- TREBLE SPECIAL - Paddy Power go 25/1 for West Ham, Chelsea and Leicester ALL to win (New Accounts)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Chelsea, West Ham, Leicester and Newcastle ALL win (New Betfair Customers)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man Utd and Leicester BOTH to win (New Coral Accounts)
- CHAMPIONSHIP - Get 7/1 for Middlesbrough to beat Brighton with Paddy Power (New Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 12/1 Middlesbrough win or 16/1 Brighton win with Betfair
- NORWICH v MAN UTD - New Betfair customers get 10/1 for Man United to win
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 6/1 for Leicester to beat Everton with Paddy Power
- LEICESTER v EVERTON - New Betfair customers get 6/1 for Leicester to win
- TREBLE SPECIAL - New Paddy Power customers can get 20/1 for Spurs, Liverpool and Man City ALL win
- SUPER SUNDAY - Betfair go 20/1 Spurs, Liverpool and Arsenal ALL win (New Customers)
- TOTTENHAM v SOUTHAMPTON - 12/1 for Spurs to win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Coral go 8/1 for Liverpool and Spurs BOTH to win (New Accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 14/1 Southampton to beat Spurs with Paddy Power
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Paddy Power offer 7/1 Man City win or 10/1 Arsenal win
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 7/1 Man City win or 10/1 Arsenal win (New Accounts)
- Live In-Play - Trophee Hassan II
- Live In-Play - Wells Fargo Championship
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Reading v Everton Odds: Fellaini can grab another goal at the Madejski
Reading will look to get a first Premier League win of the season on the board on Saturday afternoon as they welcome Everton to the Madejski Stadium. The Royals find themselves down in 18th place in the Premier League following a 10-match winless run and they face a tough task against an Everton side that are riding high in fourth place.
David Moyes' Toffees have started the season in fine fashion and they could contribute plenty to an entertaining fixture this weekend. It is Everton who start as 5/6 favourites in the match odds with Ladbrokes, who offer 16/5 for Reading to finally win a game and 5/2 for the match to end in a draw.
Everton do look worthy favourites at this stage and the team spirit that Moyes has garnered on Merseyside has been very evident during the last few weeks. They have conceded first in each of their last six league games but they have come back to not lose any of those games - the first time that a team has achieved the feat in Premier League history.
Ladbrokes offer 7/2 for Everton to come from behind and win or draw again on Saturday and that looks decent value, particularly as Reading have scored first in four of their last six matches but not won any of them. Reading are 11/8 to score the first goal on Saturday and Noel Hunt could offer value as a 9/1 punt to get that first goal with Ladbrokes bookmakers.
Hunt has scored three in his last five outings and he would appear to be the preferred choice up front, with Jason Roberts and Pavel Pogrebnyak fighting it out for the other striker spot. It is defensively that Reading have struggled though as they continue to look suspect and despite drawing five of their last six league games, they might struggle against a buoyant Everton.
The Toffees have only lost one of their last 11 away matches in the top-flight and Marouane Fellaini has been a revelation in a slightly more advanced role. The Belgian has moved into the position left by Tim Cahill's departure in the summer and he has taken to the role with aplomb. Fellaini has scored six goals this season, including four away from home, and he was on target again last weekend as Everton came from behind to beat Sunderland 2-1.
Fellaini is 6/1 to be first goalscorer and 6/4 to score anytime as Everton look to continue their own fine scoring form. Everton have scored at least two goals in nine of their 13 games in all competitions, although they have kept just three clean sheets during that run. Those stats suggest we could be in for an entertaining game on Saturday, with over 3.5 goals a 13/8 punt and the correct score of 3-2 to Everton available at 20/1.
Reading v Everton Form
Check the season's statistics for both Reading and Everton, plus the odds ahead of Saturday's match.
Reading v Everton Tips
Tip #1: Everton to come from behind and win or draw @ 7/2 with Ladbrokes.
Tip #2: Marouane Fellaini to score anytime @ 6/4 with Ladbrokes.
Tip #3: Over 3.5 goals @ 13/8 with Ladbrokes.
Reading v Everton Odds
Correct Score Odds
12/1 Reading 1-0
18/1 Reading 2-0
11/1 Reading 2-1
11/1 Draw 0-0
13/2 Draw 1-1
12/1 Draw 2-2
8/1 Everton 1-0
10/1 Everton 2-0
15/2 Everton 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
5/1 Nikica Jelavic
6/1 Victor Anichebe
6/1 Marouane Fellaini
7/1 Kevin Mirallas
7/1 Pavel Pogrebnyak
7/1 Apostolos Vellios
8/1 Steven Naismith
8/1 Jason Roberts
8/1 Adam Le Fondre
9/1 Noel Hunt
10/1 Magaye Gueye
12/1 Steven Pienaar
Odds supplied by Ladbrokes.com, who offer live betting in-running for all Premier League games.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
QPR v Southampton Odds Cisse can fire Rangers to a crucial win
Both Managers Under Huge Pressure At Loftus Road
Newcastle v Swansea Odds Back a double result in the St James betting
Magpies Favourites For Mid Table Clash
Peterborough v Blackburn Rovers Odds In form Jordan Rhodes a decent bet to score first
Rovers Go Looking For First Win Under Henning Berg
Liverpool v Wigan Odds Draw looks a decent bet at Anfield
Luis Suarez Favourite To Score First Yet Again
Tempting odds for Dzeko to score last in latest Man City v Aston Villa clash
City Long Odds On Favourites At The Etihad
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £25 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £5 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £25 in free bets
Open Account - Free £25 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers