- PADDY POWER - Get A £20 Risk-Free First Bet (New Customers Only)
- PADDY POWER - Get a £20 Risk-Free Bet On The Rugby (New Customers Only)
- BETFAIR - 50/1 Arsenal win or 25/1 Man City win (New Customers, Max. £1 Bet)
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Chase At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Stayers Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Cheltenham Gold Cup
Liverpool v Norwich Odds: Suarez The Man To Follow At Anfield
Norwich City head to Andfield on Saturday afternoon to play Liverpool in what promises to be a vital Premier League encounter. It is a daunting task for the Canaries who have slipped away in recent weeks while Liverpool will be hoping to bounce back from their narrow defeat at Man United last weekend. The betting suggests that there is only one winner with Liverpool the hot favourites to pick up all three points with all the major online firms.
Last weekend Liverpool put up a brave showing at Old Trafford before ultimately losing and Brendan Rodgers will know that a win against Norwich will be vital. The Reds heave a tough away trip to Arsenal on the horizon so three points here is a must as they look to haul themselves towards the top six of the Premier League table. All eyes will be on Luis Suarez on Saturday as he looks to continue a remarkable run of form against Norwich which has seen him score back-to-back hat-tricks against the Canaries.
The Uruguayan seems to love East Anglia having hit six goals on his last two visits to Carrow Road and Norwich will be hoping that run doesn't continue at Anfield on Saturday. Few would be surprised if it did though with Suarez in great form this season and he could well be the difference on Saturday afternoon. Punters wanting to back Liverpool to win the match by any score line can currently get a skinny looking price of 3/10 with Paddy Power.
As for Norwich they currently find themselves sitting in mid table which is still pretty good although their form in recent weeks is something of a concern. The Canaries have not won a Premier League game since beating Wigan on the 15th December and Chris Hughton will know that they cannot afford for that run to continue for much longer. They have picked up one or two injuries to their strikers which is an explanation for their poor recent run but they will be boosted by the return of Grant Holt who is of course their talisman.
Norwich are facing a mammoth task at Anfield but they can take hope from the corresponding fixture last season when they picked up a very creditable draw. Punters wanting to back the Canaries to go one better than that though can get a big looking price of 8/1 with Paddy Power about them winning the match by score line.
On this occasion though we cannot see past Liverpool with Brendan Rodgers and his team looking in decent form over the past few weeks. New signing Daniel Sturridge has added a different dimension to attack but it is Luis Suarez who we fancy to run the Norwich defence ragged once again this weekend. The little man from Uruguay seems to up his game when he sees the yellow shirts of Norwich and punters wanting to back him to score his third successive hat-trick against them can currently get 11/2 with Paddy Power.
Tip 1 - The match to produce more than 2.5 goals @ 4/9 with Paddy Power
Tip 2 - Luis suarez to score a hat-trick @ 11/2 with Paddy Power
Tip 3 - Back Liverpool/Liverpool in the half-time/full-time betting @ 5/6 with Paddy Power
First Goalscorer Betting
11/5 Luis Suarez
3/1 Daniel sturridge
9/2 Fabio Borini
5/1 Steven Gerrard
11/2 Raheem sterling
6/1 Jonjo Shelvey
9/1 Stewart Downing
10/1 Grant Holt
All markets are supplied courtesy of Paddy Power Bookmakers
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
West Brom v Aston Villa Odds Baggies can pile the pressure on their Midlands rivals
Albion Odds On Favourites At The Hawthorns
Swansea v Stoke Odds Back a draw in the latest match betting
A Contrast Of Styles At The Liberty Stadium On Saturday
2013 African Cup of Nations Betting Preview Mali provide a value alternative to Drogba and co
Ivory Coast Short Odds Favourites In South Africa
Tottenham v Man Utd part of both teams to score accumulator this weekend
Bolton's Trip To Palace Catches The Eye In The Championship
Chelsea v Southampton Odds Back Frank Lampard to continue fine goalscoring form against the Saints
Chelsea Hot Favourites Despite Poor Home Form
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers