- SWITZERLAND v POLAND - 10/1 Switzerland win or 8/1 Poland win (Betfair)
- WALES v NORTHERN IRELAND - 6/1 Wales to win (Betway)
- WALES v NORTHERN IRELAND - 7/1 Gareth Bale to score (Betfair)
- WALES v NORTHERN IRELAND - 6/1 Wales win or 14/1 N. Ireland win (Betfair)
- IRISH DERBY - 7/1 Harzand to win with Paddy Power
- IRISH DERBY - 7/1 Harzand to win with Betfair
- CROATIA v PORTUGAL - 8/1 Croatia to win with Paddy Power
- CROATIA v PORTUGAL - 7/1 Cristiano Ronaldo to score (Betfair)
- CROATIA v PORTUGAL - 8/1 Croatia win or 10/1 Portugal win (Betfair)
- FRANCE v IRELAND - 4/1 France to win (Paddy Power)
- FRANCE v IRELAND - 4/1 France to win (Betfair)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Paddy Power)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Betway)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Betfair)
- EURO SPECIAL - 6/1 Germany and Belgium BOTH to win (Paddy Power)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 5/1 Belgium to win (Paddy Power)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 4/1 Belgium to win (Betway)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 5/1 Belgium to win (Betfair)
- ITALY v SPAIN - 12/1 Italy to win (Paddy Power)
- ITALY v SPAIN - 6/1 Spain to win (Paddy Power)
- BET VICTOR - Bet £5 On England v Iceland & Get £5 FREE Bet For Every Remaining Match In Euros
- ENGLAND v ICELAND - 5/1 England to win (Paddy Power)
- ENGLAND v ICELAND - 4/1 England to win (Betway)
- EURO 2016 - Bet 365 offer money back on any game that ends 0-0
- Live In-Play - BMW International Open
- Live In-Play - Quicken Loans National
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- Next Southampton Manager - Latest Odds
Hearts v Tottenham Odds: Spurs favourites to win first leg at Tynecastle
Tottenham begin their Europa League campaign with a 'Battle of Britain' tie against Hearts at Tynecastle on Thursday night and despite Harry Redknapp's apparent distaste for the tournament his side start as odds on favourites to win the first leg. Paddy Power price them 4/6, while Hearts will be keen to show their English counterparts that Scottish football is still strong and they can be backed at 4/1, with the draw priced 5/2.
The English side had a taste of Champions League football last season and it is something of a 'come down' that they will be playing in the second tier of European football this year. Redknapp has indicated that he will look to rotate his squad during the tournament but his side still look far too strong for Hearts as Spurs are 1/10 to qualify, with Hearts an outside 5/1 punt.
Hearts can lay claim to a slight fitness advantage as the Scottish Premier League started in July, although just a few weeks ago they were a club in turmoil. There was controversy as Paulo Sergio replaced Jim Jefferies as manager earlier in the season, despite Jefferies guiding Hearts to third in the league last year.
Sergio has overseen some decent results so far, not least the 3-0 win over a poor Aberdeen side at the weekend. John Sutton was on target twice that day and he is a 7/1 punt in the first goalscorer market this week.
The concern for Hearts will be a defensive injury crisis that has left them severely short at the back and the fact that they have kept just one clean sheet in their last five matches at home doesn't bode well. Spurs look good value to grab an important away goal and both teams to score can be backed at odds of 4/5.
Spurs took Europe by storm last year, scoring eleven goals in six Champions League matches, and over 2.5 goals in this week's match looks a decent punt at 10/11 on.
Rafael van der Vaart was instrumental last year as the Dutchman scored 13 goals, despite waning towards the end of the season. The Dutchman looked back to his best in pre-season and it is well worth remembering that he scored first in nine Premier League matches last year, with PaddyPower.com offering tempting industry best priced odds of 5/1 for van der Vaart to score first against Hearts.
Redknapp will have to do without the services of Steven Pienaar, William Gallas, Jermaine Jenas and Ledley King through injury but they still possess enough quality to beat a Hearts side that have won just two of their last six matches at Tynecastle.
We fancy Spurs' extra quality to pay and they could well put the tie to bed on Thursday, despite their Premier League match with Everton being cancelled last weekend. They can be backed to beat Hearts with a handicap of -1 goal at 21/10, with the correct score of 3-1 looking particularly good value at 14/1.
Hearts v Tottenham Tips
Tip #1: Rafael van der Vaart to score first @ 5/1 with PaddyPower.com
Tip #2: Tottenham to win with a handicap of -1 goal @ 21/10 with PaddyPower.com
Tip #3: Over 2.5 goals in the match @ 10/11 with PaddyPower.com
Hearts v Tottenham Odds
To Qualify Odds
Correct Score Odds
12/1 Hearts 1-0
25/1 Hearts 2-0
13/1 Hearts 2-1
17/2 Draw 0-0
11/2 Draw 1-1
13/1 Draw 2-2
11/2 Tottenham 1-0
7/1 Tottenham 2-0
7/1 Tottenham 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
5/1 Jermain Defoe
5/1 Rafael van der Vaart
5/1 Roman Pavlyuchenko
11/2 Peter Crouch
7/1 Gareth Bale
7/1 John Sutton
8/1 No Goalscorer
9/1 Niko Kranjkar
9/1 Stephen Elliot
9/1 Rudi Skacel
10/1 Luka Modric
Odds supplied by PaddyPower.com, who provide over 100 other betting markets, including live betting in-running, on this match and all the week's Europa League matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Arsenal v Udinese Odds Wengers side hot favourites for first leg of qualifier
Arsenal Have Qualified For The Group Stages For The Past Thirteen Seasons
Man City v Swansea Odds Aguero heads betting to score first on Debut
City Long Odds On To Get All Three Points
Inverness v Rangers Betting Ally McCoists odds on to go top of SPL
Backing Goals Looks A Good Bet
West Brom v Man Utd Odds Back the first goal to be a header in the betting
United Scored More Goals From Headers Than Any Other Team Last Season
Stoke v Chelsea Odds Back the Blues to win to nil
Chelsea Have Won On The Opening Day For The Last Nine Seasons
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Open an account with Sky Bet:
- Register with Sky Bet.
- Sky Bet will have a special off for Euro 2016
Open Account - Open an Account
Get a £30 Free Bet when opening a new account with online bookmaker Betway.
- Register with Betway
- Place a bet of £10 or more
- Betway will match your first bet with a free bet up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet at Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers