A Real Madrid Win And Both Teams To Score Is The Best Bet Against Tottenham
Tottenham Hotspur face a massive test on Tuesday night as they head to the intimidating surroundings of the Bernabeu for a Champions League clash with Real Madrid, who haven't lost a home game in the group stages since 2009...
- Real Madrid have won 21 of their past 23 home group games since 2009
- Both teams scored in 14 of Real's last 16 Champions League matches
- Cristiano Ronaldo has scored 14 goals in his last 7 games in the Champions League
|Tuesday 17th October - 7.45pm||Odds||Won/Lost||Bet|
|Real Madrid v Tottenham|
|Tips||Real Madrid Win And Both Teams To Score Best Bet||@ 8 / 5|
Real are a formidable outfit on home soil and it is difficult to see past them securing another three points in Group H after beating APOEL 3-0 and Borussia Dortmund 3-1 so far. Zinedine Zidane's men haven't been entirely convincing in La Liga but the two-time defending European Champions are worthy favourites at 4/9 for Tuesday.
Tottenham have also beaten Dortmund 3-1 and APOEL 3-0 so far this term and they head to Spain in decent touch thanks to a nine-match unbeaten run in all competitions (won seven, drawn two). Spurs are 13/2 to win or 4/1 to draw (Betfred).
Both Teams To Score
Real Madrid boast an enviable array of attacking talent and it is no surprise to see that Cristiano Ronaldo is 5/2 favourite to be first goalscorer (Unibet) this week. Ronaldo has notched four goals in Group H already and he has now scored fourteen goals in his past seven Champions League appearances.
Ronaldo was on target in both legs when Real beat Spurs 5-0 on aggregate during their last meeting in the quarter-finals of the 2010/11 competition, although we do fancy Tottenham to at least get on the scoresheet this time.
Real are sweating on the fitness of Gareth Bale and their first choice goalkeeper Keylor Navas this week, with the potential absence of the latter a major concern.
Both teams scored in 14 of Real's past 16 Champions League matches overall, meaning the Real win and both teams to score combined is a stand-out bet at 8/5 (Ladbrokes).
Tottenham have won all five of their away games this season, scoring fifteen goals, and Harry Kane has notched nine times in those. Kane, who has scored fifteen in his past eleven appearances for club and country, is 6/1 to score first (Unibet) but his Tottenham team are likely to come up short at the Bernabeu.
First Goalscorer Odds:
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Manchester City v Napoli To Provide A Glut Of Goals At The Etihad
Manchester City V Napoli Betting Preview
Maribor v Liverpool Odds Speedy Salah Can Score In Slovenia
A Massive Champions League Game For The Reds
Leganes Villarreal and Sevilla Backed in this weekends La Liga treble
We're Looking To Win In Spain This Week
A Leicester v West Brom Stalemate Is The Best Bet For Monday Night Football
Leicester V West Bromwich Albion Betting Preview
Southampton And Newcastle To Serve Up A Turgid Affair On Soporific Sunday
Southampton V Newcastle Betting Preview
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers