Everton, QPR and Bradford tipped up in the Bankers Bet
Everton head into their 29th Premier League match of the season knowing that a victory over travel-shy Hull can propel them above Man Utd into 6th spot in the table. In the Championship QPR can continue their recent resurgence with a victory over rock-bottom Rotherham, while Bradford can further strengthen their position in the play-offs with a victory at home to struggling Swindon.
|Tips:||Everton v Hull - Home Win||@ 8 / 15|
|QPR v Rotherham - Home Win||@ 1 / 2|
|Bradford v Swindon - Home Win||@ 4 / 7|
|Treble Pays||@ 13 / 8|
Everton v Hull - Saturday 18th March (3pm)
- Everton are enjoying a 4 game winning run on home soil, while they’ve been victorious in 6 of the last 8 in front of their own fans.
- The Toffees have hammered home 15 goals in their last 4 games at Goodison.
- Ronald Koeman’s men have only been defeat once in their last 11 league games, and that was at Tottenham.
- During this run the Merseyside outfit have triumphed 7 times.
- A win would put Everton 6th ahead of Man Utd.
- Hull are yet to win an away game under Marco Silva (D1 L5).
- Hull have lost 11 of their last 12 away games in all competitions.
- The Tigers have 1 point from the last 36 available on the road.
- Hull have only 1 win in 14 league away games this term.
- Everton have won 9, and lost only 1 of their 14 league home matches.
- The Toffees have won 6 and lost none of their 7 home games against Hull stretching back to 1952.
Tip #1: Everton to win @ 8/15 with Sky Bet
QPR v Rotherham - Saturday 18th March (3pm)
- QPR have been in fine form, winning 4 and losing only 1 of their last 6 games.
- The R’s have been victorious in each of their last 3 home matches.
- QPR haven’t lost at home to Rotherham since 1951.
- Rotherham could be relegated on Saturday - Blackburn & Nottingham Forest must win, and Rotherham must lose.
- Paul Warne’s men are currently 22 points adrift of safety.
- This season Rotherham have lost 32 of their 41 matches in all competitions.
- Rock-bottom Rotherham have picked up just 1 point from their last 11 matches, while they’ve lost the last 6.
- The Millers have 1 point from 19 matches on the road.
Tip #2: QPR to win @ 1/2 with Bet Victor
Bradford v Swindon - Saturday 18th March (3pm)
- Bradford are 5th in League One, while Swindon are 22nd.
- Bradford are unbeaten in 6 games (W3 D3).
- Bradford are undefeated in 19 league home games this season, while they’ve only lost 1 of the last 27 on their own patch.
- Swindon are enduring a 3 game losing streak.
- The Robins have lost 8 of their last 11 matches.
- Luke Williams’ men are 7 points adrift of safety with only 8 matches left to play.
- Swindon have leaked in 36 goals on the road, only Gillingham have conceded more (39).
Tip #3: Bradford to win @ 4/7
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Atlanta Torino and Augsburg All Feature In This Weeks BTTS Treble
We Preview This Weekend's Action And Give You The Tips You Need!
Bournemouth And Swansea To Provide Goals Galore On Saturday Night
Bournemouth V Swansea Betting Preview
Both Teams To Score Is The Bet When West Brom Host Arsenal
West Brom V Arsenal Betting Preview
Milan And Fiorentina Can The Headline Names On Weekend Serie A Treble Bet
Udinese Can Win On Sunday
Monaco to cement top spot with win and star in Ligue 1 best bets
Wins For Nice And Bordeaux Complete 9/1 Treble
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers