- PADDY POWER - Get A £20 Risk-Free First Bet (New Customers Only)
- PADDY POWER - Get a £20 Risk-Free Bet On The Rugby (New Customers Only)
- BETFAIR - 50/1 Arsenal win or 25/1 Man City win (New Customers, Max. £1 Bet)
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Chase At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Stayers Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Cheltenham Gold Cup
Fulham Offer Value For FA Cup Clash With Tottenham
Stuttering Tottenham Hotspur face a tricky trip to Craven Cottage for Sunday afternoon's televised FA Cup clash with Fulham and we fancy the Cottagers to cause their Premier League opponents plenty of problems in this fifth round tie...
- Tottenham have won only 2 of their last 14 away games in all competitions - Drawn 6, Lost 6
- Spurs have won just 3 of their past 10 away matches in the FA Cup - Drawn 4, Lost 3
- Fulham have lost 1 of their past 11 home fixtures - Won 7, Drawn 3
|Sunday 19th February - 2.00pm||Odds||Won/Lost||Bet|
|Fulham v Tottenham|
|Tips||Fulham to win or draw Best Bet||@ 1 / 1|
Tottenham have looked devoid of any spark in recent weeks as they have won just one of their past four games and a 2-0 defeat at Liverpool last Saturday was a hammer blow to their Premier League title hopes, while they have since lost 1-0 to Gent in the first leg of their Europa League knockout tie on Thursday night.
Mauricio Pochettino will have been desperately disappointed with what his team produced in Belgium as he put out a strong team that featured only two changes from the side that faced Liverpool and he now faces a difficult juggling act with his team selection this weekend.
It seems unlikely that Pochettino will risk Harry Kane, who is struggling with a knee complaint from Thursday, and his absence ensures we cannot back Spurs at 10/11 for Sunday (Paddy Power).
Even with Kane, Tottenham have scored just one goal in their last four outings and they look to be vulnerable against a Fulham side that is flying in the Championship. The Cottagers still have an outside chance of finishing in the play-offs and they have based a fine recent run of form on an excellent home record.
Slavisa Jokanovic's men have lost just one of their last eleven home games (won seven, drawn three) and they are 7/2 for the win or 27/10 to draw on Sunday.
However, Tottenham haven't scored in 283 minutes of football away from White Hart Lane and their away record actually makes for very poor reading. Spurs have won only two of their past fourteen games on the road in all competitions (drawn six, lost six) and that ensures Fulham are the value to win or draw in the 'double chance' market (Evens with Betfred).
Double Chance Odds:
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Both Teams to Score Weekend Treble
Football League Clubs Feature This Weekend
Chelsea To Secure A Comfortable FA Cup Win At Wolves
Wolves V Chelsea Betting Preview
Both Teams To Score When Burnley Host Giant Killers Lincoln
Burnley V Lincoln Betting Preview
Both teams to score dominates La Liga best bets treble this weekend
Goals Expected In A Host Of Spanish Top Flight Games
Rennes are a huge price to beat Marseille in Ligue 1 this weekend
Wins For Nice And PSG Complete Cracking 15/1 French Treble
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers