Cardiff, Roma and Dag & Red feature in the Bankers Bet
Variety is the name of the game in the Bankers Bet this weekend as we pluck out three games from three different leagues. On Saturday afternoon Championship side Cardiff will be looking to continue their fine form under Neil Warnock against his former side Rotherham, while down in the National Conference high-flying Dagenham & Redbridge are eyeing up a six successive victory.
|Tips:||Cardiff v Rotherham - Home Win||@ 11 / 20|
|Dag Red v Guiseley - Home Win||@ 3 / 5|
|Roma v Torino - Home Win||@ 4 / 9|
|Treble pays||@ 13 / 5|
Roma vs Torino completes the treble on Sunday, with the Italian giants enjoying a superb run of form.
Cardiff v Rotherham – Saturday 18th February (3pm)
- Cardiff have leapt into the top-half (12th) while Rotherham are rock-bottom.
- Cardiff have won 3 of their last 4 games, including the last 2 in a row.
- The Bluebirds also have 6 victories in 9 league games.
- Neil Warnock has a 45% winning record since taking over, triumphing in 10 of his 22 games.
- Rotherham have lost a whopping 23 of their 32 league games, winning only 4.
- The Millers have been on the losing end of 8 of their previous 10 fixtures.
- Rotherham have taken 1 point from a possible 48 on the road, conceding a whopping 43 goals in the process.
- Cardiff have only been defeated in 1 of their last 9 clashes with Rotherham.
- Cardiff To Win @ 1/2 with Sky Bet
Dagenham & Redbridge v Guiseley – Saturday 18th February (3pm)
- Dag & Red are 2nd in the National League, Guiseley are 1 place above the relegation zone.
- Dag & Red are enjoying a five game winning run, the best in the division.
- Dag & Red have fired in 10 goals in their last 3 home games.
- Guiseley have lost their last 3 league away games, conceding 12 goals in the process.
- Dag & Red have scored 2+ goals in their last 8 consecutive league games.
- Guiseley have conceded in 12 of their last 13 league matches.
- Dag & Red To Win @ 8/13 with Sky Bet
Roma v Torino – Sunday 19th February (5pm)
- Roma are on fire, winning 6 of their last 7 games.
- In fact, they have won 9 of their last 11 matches.
- Luciano Spalletti's men are enjoying a 9 game winning streak on home soil (in all competitions).
- The Italian giants have a 100% record on their own patch (in the league) this season, winning all 11.
- Torino have been victorious in just 2 of their 12 away games, losing half.
- Joe Hart’s club have just two wins to their name from their last 12 games in 90 minutes in all competitions.
- Torino are winless on the road in 2017, with their last victory dating back to November, 6 games ago.
- Roma have won their last 7 straight home games against Torino.
- Torino have only triumphed in 1 of the last 13 meetings between the sides.
- Roma To Win @ 10/21 with Ladbrokes
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Blackburn To Make Life Difficult For Man United At Ewood Park
Blackburn V Man Utd Betting Preview
Fulham Offer Value For FA Cup Clash With Tottenham
Fulham V Tottenham Betting Preview
Both Teams to Score Weekend Treble
Football League Clubs Feature This Weekend
Chelsea To Secure A Comfortable FA Cup Win At Wolves
Wolves V Chelsea Betting Preview
Both Teams To Score When Burnley Host Giant Killers Lincoln
Burnley V Lincoln Betting Preview
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers