- TREBLE SPECIAL - Paddy Power go 25/1 for West Ham, Chelsea and Leicester ALL to win (New Accounts)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Chelsea, West Ham, Leicester and Newcastle ALL win (New Betfair Customers)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man Utd and Leicester BOTH to win (New Coral Accounts)
- CHAMPIONSHIP - Get 7/1 for Middlesbrough to beat Brighton with Paddy Power (New Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 12/1 Middlesbrough win or 16/1 Brighton win with Betfair
- NORWICH v MAN UTD - New Betfair customers get 10/1 for Man United to win
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 6/1 for Leicester to beat Everton with Paddy Power
- LEICESTER v EVERTON - New Betfair customers get 6/1 for Leicester to win
- TREBLE SPECIAL - New Paddy Power customers can get 20/1 for Spurs, Liverpool and Man City ALL win
- SUPER SUNDAY - Betfair go 20/1 Spurs, Liverpool and Arsenal ALL win (New Customers)
- TOTTENHAM v SOUTHAMPTON - 12/1 for Spurs to win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Coral go 8/1 for Liverpool and Spurs BOTH to win (New Accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 14/1 Southampton to beat Spurs with Paddy Power
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Paddy Power offer 7/1 Man City win or 10/1 Arsenal win
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 7/1 Man City win or 10/1 Arsenal win (New Accounts)
- Live In-Play - Trophee Hassan II
- Live In-Play - Wells Fargo Championship
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
A Suarez hat-trick and away win for Cardiff amongst weekend's best bets
In the first of a new regular feature, we ask four of our resident experts for their best bets of the weekend. The guys have come up with a good mix of bets for you this weekend, which will hopefully find you some profit if you follow them in...
"There are a few Premier League matches that catch my eye this weekend and it is hard to ignore West Brom at home to Aston Villa. Is it enough to justify a West Brom win by saying Villa are just really, really bad? No? Well, they are. It's tough to see an inexperienced Villa side, who are short of leaders, getting anything from anywhere at the moment and a Midlands derby is exactly the type of game where characters are needed. The Baggies have hardly sparkled of late but their experience and home advantage should tell, with PaddyPower pricing them 4/6 on for the win."
"My best bet comes from Sunday's match though as I fancy Arsenal to get something out of their game at Chelsea. All of the pressure is on Chelsea at Stamford Bridge and the 'boo boys' are starting to have a real effect as Rafa Benitez has now won just one of six domestic games in charge at home. The Gunners are never an easy betting proposition but they have won at Stamford Bridge more times than any other top-flight team (7) and the Arsenal win/draw looks decent value in the 'double chance' market at 10/11 with PaddyPower."
"As usual the Championship is proving to be a very exciting and competitive league, with the action really starting to hot up with less than 20 matches to go until we learn who will finish in the prized two automatic promotion spots."
"As things currently stand league leaders Cardiff are a whopping eight points clear at the summit, following a stunning run of form. After three consecutive play-off failures they are simply gunning to put an end to the heartbreak and finally win promotion to the Premier League."
"The Bluebirds have picked up an impressive 13 points from their last five games and in total have lost just one of their last 12 league games. On Saturday they travel to managerless Blackpool who are in disarray following the shock departure of manager Michael Appleton."
"On top of that the struggling Seasiders haven't won since mid-December (seven matches) and in Cardiff's eyes are there for the taking. The visitors have been handed attractive odds of 9/5 with Bet Victor to claim their fourth consecutive win on the road and potentially extend their lead at the top of the table."
"There is only one place to look for the best bet this weekend and that is at Anfield where Liverpool play host to Norwich City in the Premier League. More specifically the focus will be on Luis Suarez who seems to go goal crazy whenever he gets the chance to take on the Canaries from East Anglia. The controversial Uruguayan has scored a hat-trick on each of the last two times he has faced Norwich and there is some nice value on offer about him making it three-in-a-row on Saturday."
"Suarez has been in scintillating goal scoring form so far this season and this weekend he comes up against a Norwich defence that seem to turn to jelly at the mere sight of the South American maestro. Taking all of that into account the 14/1 on offer from Bet Victor about Suarez hitting another hat-trick looks too good to ignore this weekend."
"Bradford City are on the verge of making history by becoming the first club in over 50 years to make the League Cup final from the bottom tier, but their imminent second leg with Aston Villa in the Capital One Cup could well scupper their chances at the weekend as they travel to high-flying Port Vale."
"A gutsy 2-1 victory at Gillingham saw the Valiants leapfrog their rivals to the summit of League Two and they could well cement their place at the top of the table with a victory against a Bantams side that will surely have one eye on their Capital One Cup tie, as they look to maintain their 3-1 advantage over their Premier League rivals."
"Tom Pope has been in red-hot form all season scoring 26 goals and Vale’s talismanic striker is sure to terrorise a Bradford side who have failed to win in the league in four games, so the 11/10 with Victor Chandler about a home win for Port Vale has to be the bet of the weekend."
Betting Directory Best Bets - Week 1
|1.||Chris||Arsenal win/draw versus Chelsea||10/11||Paddy Power|
|2.||Jake||Cardiff City to beat Blackpool||9/5||Bet Victor|
|3.||Steve||Louis Suarez to score a hat-trick v Norwich||14/1||Bet Victor|
|4.||Chambo||Port Vale to beat Bradford City||11/10||Bet Vicor|
This weeks best bets range between 10/11 and 14/1, a four timer paying odds of around 167/1.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Newcastle United v Reading Odds Royals to gain a point from Magpies
Papiss Cisse A Great Bet To Score First
Liverpool v Norwich Odds Suarez The Man To Follow At Anfield
Will Sturridge Start His First League Game For The Reds?
West Brom v Aston Villa Odds Baggies can pile the pressure on their Midlands rivals
Albion Odds On Favourites At The Hawthorns
Swansea v Stoke Odds Back a draw in the latest match betting
A Contrast Of Styles At The Liberty Stadium On Saturday
2013 African Cup of Nations Betting Preview Mali provide a value alternative to Drogba and co
Ivory Coast Short Odds Favourites In South Africa
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £25 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £5 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £25 in free bets
Open Account - Free £25 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers