- PADDY POWER - Get A £20 Risk-Free First Bet (New Customers Only)
- PADDY POWER - Get a £20 Risk-Free Bet On The Rugby (New Customers Only)
- BETFAIR - 50/1 Arsenal win or 25/1 Man City win (New Customers, Max. £1 Bet)
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Chase At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Stayers Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Cheltenham Gold Cup
Reading v Everton Odds: Fellaini can grab another goal at the Madejski
Reading will look to get a first Premier League win of the season on the board on Saturday afternoon as they welcome Everton to the Madejski Stadium. The Royals find themselves down in 18th place in the Premier League following a 10-match winless run and they face a tough task against an Everton side that are riding high in fourth place.
David Moyes' Toffees have started the season in fine fashion and they could contribute plenty to an entertaining fixture this weekend. It is Everton who start as 5/6 favourites in the match odds with Ladbrokes, who offer 16/5 for Reading to finally win a game and 5/2 for the match to end in a draw.
Everton do look worthy favourites at this stage and the team spirit that Moyes has garnered on Merseyside has been very evident during the last few weeks. They have conceded first in each of their last six league games but they have come back to not lose any of those games - the first time that a team has achieved the feat in Premier League history.
Ladbrokes offer 7/2 for Everton to come from behind and win or draw again on Saturday and that looks decent value, particularly as Reading have scored first in four of their last six matches but not won any of them. Reading are 11/8 to score the first goal on Saturday and Noel Hunt could offer value as a 9/1 punt to get that first goal with Ladbrokes bookmakers.
Hunt has scored three in his last five outings and he would appear to be the preferred choice up front, with Jason Roberts and Pavel Pogrebnyak fighting it out for the other striker spot. It is defensively that Reading have struggled though as they continue to look suspect and despite drawing five of their last six league games, they might struggle against a buoyant Everton.
The Toffees have only lost one of their last 11 away matches in the top-flight and Marouane Fellaini has been a revelation in a slightly more advanced role. The Belgian has moved into the position left by Tim Cahill's departure in the summer and he has taken to the role with aplomb. Fellaini has scored six goals this season, including four away from home, and he was on target again last weekend as Everton came from behind to beat Sunderland 2-1.
Fellaini is 6/1 to be first goalscorer and 6/4 to score anytime as Everton look to continue their own fine scoring form. Everton have scored at least two goals in nine of their 13 games in all competitions, although they have kept just three clean sheets during that run. Those stats suggest we could be in for an entertaining game on Saturday, with over 3.5 goals a 13/8 punt and the correct score of 3-2 to Everton available at 20/1.
Reading v Everton Form
Check the season's statistics for both Reading and Everton, plus the odds ahead of Saturday's match.
Reading v Everton Tips
Tip #1: Everton to come from behind and win or draw @ 7/2 with Ladbrokes.
Tip #2: Marouane Fellaini to score anytime @ 6/4 with Ladbrokes.
Tip #3: Over 3.5 goals @ 13/8 with Ladbrokes.
Reading v Everton Odds
Correct Score Odds
12/1 Reading 1-0
18/1 Reading 2-0
11/1 Reading 2-1
11/1 Draw 0-0
13/2 Draw 1-1
12/1 Draw 2-2
8/1 Everton 1-0
10/1 Everton 2-0
15/2 Everton 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
5/1 Nikica Jelavic
6/1 Victor Anichebe
6/1 Marouane Fellaini
7/1 Kevin Mirallas
7/1 Pavel Pogrebnyak
7/1 Apostolos Vellios
8/1 Steven Naismith
8/1 Jason Roberts
8/1 Adam Le Fondre
9/1 Noel Hunt
10/1 Magaye Gueye
12/1 Steven Pienaar
Odds supplied by Ladbrokes.com, who offer live betting in-running for all Premier League games.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
QPR v Southampton Odds Cisse can fire Rangers to a crucial win
Both Managers Under Huge Pressure At Loftus Road
Newcastle v Swansea Odds Back a double result in the St James betting
Magpies Favourites For Mid Table Clash
Peterborough v Blackburn Rovers Odds In form Jordan Rhodes a decent bet to score first
Rovers Go Looking For First Win Under Henning Berg
Liverpool v Wigan Odds Draw looks a decent bet at Anfield
Luis Suarez Favourite To Score First Yet Again
Tempting odds for Dzeko to score last in latest Man City v Aston Villa clash
City Long Odds On Favourites At The Etihad
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers