- PADDY POWER - Get A £20 Risk-Free First Bet (New Customers Only)
- PADDY POWER - Get a £20 Risk-Free Bet On The Rugby (New Customers Only)
- BETFAIR - 50/1 Arsenal win or 25/1 Man City win (New Customers, Max. £1 Bet)
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Chase At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Stayers Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Cheltenham Gold Cup
Expect A Goal Fest When Sutton United Host Arsenal
The natives are growing restless in North London as Arsenal again look set to fall short of expectations this season and they can ill-afford to lose Monday night's televised FA Cup fifth round clash with Sutton United....
- Arsenal's past 18 away games have produced 72 goals
- 12 of Arsenal's last 18 away matches have gone over 3.5 goals
- Olivier Giroud has scored 12 goals in 12 FA Cup starts for Arsenal
|Monday 20th February - 7.55pm||Odds||Won/Lost||Bet|
|Sutton United v Arsenal|
|Tips||Over 3.5 goals Best Bet||@ 1 / 1|
The Story So Far
The Gunners have lost three of their last four games in all competitions to sit in their favourite position of fourth in the Premier League table and their Champions League campaign is as good as over at the last-sixteen stage again after they were thrashed 5-1 by Bayern Munich in the first leg of their tie on Wednesday night.
The failure to progress ensures Arsene Wenger is fielding questions about his future at the club and the Arsenal manager will surely have to put out a strong team at Gander Green Lane, albeit Laurent Koscielny is a doubt for the match.
The Gunners are 2/11 for victory (Bet 365) against non-league Sutton, who have upset the odds to beat Cheltenham, AFC Wimbledon and Leeds already this term, with Paul Doswell's men currently 18/1 to cause an almighty upset.
The 3G pitch at Gander Green Lane has been of great benefit to Sutton as they have lost just three times at home all season but their form during 2017 is something of a concern.
Sutton have won only three times during this calendar year, with two of those victories coming in the FA Cup, and three defeats in a row has led them to slide down the National League table.
They can forget about their league worries on Monday though as they host an Arsenal side that has lost just one of the past nineteen FA Cup matches. This competition has often provided blessed relief for Wenger and Arsenal have eased past Preston 2-1 and Southampton 5-0 in this year's edition.
There could be a glut of goals again as Arsenal's past eighteen away games have produced 72 goals (average of four goals per game). Twelve of those eighteen have produced at least four goals and over 3.5 goals is an even-money punt for Monday (Bet Victor).
For the more ambitious, over 4.5 goals has paid out eight times on the road this term and is a 23/10 shot this week.
Olivier Giroud could be the man to set Arsenal on their way to victory as he has scored twelve goals in his last twelve FA Cup starts. The French striker has found himself out of favour of late but he could be restored to the starting line-up here and he is 7/2 to be first goalscorer (Paddy Power).
First Goalscorer Odds:
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Cardiff Roma and Dag Red feature in the Bankers Bet
Treble Pays 13/5
Blackburn To Make Life Difficult For Man United At Ewood Park
Blackburn V Man Utd Betting Preview
Fulham Offer Value For FA Cup Clash With Tottenham
Fulham V Tottenham Betting Preview
Both Teams to Score Weekend Treble
Football League Clubs Feature This Weekend
Chelsea To Secure A Comfortable FA Cup Win At Wolves
Wolves V Chelsea Betting Preview
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers