Bournemouth And Swansea To Provide Goals Galore On Saturday Night
There is the promise of goals in Saturday evening's live Premier League game on BT Sport as relegation-threatened Bournemouth and Swansea go head-to-head on the South Coast...
- The three Premier League meetings between Bournemouth and Swansea have produced 12 goals (four goals per game on average)
- Josh King has scored eight goals in his last seven matches
- King has scored in each of his three Premier League appearances for Bournemouth against Swansea
|Saturday 18th March - 5.30pm||Odds||Won/Lost||Bet|
|Bournemouth v Swansea|
|Tips||Both teams to score and over 2.5 goals Best Bet||@ 7 / 4|
it is remarkable to think how the season has panned out for both of these teams since Bournemouth romped to a 3-0 win over Swansea in December. The Cherries were looking onwards and upwards at that point but they subsequently went eight league games without a win (drawn three, lost five) before finally securing a first victory of 2017 with a 3-2 win over West Ham last weekend.
Bournemouth's slump ensures they start the day just three points above Swansea, who have won five and lost four since their defeat at home to the Cherries. Paul Clement has overseen quite a turnaround and the Swans are 9/4 to win on Saturday (Paddy Power), while the hosts are 5/4 and the draw is 13/5.
Bournemouth are yet to lose to Swansea in three Premier League meetings but those matches have produced a grand total of twelve goals and there should be great entertainment in this fixture again.
The match bears witness to two woeful defences as Bournemouth have conceded an eye-watering 54 league goals and have gone nine without a clean sheet.
It is at home where Eddie Howe's men have had problems of late as they have gone six without a clean sheet at the Vitality Stadium, conceding at least two goals in each game (fourteen goals in total).
Meanwhile, Swansea have gone thirteen away games without stopping the opposition scoring and they have conceded a dreadful 31 goals on the road - no other team has conceded more.
Both teams to score and over 2.5 goals is a very tempting 'double' here (7/4 with Betfred) as it has paid out in seven of Swansea's past nine league outings and they do seem to guarantee goals.
Josh Is King
Swansea's away matches have seen both teams score in 79% and over 2.5 goals in 77%, which bodes well for Bournemouth's in-form Josh King.
Fresh from a hat-trick in the 3-2 win over West Ham last weekend, King has now scored eight goals in his last seven outings and he has scored in all three Bournemouth v Swansea matches in the Premier League. King is 11/2 to score first (Bet Victor) and enhance his incredible purple patch of form.
First Goalscorer Odds:
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Both Teams To Score Is The Bet When West Brom Host Arsenal
West Brom V Arsenal Betting Preview
Milan And Fiorentina Can The Headline Names On Weekend Serie A Treble Bet
Udinese Can Win On Sunday
Monaco to cement top spot with win and star in Ligue 1 best bets
Wins For Nice And Bordeaux Complete 9/1 Treble
Back Man Utd to swat away challenge of Rostov
Zlat Will Play A Key Role In The Leg
Both Teams To Score Is The Focus Of Saturdays Bundesliga Treble
Bundesliga Treble Pays 9/2
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers