- SWITZERLAND v POLAND - 10/1 Switzerland win or 8/1 Poland win (Betfair)
- WALES v NORTHERN IRELAND - 6/1 Wales to win (Betway)
- WALES v NORTHERN IRELAND - 7/1 Gareth Bale to score (Betfair)
- WALES v NORTHERN IRELAND - 6/1 Wales win or 14/1 N. Ireland win (Betfair)
- IRISH DERBY - 7/1 Harzand to win with Paddy Power
- IRISH DERBY - 7/1 Harzand to win with Betfair
- CROATIA v PORTUGAL - 8/1 Croatia to win with Paddy Power
- CROATIA v PORTUGAL - 7/1 Cristiano Ronaldo to score (Betfair)
- CROATIA v PORTUGAL - 8/1 Croatia win or 10/1 Portugal win (Betfair)
- FRANCE v IRELAND - 4/1 France to win (Paddy Power)
- FRANCE v IRELAND - 4/1 France to win (Betfair)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Paddy Power)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Betway)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Betfair)
- EURO SPECIAL - 6/1 Germany and Belgium BOTH to win (Paddy Power)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 5/1 Belgium to win (Paddy Power)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 4/1 Belgium to win (Betway)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 5/1 Belgium to win (Betfair)
- ITALY v SPAIN - 12/1 Italy to win (Paddy Power)
- ITALY v SPAIN - 6/1 Spain to win (Paddy Power)
- BET VICTOR - Bet £5 On England v Iceland & Get £5 FREE Bet For Every Remaining Match In Euros
- ENGLAND v ICELAND - 5/1 England to win (Paddy Power)
- ENGLAND v ICELAND - 4/1 England to win (Betway)
- EURO 2016 - Bet 365 offer money back on any game that ends 0-0
- Live In-Play - BMW International Open
- Live In-Play - Quicken Loans National
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- Next Southampton Manager - Latest Odds
Swansea v Stoke Odds: Back a draw in the latest match betting
There is likely to be a contrast of styles at the Liberty Stadium on Saturday afternoon as Swansea take on Stoke in their Premier League match. The Swans are renowned for their attractive, passing approach to football matches, while it is fair to say that Stoke are a little more direct in their methods, and it should make for an intriguing clash.
The Swans go in as 23/20 favourites in the latest match odds with William Hill, while Stoke are priced 5/2 and the draw can be backed at a tempting 11/5. There doesn't look to be much to choose between the sides as Swansea, in ninth, sit just one point above Saturday's opponents in the current league table.
Swansea manager Michael Laudrup has done a remarkable job in picking up where Brendan Rodgers left off last season and he has seen his side lose just one of their last eight matches in all competitions. That defeat came in Wednesday's 1-0 loss at Arsenal in their FA Cup third round replay and the games are coming thick and fast for the Welsh side now.
They have the second leg of their Capital One Cup semi-final to come against Chelsea on Wednesday. They hold a 2-0 advantage in that match and it will be interesting to see if Laudrup opts to rest players from this weekend's game. He has an embarrassment of riches up front as Michu has scored 16 goals this season and is 9/2 favourite to be first scorer, while Danny Graham has notched four in his last six and can be backed at 5/1.
They remain an attractive side to watch going forward but they have conceded at least one goal in 82% of their matches at the Liberty Stadium this season. That should give Stoke a sniff of a chance and both teams to score could be worth a look at 19/20 for odds on backers.
Tony Pulis's Stoke side have only won two of their last nine but that is a slightly misleading statistic as they have drawn five of those. They lost 4-0 to Chelsea in their last league outing as Jon Walters made headlines for the wrong reasons with two own goals and a penalty miss but he bounced back in the right way on Tuesday night as he scored twice in Stoke's 4-1 win over Crystal Palace in their FA Cup replay.
Walters is 8/1 to score first this weekend, although his strike partner Peter Crouch could be worth a look at 8/1 to get that first goal. Crouch remains a mainstay of Pulis's team and he has scored three in his last two against Swansea, with Hills offering 11/4 that the beanpole striker scores anytime on Saturday.
Those last three meetings between the teams have each ended with the home side winning 2-0 and that correct score is available at 17/2 this time. However, the Swans might have more than one eye on Wednesday's Capital One Cup tie and the correct score of 1-1 at 6/1 could be the way to go, particularly as the Swans have drawn five of their last eight matches, including each of their last three on home soil.
Swansea v Stoke Form
Check the season's statistics for both Swansea and Stoke, plus the odds ahead of Saturday's match.
Swansea v Stoke Tips
Tip #1: Both teams to score @ 19/20 with WilliamHill.
Tip #2: Peter Crouch to score anytime @ 11/4 with WilliamHill.
Tip #3: 1-1 correct score @ 6/1 with WilliamHill.
Swansea v Stoke Odds
Correct Score Odds
6/1 Swansea 1-0
17/2 Swansea 2-0
8/1 Swansea 2-1
8/1 Draw 0-0
6/1 Draw 1-1
16/1 Draw 2-2
8/1 Stoke 1-0
18/1 Stoke 2-0
11/1 Stoke 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
5/1 Danny Graham
13/2 No Goalscorer
13/2 Pablo Hernandez
7/1 Itay Shechter
7/1 Luke Moore
15/2 Kenwyne Jones
8/1 Peter Crouch
8/1 Jon Walters
9/1 Nathan Dyer
10/1 Cameron Jerome
10/1 Michael Owen
Odds supplied by WilliamHill.com, who offer live betting in-running for all Premier League matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
2013 African Cup of Nations Betting Preview Mali provide a value alternative to Drogba and co
Ivory Coast Short Odds Favourites In South Africa
Tottenham v Man Utd part of both teams to score accumulator this weekend
Bolton's Trip To Palace Catches The Eye In The Championship
Chelsea v Southampton Odds Back Frank Lampard to continue fine goalscoring form against the Saints
Chelsea Hot Favourites Despite Poor Home Form
Man Utd v West Ham Betting Reds odds on to win third round replay
United Win To Nil Looks A Tempting Bet At Old Trafford
Arsenal v Swansea Betting Tempting odds for a draw after 90 minutes
Michu Can Continue Fine Scoring Form Against The Gunners
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Open an account with Sky Bet:
- Register with Sky Bet.
- Sky Bet will have a special off for Euro 2016
Open Account - Open an Account
Get a £30 Free Bet when opening a new account with online bookmaker Betway.
- Register with Betway
- Place a bet of £10 or more
- Betway will match your first bet with a free bet up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet at Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers