- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Man City v Fulham Odds: City hot favourites to extend winning run
Man City are looking to close the gap on Premier League leaders Man Utd on Saturday when they host an out-of-sorts Fulham at the Etihad Stadium. A win for the hosts would narrow the gap from seven points down to four - for 24 hours at least - with United travelling to Tottenham on Sunday.
City are in ominous form at the moment having recorded four consecutive wins in all competitions. Furthermore they have won five of their last six league games and, with short odds of 1/4 with Paddy Power, they are expected to make that six out of seven on Saturday afternoon.
Meanwhile Fulham have won just three of their last 16 league and cup games, with their poor form highlighted during the week as it took a late extra-time winner from Brede Hangeland to see off Championship side Blackpool in an FA Cup replay. Their mixed displays has forced bookmakers to slash the odds of Martin Jol in the Premier League Sack Race market, and a heavy defeat at City would really pile the pressure on the Dutchman.
The Cottagers go into the match with long odds of 11/1 to conjure up a shock victory, while a draw is available at 9/2. Their current form may be questionable but they picked up a surprise 2-1 win at West Brom in their last league away day and it is worth pointing out that they have won two and drawn two of their last five visits to the Etihad, although last season's Man City v Fulham fixture finished 3-0 to the hosts.
That scoreline could be worth backing again at 7/1, while City are priced at 17/10 to win with three or four total goals in the match. When the teams met earlier in the season it took a late goal from Edin Dzeko to snatch the win for City, after they had gone behind to an early penalty from Mladen Petric. Dzeko has been priced at 3/1 to score the last goal once again, while he can be backed at 8/11 to find the back of the net in a home win.
If Sergio Aguero has fully recovered from his injury then he is definitely worth placing a bet on. The Argentinian four goals in three games against Fulham and has opened the scoring in two of those encounters. The striker can be backed at 13/5 in the PaddyPower first goalscorer market, while he is available at 1/2 to score anytime and 11/5 to bag at least a brace.
Fulham’s likeliness of a surprise win will depend largely on the performance of star man Dimitar Berbatov, who scored in his last away match against the Baggies. The former United player has been priced at 7/2 to get his name on the scoresheet, while Petric has odds of 5/1 to score for the second time against City this season. Meanwhile Fulham are priced at 22/1 to win with three or four goals in the match, with the Cottagers netting three times at the Etihad in both 2008 and 2009.
Man City v Fulham Form
Check the season's statistics for both Man City and Fulham, plus the odds ahead of Saturday's match.
Man City v Fulham Tips
Tip#1: Man City to win with three or four total goals in the game @ 17/10
Tip#2: Sergio Aguero to score anytime @ 1/2 with Paddy Power
Tip#3: Man City to win 3-0 @ 7/1 with Paddy Power
Man City v Fulham Odds
1/4 Man City
Correct Score Odds
7/1 Man City 1-0
11/2 Man City 2-0
7/1 Man City 2-1
35/1 Fulham 1-0
90/1 Fulham 2-0
30/1 Fulham 2-1
18/1 Draw 0-0
9/1 Draw 1-1
18/1 Draw 2-2
First Goalscorer Odds
13/5 Sergio Aguero
13/5 Carlos Tevez
3/1 Edin Dzeko
4/1 Mario Balotelli
6/1 David Silva
8/1 Samir Nasri
8/1 Denis Suarez
8/1 Scott Sinclair
9/1 Alexsandar Kolarov
12/1 Dimitar Berbatov
Odds supplied by PaddyPower.com, who will refund all losing first scorer, last scorer, correct score and scorecast single bets on the match if it ends in a draw.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
A Suarez hattrick and away win for Cardiff amongst weekends best bets
Arsenal Fancied To Get Something From Chelsea Clash
Newcastle United v Reading Odds Royals to gain a point from Magpies
Papiss Cisse A Great Bet To Score First
Liverpool v Norwich Odds Suarez The Man To Follow At Anfield
Will Sturridge Start His First League Game For The Reds?
West Brom v Aston Villa Odds Baggies can pile the pressure on their Midlands rivals
Albion Odds On Favourites At The Hawthorns
Swansea v Stoke Odds Back a draw in the latest match betting
A Contrast Of Styles At The Liberty Stadium On Saturday
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers