- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
QPR v Southampton Odds: Cisse can fire Rangers to a crucial win
Saturday afternoon's QPR v Southampton match at Loftus Road could be a defining one for the team's respective managers as they go head-to-head in an early season six-pointer. The bottom two sides in the Premier League meet and many bookies fancy this match could decide the futures of Mark Hughes and Nigel Adkins.
Hughes is under huge pressure as QPR continue to prop up the rest of the table, while Adkins' position is little better as Saints sit in 19th place after breaking records for all of the wrong reasons. Saints have been conceding goals galore as they boast the worst defensive record in Premier League history at this stage of the season and it is Adkins who is favourite in the latest next manager to be sacked odds.
Defeat is unthinkable for either manager this weekend and it is QPR who start favourites at 19/20 in the match odds with William Hill. Southampton go into the match as a 3/1 chance, with the draw priced 12/5, and it is tough to make a case for either side at this stage, although Saints' dismal defensive record could give QPR a significant edge.
QPR haven't actually been playing too badly in recent matches but they are failing to turn performances into wins. They are without a win in 10 in all competitions, while they are winless in five league games at home, and scoring goals has been a real issue as they have managed to score just three league games at Loftus Road all season.
However, this Southampton defence should offer QPR's strikers more opportunities than most and Djibril Cisse can add to his tally of two goals for the season. Cisse is 6/1 to score two or more goals and he could be the man to fire Rangers to a valuable win, particularly when you consider Southampton have conceded 18 goals in their five away league outings.
Saints have lost all five of those away trips and they were abject in a 2-0 defeat to West Brom when they last played away. They have since grabbed a fortuitous draw with Swansea and Adam Lallana continues to impress. Lallana has been the one bright spot of late and he offers a real attacking threat, with Hills offering a tempting 5/1 for him to score anytime.
However, for Southampton to win a game you fancy they need to score three goals because they concede so many. They have made a habit of conceding late on as they have let in seven goals in the last 15 minutes of league matches this term, with a goal to be scored between 76 minutes and full-time on Saturday a 4/5 punt. QPR can take advantage of Southampton's dismal away efforts so far and it is Nigel Adkins who could be looking over his shoulder at the full-time whistle on Saturday.
QPR v Southampton Form
Check the season's statistics for both QPR and Southampton, plus the odds ahead of Saturday's match.
QPR v Southampton Tips
Tip #1: QPR win @ 19/20 with WilliamHill.
Tip #2: Djibril Cisse to score two or more @ 6/1 with WilliamHill.
Tip #3: Adam Lallana to score anytime @ 5/1 with WilliamHill.
QPR v Southampton Odds
Correct Score Odds
17/2 QPR 1-0
10/1 QPR 2-0
15/2 QPR 2-1
14/1 Draw 0-0
7/1 Draw 1-1
12/1 Draw 2-2
12/1 Southampton 1-0
20/1 Southampton 2-0
11/1 Southampton 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
5/1 Djibril Cisse
5/1 Adel Taarabt
11/2 Bobby Zamora
13/2 No Goalscorer
7/1 Junior Hoilett
7/1 Rickie Lambert
15/2 Jamie Mackie
8/1 Jay Rodriguez
9/1 Gaston Ramirez
10/1 Shaun Wright-Phillips
10/1 Emmanuel Mayuka
11/1 Esteban Granero
Odds supplied by WilliamHill.com, who offer live betting in-running for all Premier League games.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Newcastle v Swansea Odds Back a double result in the St James betting
Magpies Favourites For Mid Table Clash
Peterborough v Blackburn Rovers Odds In form Jordan Rhodes a decent bet to score first
Rovers Go Looking For First Win Under Henning Berg
Liverpool v Wigan Odds Draw looks a decent bet at Anfield
Luis Suarez Favourite To Score First Yet Again
Tempting odds for Dzeko to score last in latest Man City v Aston Villa clash
City Long Odds On Favourites At The Etihad
Norwich v Man United Odds Goals Expected At Carrow Road
Table Toppers United Looking For Sixth Win On The Bounce
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers