- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 15/1 for the Foxes to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Arsenal v Leicester with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 5/1 for the Gunners to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win or 12/1 for Leicester to win with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 England to beat Italy with Betfair (New Customers)
- DOUBLE SPECIAL - 12/1 for Liverpool and Man City BOTH to win on Sunday (new Paddy Power customers)
- VILLA v LIVERPOOL - Betfair offer new customers 6/1 for Liverpool to win on Sunday
- MAN CITY v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 12/1 for Spurs to win (new accounts)
- MAN CITY v SPURS - Get 5/1 City win or 10/1 Tottenham win when you open a Betfair account
- LA LIGA - Betfair offer enhanced odds of 5/1 for Barcelona to beat Celta Vigo (New Accounts)
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- LIVE IN-PLAY - AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
Man City v Fulham Odds: City hot favourites to extend winning run
Man City are looking to close the gap on Premier League leaders Man Utd on Saturday when they host an out-of-sorts Fulham at the Etihad Stadium. A win for the hosts would narrow the gap from seven points down to four - for 24 hours at least - with United travelling to Tottenham on Sunday.
City are in ominous form at the moment having recorded four consecutive wins in all competitions. Furthermore they have won five of their last six league games and, with short odds of 1/4 with Paddy Power, they are expected to make that six out of seven on Saturday afternoon.
Meanwhile Fulham have won just three of their last 16 league and cup games, with their poor form highlighted during the week as it took a late extra-time winner from Brede Hangeland to see off Championship side Blackpool in an FA Cup replay. Their mixed displays has forced bookmakers to slash the odds of Martin Jol in the Premier League Sack Race market, and a heavy defeat at City would really pile the pressure on the Dutchman.
The Cottagers go into the match with long odds of 11/1 to conjure up a shock victory, while a draw is available at 9/2. Their current form may be questionable but they picked up a surprise 2-1 win at West Brom in their last league away day and it is worth pointing out that they have won two and drawn two of their last five visits to the Etihad, although last season's Man City v Fulham fixture finished 3-0 to the hosts.
That scoreline could be worth backing again at 7/1, while City are priced at 17/10 to win with three or four total goals in the match. When the teams met earlier in the season it took a late goal from Edin Dzeko to snatch the win for City, after they had gone behind to an early penalty from Mladen Petric. Dzeko has been priced at 3/1 to score the last goal once again, while he can be backed at 8/11 to find the back of the net in a home win.
If Sergio Aguero has fully recovered from his injury then he is definitely worth placing a bet on. The Argentinian four goals in three games against Fulham and has opened the scoring in two of those encounters. The striker can be backed at 13/5 in the PaddyPower first goalscorer market, while he is available at 1/2 to score anytime and 11/5 to bag at least a brace.
Fulham’s likeliness of a surprise win will depend largely on the performance of star man Dimitar Berbatov, who scored in his last away match against the Baggies. The former United player has been priced at 7/2 to get his name on the scoresheet, while Petric has odds of 5/1 to score for the second time against City this season. Meanwhile Fulham are priced at 22/1 to win with three or four goals in the match, with the Cottagers netting three times at the Etihad in both 2008 and 2009.
Man City v Fulham Form
Check the season's statistics for both Man City and Fulham, plus the odds ahead of Saturday's match.
Man City v Fulham Tips
Tip#1: Man City to win with three or four total goals in the game @ 17/10
Tip#2: Sergio Aguero to score anytime @ 1/2 with Paddy Power
Tip#3: Man City to win 3-0 @ 7/1 with Paddy Power
Man City v Fulham Odds
1/4 Man City
Correct Score Odds
7/1 Man City 1-0
11/2 Man City 2-0
7/1 Man City 2-1
35/1 Fulham 1-0
90/1 Fulham 2-0
30/1 Fulham 2-1
18/1 Draw 0-0
9/1 Draw 1-1
18/1 Draw 2-2
First Goalscorer Odds
13/5 Sergio Aguero
13/5 Carlos Tevez
3/1 Edin Dzeko
4/1 Mario Balotelli
6/1 David Silva
8/1 Samir Nasri
8/1 Denis Suarez
8/1 Scott Sinclair
9/1 Alexsandar Kolarov
12/1 Dimitar Berbatov
Odds supplied by PaddyPower.com, who will refund all losing first scorer, last scorer, correct score and scorecast single bets on the match if it ends in a draw.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
A Suarez hattrick and away win for Cardiff amongst weekends best bets
Arsenal Fancied To Get Something From Chelsea Clash
Newcastle United v Reading Odds Royals to gain a point from Magpies
Papiss Cisse A Great Bet To Score First
Liverpool v Norwich Odds Suarez The Man To Follow At Anfield
Will Sturridge Start His First League Game For The Reds?
West Brom v Aston Villa Odds Baggies can pile the pressure on their Midlands rivals
Albion Odds On Favourites At The Hawthorns
Swansea v Stoke Odds Back a draw in the latest match betting
A Contrast Of Styles At The Liberty Stadium On Saturday
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you THREE FREE £10 bets.
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Ladbrokes are one of the best known bookmakers in the UK and are offering a free £50 bet when you sign up as a new customer. Register using the bonus code F50 and they'll match your first bet with a free bet up to £50.
Open Account - Free £50 bet
£25 free bet with William Hill.
- Open an account at William Hill and and use the promotion code F25.
- Deposit funds and place your first bet
- William Hill match your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Betfred will give you a free £30 bet when you open a new account and have a first bet of at least £10.
- Open a new betting account with Betfred
- Have a bet of at least £10
- Betfred will give you a free £30 bet
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers