Dortmund v Juventus Betting: Borussia start favourites for crucial second leg in Germany
Wednesday 18th March, 7.45pm - Dortmund v Juventus
The Champions League last-sixteen tie between Borussia Dortmund and Juventus is evenly poised ahead of the second leg at Signal Iduna Park on Wednesday night. Juventus are odds on to qualify for the quarter-finals at this stage as they won the first leg 2-1 in Italy but Dortmund grabbed a potentially crucial away goal and they start favourites for this second match on home soil.
- Dortmund have won 11 of their last 14 home games in the Champions League (drawn 1, lost 2)
- Dortmund have scored 9 of their last 10 home goals in all competitions in the second half of games
- Juventus have conceded 1 first half goal in their last 12 away games in all competitions
Dortmund are 5/4 for the win with Betfred and Jurgen Klopp's men have shown green shoots of revival in recent weeks. A woeful pre-Christmas period has been followed by a resurgent run of one defeat in eight games in all competitions (won five, drawn two) and they are now up to tenth place in the German Bundesliga.
Jurgen Klopp's men have kept four clean sheets in a row but they have failed to score in their last two and a goalless draw simply won't do on Wednesday. The Juventus defeat apart, Dortmund have often saved their best for the Champions League and they have won 11 of their last 14 games at Signal Iduna Park (drawn one, lost two) in this competition, scoring in 18 of their last 19 at this brilliant stadium.
Marcos Reus emphasises Dortmund's appetite for the big occasion as the German playmaker has scored five goals in his last four Champions League appearances and he is 5/2 to score at anytime with Bet Victor. Reus might have to wait for that goal as 9 of Dortmund's last 10 goals at home in all competitions have come in the second half of games and William Hill go 8/5 for the second half to be the highest scoring half on Wednesday.
Furthermore, Juventus have only conceded one first half goal in their last twelve away games in all competitions and the double result of a half-time draw and full-time Dortmund win can be backed at a juicy 19/4 with Bet Victor. Massimo Allegri's Juventus are sitting comfortably at the top of the Italian Serie A table but they head into this game without the injured Andrea Pirlo and their efforts in Europe in recent years have left a lot to be desired.
Juventus have lost five of their last seven away games in the Champions League (won one, drawn one), including defeats at Atletico Madrid and Olympiakos during the group stages of this season's competition. The visitors face a tough task in this Dortmund v Juventus clash on Wednesday and it is the German side who could edge in to the quarter-finals.
Dortmund v Juventus Form
Check the season's statistics for both Dortmund and Juventus, plus the odds ahead of Wednesday's match.
Dortmund v Juventus Tips
Tip #1: Second half to be the highest scoring @ 8/5 with William Hill.*
Tip #2: Half-time draw and Full-time Dortmund win @ 19/4 with Bet Victor.
Tip #3: Marco Reus to score at anytime @ 5/2 with Bet Victor.
Dortmund v Juventus Odds
First Goalscorer Odds:
Correct Score Odds:
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Derby v Middlesbrough Odds Stuttering Championship rivals clash at the iPro Stadium
The Betting Is Tight For Crucial Fixture
Roma v Sampdoria Odds Another draw looks like a good bet at the Olimpico
Roma Have Drawn Their Last 6 At Home In Serie A
Atletico Madrid v Bayer Leverkusen Odds Mario Mandzukic can fire the hosts into the quarterfinals
Bayer Hold First-leg Advantage
Advocaat price snowballs in the next Sunderland manager betting
Sunderland Seek A Replacement For Poyet
Monaco v Arsenal Betting Gunners are long odds against to qualify for quarter finals
Arsenal Bid To Mount A Stunning Comeback
Tottenhams Quality To Tell In The Second Half Of FA Cup Clash at Rochdale
Rochdale V Tottenham Betting Preview
Bank On A Fast Start To The Wigan v Man City FA Cup Tie
Wigan V Manchester City Betting Preview
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers