- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 15/1 for the Foxes to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Arsenal v Leicester with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 5/1 for the Gunners to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win or 12/1 for Leicester to win with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 England to beat Italy with Betfair (New Customers)
- DOUBLE SPECIAL - 12/1 for Liverpool and Man City BOTH to win on Sunday (new Paddy Power customers)
- VILLA v LIVERPOOL - Betfair offer new customers 6/1 for Liverpool to win on Sunday
- MAN CITY v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 12/1 for Spurs to win (new accounts)
- MAN CITY v SPURS - Get 5/1 City win or 10/1 Tottenham win when you open a Betfair account
- LA LIGA - Betfair offer enhanced odds of 5/1 for Barcelona to beat Celta Vigo (New Accounts)
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- LIVE IN-PLAY - AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
Newcastle v Swansea Odds: Back a double result in the St James' betting
Newcastle welcome Swansea to St James' Park on Saturday afternoon and both sides are looking to improve on their current mid-table positions in the Premier League. Newcastle are currently 10th, just one place above Swansea, and it is the Magpies who start favourites with the bookies this weekend.
Alan Pardew's side have struggled to hit the heights of last year so far this season but they will see a home match as the perfect opportunity to kick-start their season. They are currently 10/11 favourites with Bet 365 and that looks a fairly generous price, particularly when you consider Swansea, who are 3/1 in the match odds, haven't beaten Newcastle in their last seven attempts.
Newcastle caused a real surprise with their performances in the top-flight last season and many were expecting them to be top-four candidates this term. It hasn't quite worked out like that but they have missed Cheick Tiote through injury and the influential midfielder could return this weekend.
Tiote's presence could have a huge impact on the game as Newcastle bid to add to their three league wins, which have all come at home. They have tended to start matches slowly as they have scored just four goals in the first half of league games and with that in mind the double result of a half-time draw and full-time Newcastle win looks very tempting at 4/1 with B365.
Demba Ba will no doubt be looked upon to fire Newcastle to three points and the classy striker has scored seven league goals already. Ba is 9/2 favourite to score first and it is hard to argue with his favouritism in this market, particularly as Swansea have conceded first in eight of their 11 top-flight outings.
Swansea have been something of a mystery so far as they get used to life under Michael Laudrup and their home performances have been hugely impressive. It is a different story away from the Liberty Stadium though as they have failed to score in four of their last six Premier League away games, including defeats to Aston Villa, Stoke and Man City, as well as a draw with Southampton so far this season.
It is a worrying trend and the fact they have failed to score in five of the last six Newcastle v Swansea clashes doesn't bode well either, with B365 going 9/4 for Newcastle to win to nil. Newcastle look worthy favourites on home soil, despite their defeat to West Ham last weekend, and they could get the better of a low scoring encounter.
Swansea's last four away games have gone under 2.5 and that particular market can be backed at evens, while the Welsh side haven't kept a clean sheet in nine and Ba and co. could well take advantage of a lightweight defence.
Newcastle v Swansea Form
Check the season's statistics for both Newcastle and Swansea, plus the odds ahead of Saturday's match.
Newcastle v Swansea Tips
Tip #1: Newcastle win to nil @ 9/4 with Bet365.
Tip #2: Double Result of a half-time draw and full-time Newcastle win @ 4/1 with Bet365.
Tip #3: Under 2.5 goals @ evens with Bet365.
Newcastle v Swansea Odds
Correct Score Odds
7/1 Newcastle 1-0
17/2 Newcastle 2-0
15/2 Newcastle 2-1
10/1 Draw 0-0
11/2 Draw 1-1
12/1 Draw 2-2
11/1 Swansea 1-0
20/1 Swansea 2-0
12/1 Swansea 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
9/2 Demba Ba
9/2 Papiss Cisse
11/2 Shola Ameobi
6/1 Adam Campbell
7/1 Sammy Ameobi
15/2 Hatem Ben Arfa
15/2 Danny Graham
8/1 Luke Moore
10/1 Itay Shechter
10/1 No Goalscorer
10/1 Sylvain Marveaux
Odds supplied by Bet365.com, who offer live betting in-running for all Premier League games.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Peterborough v Blackburn Rovers Odds In form Jordan Rhodes a decent bet to score first
Rovers Go Looking For First Win Under Henning Berg
Liverpool v Wigan Odds Draw looks a decent bet at Anfield
Luis Suarez Favourite To Score First Yet Again
Tempting odds for Dzeko to score last in latest Man City v Aston Villa clash
City Long Odds On Favourites At The Etihad
Norwich v Man United Odds Goals Expected At Carrow Road
Table Toppers United Looking For Sixth Win On The Bounce
West Brom v Chelsea Betting Blues to overpower buoyant Baggies
Juan Mata To Orchestrate Victory For Di Matteo's Side
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you THREE FREE £10 bets.
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Ladbrokes are one of the best known bookmakers in the UK and are offering a free £50 bet when you sign up as a new customer. Register using the bonus code F50 and they'll match your first bet with a free bet up to £50.
Open Account - Free £50 bet
£25 free bet with William Hill.
- Open an account at William Hill and and use the promotion code F25.
- Deposit funds and place your first bet
- William Hill match your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Betfred will give you a free £30 bet when you open a new account and have a first bet of at least £10.
- Open a new betting account with Betfred
- Have a bet of at least £10
- Betfred will give you a free £30 bet
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers