Liverpool and Man City ALL win
- SUPER SUNDAY - Betfair go 20/1 Spurs, Liverpool and Arsenal ALL win (New Customers)
- TOTTENHAM v SOUTHAMPTON - 12/1 for Spurs to win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Coral go 8/1 for Liverpool and Spurs BOTH to win (New Accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 14/1 Southampton to beat Spurs with Paddy Power
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Paddy Power offer 7/1 Man City win or 10/1 Arsenal win
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 7/1 Man City win or 10/1 Arsenal win (New Accounts)
- Live In-Play - Trophee Hassan II
- Live In-Play - Wells Fargo Championship
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Hearts v Tottenham Odds: Spurs favourites to win first leg at Tynecastle
Tottenham begin their Europa League campaign with a 'Battle of Britain' tie against Hearts at Tynecastle on Thursday night and despite Harry Redknapp's apparent distaste for the tournament his side start as odds on favourites to win the first leg. Paddy Power price them 4/6, while Hearts will be keen to show their English counterparts that Scottish football is still strong and they can be backed at 4/1, with the draw priced 5/2.
The English side had a taste of Champions League football last season and it is something of a 'come down' that they will be playing in the second tier of European football this year. Redknapp has indicated that he will look to rotate his squad during the tournament but his side still look far too strong for Hearts as Spurs are 1/10 to qualify, with Hearts an outside 5/1 punt.
Hearts can lay claim to a slight fitness advantage as the Scottish Premier League started in July, although just a few weeks ago they were a club in turmoil. There was controversy as Paulo Sergio replaced Jim Jefferies as manager earlier in the season, despite Jefferies guiding Hearts to third in the league last year.
Sergio has overseen some decent results so far, not least the 3-0 win over a poor Aberdeen side at the weekend. John Sutton was on target twice that day and he is a 7/1 punt in the first goalscorer market this week.
The concern for Hearts will be a defensive injury crisis that has left them severely short at the back and the fact that they have kept just one clean sheet in their last five matches at home doesn't bode well. Spurs look good value to grab an important away goal and both teams to score can be backed at odds of 4/5.
Spurs took Europe by storm last year, scoring eleven goals in six Champions League matches, and over 2.5 goals in this week's match looks a decent punt at 10/11 on.
Rafael van der Vaart was instrumental last year as the Dutchman scored 13 goals, despite waning towards the end of the season. The Dutchman looked back to his best in pre-season and it is well worth remembering that he scored first in nine Premier League matches last year, with PaddyPower.com offering tempting industry best priced odds of 5/1 for van der Vaart to score first against Hearts.
Redknapp will have to do without the services of Steven Pienaar, William Gallas, Jermaine Jenas and Ledley King through injury but they still possess enough quality to beat a Hearts side that have won just two of their last six matches at Tynecastle.
We fancy Spurs' extra quality to pay and they could well put the tie to bed on Thursday, despite their Premier League match with Everton being cancelled last weekend. They can be backed to beat Hearts with a handicap of -1 goal at 21/10, with the correct score of 3-1 looking particularly good value at 14/1.
Hearts v Tottenham Tips
Tip #1: Rafael van der Vaart to score first @ 5/1 with PaddyPower.com
Tip #2: Tottenham to win with a handicap of -1 goal @ 21/10 with PaddyPower.com
Tip #3: Over 2.5 goals in the match @ 10/11 with PaddyPower.com
Hearts v Tottenham Odds
To Qualify Odds
Correct Score Odds
12/1 Hearts 1-0
25/1 Hearts 2-0
13/1 Hearts 2-1
17/2 Draw 0-0
11/2 Draw 1-1
13/1 Draw 2-2
11/2 Tottenham 1-0
7/1 Tottenham 2-0
7/1 Tottenham 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
5/1 Jermain Defoe
5/1 Rafael van der Vaart
5/1 Roman Pavlyuchenko
11/2 Peter Crouch
7/1 Gareth Bale
7/1 John Sutton
8/1 No Goalscorer
9/1 Niko Kranjkar
9/1 Stephen Elliot
9/1 Rudi Skacel
10/1 Luka Modric
Odds supplied by PaddyPower.com, who provide over 100 other betting markets, including live betting in-running, on this match and all the week's Europa League matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Arsenal v Udinese Odds Wengers side hot favourites for first leg of qualifier
Arsenal Have Qualified For The Group Stages For The Past Thirteen Seasons
Man City v Swansea Odds Aguero heads betting to score first on Debut
City Long Odds On To Get All Three Points
Inverness v Rangers Betting Ally McCoists odds on to go top of SPL
Backing Goals Looks A Good Bet
West Brom v Man Utd Odds Back the first goal to be a header in the betting
United Scored More Goals From Headers Than Any Other Team Last Season
Stoke v Chelsea Odds Back the Blues to win to nil
Chelsea Have Won On The Opening Day For The Last Nine Seasons
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £25 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £5 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £25 in free bets
Open Account - Free £25 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers