- PADDY POWER - Get A £20 Risk-Free First Bet (New Customers Only)
- PADDY POWER - Get a £20 Risk-Free Bet On The Rugby (New Customers Only)
- BETFAIR - 50/1 Arsenal win or 25/1 Man City win (New Customers, Max. £1 Bet)
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Chase At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Stayers Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Cheltenham Gold Cup
Both Teams To Score When Burnley Host Giant Killers Lincoln
Non-league Lincoln continue their FA Cup adventure when they travel to Turf Moor to take on Burnley in their fifth round tie and we fancy the National League leaders to at least get on the scoresheet in this one...
- Lincoln have scored in 16 of their 19 away games this season
- The Imps have scored in 21 of their past 22 matches overall
- Burnley have won 11 of their 16 home games this season - Drawn 2, Lost 3
|Saturday 18th February - 12.30pm||Odds||Won/Lost||Bet|
|Burnley v Lincoln|
|Tips||Both teams to score Best Bet||@ 11 / 10|
Danny Cowley's Lincoln look set to return to the Football League as they are top of their division and they have nothing to lose when they travel to their more illustrious Premier League opponents on Saturday.
The Imps, who are appearing in the fifth round for the first time since 1887, have caused quite a stir in the FA Cup having beaten Oldham, Ipswich and Brighton already and this trip to Turf Moor will hold no fears.
Lincoln are 21/2 for the win (Bet Victor) as they bid to make a mockery of the 81 positions that currently separates them from Burnley in the Football League pyramid, although Burnley are excellent at home and they are worthy 1/3 favourites.
Both Teams To Score
Sean Dyche can afford to go strong with his team line-up this weekend as Burnley are sitting comfortably in twelfth place in the Premier League with 30 points and safety is all but assured.
The Clarets have based their survival on a strong home record as they have won eleven of their sixteen matches at Turf Moor (drawn two, lost three) and seven of those wins have come to nil.
They might do well to keep a clean sheet against Lincoln, who have scored in 21 of their past 22 matches in all competitions. The Imps only failed to score during a 3-0 loss at Barrow but it is worth noting that the defeat came a few days before the FA Cup tie with Brighton, so minds might have been elsewhere!
Lincoln have scored in 16 of their 19 away games this season and we are happy to back both teams to score (11/10 with Ladbrokes), which is a bet that has paid out in five of Lincoln's seven FA Cup ties this season.
The Imps may have sold Theo Robinson, who scored seven goals in the FA Cup this season, to Southend during the January transfer window but they have coped admirably without him and can give Burnley a real game, with the Burnley win and both teams to score available at 21/10 (Coral).
Match Result And Both Teams To Score Odds:
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Both teams to score dominates La Liga best bets treble this weekend
Goals Expected In A Host Of Spanish Top Flight Games
Rennes are a huge price to beat Marseille in Ligue 1 this weekend
Wins For Nice And PSG Complete Cracking 15/1 French Treble
Augsburg v Leverkusen Kicks Off This Weekends Bundesliga Treble
German Bundesliga Treble Pays 4/1
Serie A Treble Bet Highlighted By Wins For In Form Inter And Napoli
Samp Can Beat Leaky Cagliari
Man United To Claim A Big Europa League Win Against St Etienne
Manchester United V St Etienne Betting Preview
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers