- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Tottenham v Man Utd part of both teams to score accumulator this weekend
After the excitement and drama of the mid-week FA Cup third round replays our attention turns back to league football for this weekend's 'Both Teams To Score' accumulator. There is a full programme from the top four divisions in England and we've poured over the stats for the upcoming fixtures. We've picked out four games that will hopefully provide a lucrative return, with a £10 accumulator on the fixtures below providing a potential £59.80....
Tottenham v Man Utd - Both teams to score @ odds of 1/2 with Paddy Power
We begin our accumulator with a look at Sunday afternoon's live Premier League match between Tottenham and league leaders Manchester United. Both sides are enjoying fine runs of form as Spurs go into the match off the back of a six-game unbeaten run in the league, while United are unbeaten in 10.
Spurs actually won 3-2 when the two teams met at Old Trafford earlier this season and we could be in for goals galore again this weekend. United have scored at least one goal in 82% of their away matches this season and a red hot Robin van Persie will fancy his chances of getting on the scoresheet. However, they remain defensively suspect, keeping just two clean sheets in 11 away league games, and with Nemanja Vidic out injured they might struggle to keep Spurs at bay. Both teams to score at 4/7 with PaddyPower looks a decent punt at this stage and could be a nice way to hopefully round off Saturdays successful punts.
Tottenham at home: Scored an average of 1.55 goals & conceded 1 goal per game.
Man Utd away: Scored an average of 2.36 goals & conceded 1.36 goals per game.
Crystal Palace v Bolton - Both teams to score @ odds of 4/7 with Paddy Power
We drop down a division for our next pick and we take a look at two teams who were in FA Cup third round replay action on Tuesday. They enjoyed mixed results as Palace were thumped 4-1 by Stoke but there was better news for Bolton as they stunned Premier League side Sunderland 2-0.
The defeat leaves Palace, who are fourth in the Championship currently, to focus on the league, where they have won just one of their last seven. They have failed to keep a single clean sheet during that run but they remain an exciting attacking force as they have scored at least one goal in 100% of their games at home. In contrast, Bolton have conceded at least once in 100% of their away games, while scoring at least one in 85% on their travels. Bolton will be buoyant after their FA Cup success and they could serve up an exciting treat for this weekend's accumulator with PaddyPower bookmakers.
Crystal Palace at home: Scored an average of 2.54 goals & conceded 1.23 goals per game.
Bolton away: Scored an average of 1.46 goals & conceded 2 goals per game.
Derby v Nottingham Forest - Both teams to score @ odds of 8/13 with Paddy Power
We remain in the Championship for our third selection and there is a cracking East Midlands derby in store on Saturday lunchtime. Neither 12th placed Derby nor 9th placed Nottingham Forest can boast anything remotely close to form at the moment, although Alex McLeish did finally get his first win as Forest manager with a 2-1 success against Peterborough last weekend.
Both sides will still fancy their chances of making the play-offs so there is even more than just local bragging rights at stake. Derby go into the game having conceded at least one goal in 85% of their matches at Pride Park this season, although they remain a potent attacking threat having scored in 92% of games at home. This is a derby that is rarely short of entertainment and Saturday's could pay dividends from a goalscoring perspective.
Derby at home: Scored an average of 2.23 goals & conceded 1.23 goals per game.
Nottingham Forest away: Scored an average of 1.31 goals & conceded 1.54 goals per game.
Peterborough v Hull - Both teams to score @ odds of 4/7 with Paddy Power
Our final selection is another Championship affair as struggling Peterborough take on high-flying Hull. Peterborough find themselves down in 22nd in the league table but there certainly hasn't been any shortage of excitement as 67% of their matches have gone over 2.5 goals this season, including 100% of their last eight in the league. They remain defensively woeful as they have conceded at least one in 92% of their home games, which will be a real worry when they take on Hull.
Steve Bruce's side are right in the mix for promotion as they currently sit in second place in the table but last weekend's 3-1 home defeat to Sheffield Wednesday suggests there are chinks in the armour. They have enough about them to score at Peterborough but they will give the opposition chances as they have kept just one clean sheet in their last eight away league games.
Peterborough at home: Scored an average of 1.62 goals & conceded 2.15 goals per game.
Hull away: Scored an average of 1.31 goals & conceded 1.23 goals per game.
A £10 four-match accumulator with PaddyPower.com returns odds of just under 5/1 and would provide a healthy return of £59.80 this weekend.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Chelsea v Southampton Odds Back Frank Lampard to continue fine goalscoring form against the Saints
Chelsea Hot Favourites Despite Poor Home Form
Man Utd v West Ham Betting Reds odds on to win third round replay
United Win To Nil Looks A Tempting Bet At Old Trafford
Arsenal v Swansea Betting Tempting odds for a draw after 90 minutes
Michu Can Continue Fine Scoring Form Against The Gunners
FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Betting Bournemouth v Wigan tops the list of potential upsets
Swansea Bid To Upset The Odds At Arsenal
Arsenal v Man City Betting Odds point towards a draw at the Emirates
City Are Missing Several Key Players
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers