- PADDY POWER - Get A £20 Risk-Free First Bet (New Customers Only)
- PADDY POWER - Get a £20 Risk-Free Bet On The Rugby (New Customers Only)
- BETFAIR - 50/1 Arsenal win or 25/1 Man City win (New Customers, Max. £1 Bet)
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Chase At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Stayers Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Cheltenham Gold Cup
QPR v Southampton Odds: Cisse can fire Rangers to a crucial win
Saturday afternoon's QPR v Southampton match at Loftus Road could be a defining one for the team's respective managers as they go head-to-head in an early season six-pointer. The bottom two sides in the Premier League meet and many bookies fancy this match could decide the futures of Mark Hughes and Nigel Adkins.
Hughes is under huge pressure as QPR continue to prop up the rest of the table, while Adkins' position is little better as Saints sit in 19th place after breaking records for all of the wrong reasons. Saints have been conceding goals galore as they boast the worst defensive record in Premier League history at this stage of the season and it is Adkins who is favourite in the latest next manager to be sacked odds.
Defeat is unthinkable for either manager this weekend and it is QPR who start favourites at 19/20 in the match odds with William Hill. Southampton go into the match as a 3/1 chance, with the draw priced 12/5, and it is tough to make a case for either side at this stage, although Saints' dismal defensive record could give QPR a significant edge.
QPR haven't actually been playing too badly in recent matches but they are failing to turn performances into wins. They are without a win in 10 in all competitions, while they are winless in five league games at home, and scoring goals has been a real issue as they have managed to score just three league games at Loftus Road all season.
However, this Southampton defence should offer QPR's strikers more opportunities than most and Djibril Cisse can add to his tally of two goals for the season. Cisse is 6/1 to score two or more goals and he could be the man to fire Rangers to a valuable win, particularly when you consider Southampton have conceded 18 goals in their five away league outings.
Saints have lost all five of those away trips and they were abject in a 2-0 defeat to West Brom when they last played away. They have since grabbed a fortuitous draw with Swansea and Adam Lallana continues to impress. Lallana has been the one bright spot of late and he offers a real attacking threat, with Hills offering a tempting 5/1 for him to score anytime.
However, for Southampton to win a game you fancy they need to score three goals because they concede so many. They have made a habit of conceding late on as they have let in seven goals in the last 15 minutes of league matches this term, with a goal to be scored between 76 minutes and full-time on Saturday a 4/5 punt. QPR can take advantage of Southampton's dismal away efforts so far and it is Nigel Adkins who could be looking over his shoulder at the full-time whistle on Saturday.
QPR v Southampton Form
Check the season's statistics for both QPR and Southampton, plus the odds ahead of Saturday's match.
QPR v Southampton Tips
Tip #1: QPR win @ 19/20 with WilliamHill.
Tip #2: Djibril Cisse to score two or more @ 6/1 with WilliamHill.
Tip #3: Adam Lallana to score anytime @ 5/1 with WilliamHill.
QPR v Southampton Odds
Correct Score Odds
17/2 QPR 1-0
10/1 QPR 2-0
15/2 QPR 2-1
14/1 Draw 0-0
7/1 Draw 1-1
12/1 Draw 2-2
12/1 Southampton 1-0
20/1 Southampton 2-0
11/1 Southampton 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
5/1 Djibril Cisse
5/1 Adel Taarabt
11/2 Bobby Zamora
13/2 No Goalscorer
7/1 Junior Hoilett
7/1 Rickie Lambert
15/2 Jamie Mackie
8/1 Jay Rodriguez
9/1 Gaston Ramirez
10/1 Shaun Wright-Phillips
10/1 Emmanuel Mayuka
11/1 Esteban Granero
Odds supplied by WilliamHill.com, who offer live betting in-running for all Premier League games.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Newcastle v Swansea Odds Back a double result in the St James betting
Magpies Favourites For Mid Table Clash
Peterborough v Blackburn Rovers Odds In form Jordan Rhodes a decent bet to score first
Rovers Go Looking For First Win Under Henning Berg
Liverpool v Wigan Odds Draw looks a decent bet at Anfield
Luis Suarez Favourite To Score First Yet Again
Tempting odds for Dzeko to score last in latest Man City v Aston Villa clash
City Long Odds On Favourites At The Etihad
Norwich v Man United Odds Goals Expected At Carrow Road
Table Toppers United Looking For Sixth Win On The Bounce
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers