- WALES v NORTHERN IRELAND - 6/1 Wales to win (Betway)
- WALES v NORTHERN IRELAND - 7/1 Gareth Bale to score (Betfair)
- WALES v NORTHERN IRELAND - 6/1 Wales win or 14/1 N. Ireland win (Betfair)
- IRISH DERBY - 7/1 Harzand to win with Paddy Power
- IRISH DERBY - 7/1 Harzand to win with Betfair
- CROATIA v PORTUGAL - 8/1 Croatia to win with Paddy Power
- CROATIA v PORTUGAL - 7/1 Cristiano Ronaldo to score (Betfair)
- CROATIA v PORTUGAL - 8/1 Croatia win or 10/1 Portugal win (Betfair)
- FRANCE v IRELAND - 4/1 France to win (Paddy Power)
- FRANCE v IRELAND - 4/1 France to win (Betfair)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Paddy Power)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Betway)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Betfair)
- EURO SPECIAL - 6/1 Germany and Belgium BOTH to win (Paddy Power)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 5/1 Belgium to win (Paddy Power)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 4/1 Belgium to win (Betway)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 5/1 Belgium to win (Betfair)
- ITALY v SPAIN - 12/1 Italy to win (Paddy Power)
- ITALY v SPAIN - 6/1 Spain to win (Paddy Power)
- BET VICTOR - Bet £5 On England v Iceland & Get £5 FREE Bet For Every Remaining Match In Euros
- ENGLAND v ICELAND - 5/1 England to win (Paddy Power)
- ENGLAND v ICELAND - 4/1 England to win (Betway)
- EURO 2016 - Bet 365 offer money back on any game that ends 0-0
- Live In-Play - BMW International Open
- Live In-Play - Quicken Loans National
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- Next Southampton Manager - Latest Odds
West Brom v Chelsea Betting: Blues to overpower buoyant Baggies
Steve Clarke will be plotting the demise of his old employers on Saturday as his high-flying West Bromwich Albion side welcome Chelsea to the Hawthorns in what is a mouth-watering Premier League contest in which the Baggies are looking to cement their name in the European places.
Back-to-back wins against Wigan and Southampton has propelled the Midlanders into fifth place in the table and they continue to defy the pundits with their exciting, attacking mentality that has been etched into their play by former Chelsea coach Clarke and the emerging manager will be hoping that home advantage can prove a real catalyst and push them to another three points in an intriguing West Brom v Chelsea clash.
However, they welcome a Chelsea side who ooze class and guile in attack with the triumvirate of Juan Mata, Eden Hazard and Oscar orchestrating a number of chances and with that in mind it’s unsurprising to see Paddy Power have installed the Blues as 19/20 favourites, whilst Albion are available at 11/4 with the draw on offer at 13/5.
On paper, Roberto Di Matteo’s superstars should steamroller their counterparts, but Clarke has produced a real team ethic at the Baggies and with Chelsea having not won in three league outings, they will fancy their chances of at least grabbing a point from the former champions in what is one of the fascinating clashes of the entire weekend.
Talismanic skipper John Terry will be missing after he picked up a nasty-looking injury against Liverpool last weekend, so home fans will be confident they can prise through a usually-rigid rearguard, but with Romelu Lukaku not able to play against his parent club Chelsea then their task is made a whole lot harder, as his partnership with Shane Long has proved fruitful all season.
With that in mind, then it could well mean that Chelsea can edge the contest and a shade of odds-on could be decent value in the latest betting from Paddy Power, but do expect goals to be aplenty at the Hawthorns and the correct score markets offer some value for punters.
Both teams have only failed to score in one Premier League game this season and so the 11/1 about a 0-0 draw with Paddy Power holds no attraction, but the 12/1 on offer for a 3-1 victory for the Blues could well gain a lot of interest, whilst the 40/1 available for a 4-2 Chelsea success is not beyond the realms of possibility.
Fernando Torres and Juan Mata currently sit at the head of the goals table at Stamford Bridge with seven apiece and they are popular with Paddy Power and Torres is 5/1 to notch first, whilst his diminutive Spanish teammate a 7/1 chance, which could be the better value. Shane Long has hit the back of the net five times this season and is also 7/1 and is the obvious selection for Baggies fans, whilst a speculate chance could be given to Youssouf Mulumbu, who is overpriced at 25/1.
West Brom v Chelsea Form
Check the season's statistics for both West Brom and Chelsea, plus the odds ahead of Saturday's match.
West Brom v Chelsea Tips
Tip #1: Chelsea to win the match @ 19/20 with PaddyPower.
Tip #2: Juan Mata to score first @ 7/1 with PaddyPower.
Tip #3: Chelsea to win 3-1 @ 12/1 with PaddyPower.
West Brom v Chelsea Odds
11/4 West Bromwich Albion
Correct Score Odds
12/1 West Brom 1-0
20/1 West Brom 2-0
10/1 West Brom 2-1
11/1 Draw 0-0
6/1 Draw 1-1
10/1 Draw 2-2
15/2 Chelsea 1-0
9/1 Chelsea 2-0
7/1 Chelsea 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
5/1 Fernando Torres
6/1 Daniel Sturridge
13/2 Peter Odemwingie
7/1 Shane Long
7/1 Juan Mata
15/2 Frank Lampard
15/2 Victor Moses
15/2 Eden Hazard
8/1 Marc-Antoine Fortune
9/1 Markus Rosenborg
10/1 No Goalscorer
Odds supplied by PaddyPower.com, who will offer a number of live in-play markets during Saturday's match.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Arsenal v Tottenham Odds Back a score draw in the Emirates betting
Giroud Favourite To Score First In London Derby
Arsenal and Spurs can kick off a weekend of goals galore
North London Derby Odds On To See Both Teams Scoring
Six Classic Arsenal v Spurs North London Derby Matches
Relive Some Titantic Clashes Ahead Of Latest Showdown
Altrincham v Burton Albion Odds League Two Side Favourites For The Win
Back Calvin Zola To Score Anytime
Luxembourg v Scotland Odds Back Jordan Rhodes To Score The Opener
The Tartan Army Are Hot Favourites For The Win
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Open an account with Sky Bet:
- Register with Sky Bet.
- Sky Bet will have a special off for Euro 2016
Open Account - Open an Account
Get a £30 Free Bet when opening a new account with online bookmaker Betway.
- Register with Betway
- Place a bet of £10 or more
- Betway will match your first bet with a free bet up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet at Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers