- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Newcastle v Swansea Odds: Back a double result in the St James' betting
Newcastle welcome Swansea to St James' Park on Saturday afternoon and both sides are looking to improve on their current mid-table positions in the Premier League. Newcastle are currently 10th, just one place above Swansea, and it is the Magpies who start favourites with the bookies this weekend.
Alan Pardew's side have struggled to hit the heights of last year so far this season but they will see a home match as the perfect opportunity to kick-start their season. They are currently 10/11 favourites with Bet 365 and that looks a fairly generous price, particularly when you consider Swansea, who are 3/1 in the match odds, haven't beaten Newcastle in their last seven attempts.
Newcastle caused a real surprise with their performances in the top-flight last season and many were expecting them to be top-four candidates this term. It hasn't quite worked out like that but they have missed Cheick Tiote through injury and the influential midfielder could return this weekend.
Tiote's presence could have a huge impact on the game as Newcastle bid to add to their three league wins, which have all come at home. They have tended to start matches slowly as they have scored just four goals in the first half of league games and with that in mind the double result of a half-time draw and full-time Newcastle win looks very tempting at 4/1 with B365.
Demba Ba will no doubt be looked upon to fire Newcastle to three points and the classy striker has scored seven league goals already. Ba is 9/2 favourite to score first and it is hard to argue with his favouritism in this market, particularly as Swansea have conceded first in eight of their 11 top-flight outings.
Swansea have been something of a mystery so far as they get used to life under Michael Laudrup and their home performances have been hugely impressive. It is a different story away from the Liberty Stadium though as they have failed to score in four of their last six Premier League away games, including defeats to Aston Villa, Stoke and Man City, as well as a draw with Southampton so far this season.
It is a worrying trend and the fact they have failed to score in five of the last six Newcastle v Swansea clashes doesn't bode well either, with B365 going 9/4 for Newcastle to win to nil. Newcastle look worthy favourites on home soil, despite their defeat to West Ham last weekend, and they could get the better of a low scoring encounter.
Swansea's last four away games have gone under 2.5 and that particular market can be backed at evens, while the Welsh side haven't kept a clean sheet in nine and Ba and co. could well take advantage of a lightweight defence.
Newcastle v Swansea Form
Check the season's statistics for both Newcastle and Swansea, plus the odds ahead of Saturday's match.
Newcastle v Swansea Tips
Tip #1: Newcastle win to nil @ 9/4 with Bet365.
Tip #2: Double Result of a half-time draw and full-time Newcastle win @ 4/1 with Bet365.
Tip #3: Under 2.5 goals @ evens with Bet365.
Newcastle v Swansea Odds
Correct Score Odds
7/1 Newcastle 1-0
17/2 Newcastle 2-0
15/2 Newcastle 2-1
10/1 Draw 0-0
11/2 Draw 1-1
12/1 Draw 2-2
11/1 Swansea 1-0
20/1 Swansea 2-0
12/1 Swansea 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
9/2 Demba Ba
9/2 Papiss Cisse
11/2 Shola Ameobi
6/1 Adam Campbell
7/1 Sammy Ameobi
15/2 Hatem Ben Arfa
15/2 Danny Graham
8/1 Luke Moore
10/1 Itay Shechter
10/1 No Goalscorer
10/1 Sylvain Marveaux
Odds supplied by Bet365.com, who offer live betting in-running for all Premier League games.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Peterborough v Blackburn Rovers Odds In form Jordan Rhodes a decent bet to score first
Rovers Go Looking For First Win Under Henning Berg
Liverpool v Wigan Odds Draw looks a decent bet at Anfield
Luis Suarez Favourite To Score First Yet Again
Tempting odds for Dzeko to score last in latest Man City v Aston Villa clash
City Long Odds On Favourites At The Etihad
Norwich v Man United Odds Goals Expected At Carrow Road
Table Toppers United Looking For Sixth Win On The Bounce
West Brom v Chelsea Betting Blues to overpower buoyant Baggies
Juan Mata To Orchestrate Victory For Di Matteo's Side
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers