- TREBLE SPECIAL - Paddy Power go 25/1 for West Ham, Chelsea and Leicester ALL to win (New Accounts)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Chelsea, West Ham, Leicester and Newcastle ALL win (New Betfair Customers)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man Utd and Leicester BOTH to win (New Coral Accounts)
- CHAMPIONSHIP - Get 7/1 for Middlesbrough to beat Brighton with Paddy Power (New Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 12/1 Middlesbrough win or 16/1 Brighton win with Betfair
- NORWICH v MAN UTD - New Betfair customers get 10/1 for Man United to win
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 6/1 for Leicester to beat Everton with Paddy Power
- LEICESTER v EVERTON - New Betfair customers get 6/1 for Leicester to win
- TREBLE SPECIAL - New Paddy Power customers can get 20/1 for Spurs, Liverpool and Man City ALL win
- SUPER SUNDAY - Betfair go 20/1 Spurs, Liverpool and Arsenal ALL win (New Customers)
- TOTTENHAM v SOUTHAMPTON - 12/1 for Spurs to win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Coral go 8/1 for Liverpool and Spurs BOTH to win (New Accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 14/1 Southampton to beat Spurs with Paddy Power
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Paddy Power offer 7/1 Man City win or 10/1 Arsenal win
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 7/1 Man City win or 10/1 Arsenal win (New Accounts)
- Live In-Play - Trophee Hassan II
- Live In-Play - Wells Fargo Championship
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Millwall v Leeds Odds: Lions odds on favourites to pile more misery on Leeds
Sunday’s Championship match pits together two teams in contrasting form. Kenny Jackett's Millwall are simply on fire at the moment and head into the game brimming with confidence, while Neil Warnock's Leeds are on a woeful run of form and short of belief. Paddy Power have installed Millwall as the odds-on 10/11 favourites for the three points, while Leeds have been priced at 13/5 and a draw at 5/2.
Millwall have well and truly recovered from their dodgy start to the season as they head into Sunday's match unbeaten in their last nine matches, having won three of the last four. Their transformation in form has elevated them up to 10th in the table and they are now just four points adrift of the prized play-offs.
Meanwhile Leeds have failed to win any of their last six, which has seen them slip down to 18th. They were humiliated 6-1 at home to Watford last weekend and they desperately need to recapture their late September/early October form in order to move clear of the relegation zone and back up fighting it out for a play-off place. The nature of the Championship means that a couple of wins on the bounce can see you soar up the league and that's what Warnock will be drilling into his troops ahead of kick-off.
Millwall have scored 10 goals in their last four games and you can bank on them getting on the scoresheet once again on Sunday, especially considering that they are face a side who leaked in six goals at home last Saturday. However, both teams have only kept two clean sheets each in the league this season meaning goals could be on the cards for both sides, with over 2.5 goals in the game priced at 4/6.
The Lions are a tempting bet at 13/1 to continue their fine form and record a 3-1 win in-front of their supporters at The Den. Darius Henderson is their top scorer this season with seven goals and the striker looks like a decent bet at 5/1 in the first goalscorer market. Chris Wood has six goals this campaign and is available at the same price, while both players could be worth backing at 13/10 to score anytime. Elsewhere Liam Trotter’s good form has attracted interested from the Premier League and the midfielder, who has six goals to his name, is worth betting at 21/10 to score anytime.
In Luciano Becchiois Leeds have one of the Championship's top predators and he is always a good bet to score, with Paddy Power Bookmakers handing him odds of 15/8 to get on the scoresheet. El-Hadji Diouf has the talent to conjure up a moment of magic and he can be found with odds of 21/10 to score anytime.
Leeds will need to tighten up their defence if they are going to get anything from the match. Warnock would no doubt take a point against an in-form Millwall side, with a 1-1 draw priced at 6/1. Meanwhile the Whites are available at 11/1 to sneak a 1-0 win, as they did last season.
Millwall v Leeds Tips
Tip#1: Millwall to win 3-1 @ 13/1 with Paddy Power
Tip#2: Liam Trotter to score anytime @ 21/10 with Paddy Power
Tip#3: Luciano Becchiois to score anytime @ 15/8 with Paddy Power
Millwall v Leeds Odds
Correct Score Odds
7/1 Millwall 1-0
9/1 Millwall 2-0
7/1 Millwall 2-1
11/1 Leeds 1-0
20/1 Leeds 2-0
11/ Leeds 2-1
10/1 Draw 0-0
6/1 Draw 1-1
11/1 Draw 2-2
First Goalscorer Odds
5/1 Darious Henderson
5/1 Chris Wood
6/1 Andy Keogh
13/2 Luciano Becchio
7/1 El-Hadji Diouf
7/1 Liam Trotter
7/1 Dany N'Guessan
8/1 Andy Gray
9/1 Shaun Batt
9/1 Luke Varney
Odds supplied by PaddyPower.com, who offer live betting in-running for all Championship games.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Reading v Everton Odds Fellaini can grab another goal at the Madejski
Could Everton Come From Behind For The Seventh Match In A Row?
QPR v Southampton Odds Cisse can fire Rangers to a crucial win
Both Managers Under Huge Pressure At Loftus Road
Newcastle v Swansea Odds Back a double result in the St James betting
Magpies Favourites For Mid Table Clash
Peterborough v Blackburn Rovers Odds In form Jordan Rhodes a decent bet to score first
Rovers Go Looking For First Win Under Henning Berg
Liverpool v Wigan Odds Draw looks a decent bet at Anfield
Luis Suarez Favourite To Score First Yet Again
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £25 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £5 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £25 in free bets
Open Account - Free £25 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers