- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 15/1 for the Foxes to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Arsenal v Leicester with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 5/1 for the Gunners to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win or 12/1 for Leicester to win with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 England to beat Italy with Betfair (New Customers)
- DOUBLE SPECIAL - 12/1 for Liverpool and Man City BOTH to win on Sunday (new Paddy Power customers)
- VILLA v LIVERPOOL - Betfair offer new customers 6/1 for Liverpool to win on Sunday
- MAN CITY v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 12/1 for Spurs to win (new accounts)
- MAN CITY v SPURS - Get 5/1 City win or 10/1 Tottenham win when you open a Betfair account
- LA LIGA - Betfair offer enhanced odds of 5/1 for Barcelona to beat Celta Vigo (New Accounts)
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- LIVE IN-PLAY - AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
Tempting odds for Dzeko to score last in latest Man City v Aston Villa clash
Aston Villa face a daunting trip to the Etihad Stadium on Saturday afternoon as they take on reigning Premier League champions Manchester City. Paul Lambert's men have a woeful away record in the top flight and the bookies don't fancy it will get any better against City, who are unbeaten in their last 35 league games at home.
City go into the match as 2/9 odds on favourites as they look to maintain their early push to retain the title they won in such dramatic circumstances last year. They have lost to Villa once already at home this season, in the Capital One Cup, but Paddy Power make Villa a 12/1 chance to repeat the feat and 5/1 to draw.
Roberto Mancini's men may have struggled in the Champions League again but they have generally found a way of winning Premier League games and let's not forget that they are the only unbeaten team left in England's top division. Mancini will be keen for his team to get another three points on the board this weekend after Edin Dzeko popped up with a late goal again in the 2-1 win over Tottenham last weekend.
Five of Dzeko's six league goals have now come as a substitute and he is 4/1 to score last in this Man City v Aston Villa clash as he looks to add to his tally of 12 goals for club and country this season. Dzeko's goal against Spurs saw City come from behind to win a game again and they have now gained 14 points from losing positions this season, with PaddyPower going 10/3 for Villa to score first and fail to win on Saturday.
Villa nearly pulled off a famous upset last weekend as they went 2-0 up against Manchester United before falling to a dramatic 3-2 defeat. It was harsh on Villa, who are now 17th in the league, but they can take confidence from that performance and the fact they won 4-2 against City in the Capital One Cup earlier this season.
Christian Benteke has continued to impress up front, scoring four goals so far, and he was on the scoresheet in Belgium's 2-1 defeat to Romania on Wednesday. Benteke is 4/1 to score Villa's first goal on Saturday and Villa look capable of grabbing a goal as Paul Lambert has introduced a more dynamic style of football.
Both teams to score is 10/11 in the betting with PaddyPower and that could be worth a look, particularly when you consider the worrying form of Joe Hart in the City goal. However, City have scored in their last 37 home games in the Premier League and they could prove too good for a Villa side that have won just one of their 14 last away in the league.
Villa may have won that League Cup clash but it was against a second string City and the correct score of 3-1 to City, which can be backed at 9/1, could be the way to go this time. Mancini's side should be too strong in the end and they will be looking to build confidence ahead of Wednesday's Champions League clash with Real Madrid.
Man City v Aston Villa Form
Check the season's statistics for both Man City and Aston Villa, plus the odds ahead of Saturday's match.
Man City v Aston Villa Tips
Tip #1: Edin Dzeko to score last @ 4/1 with PaddyPower.
Tip #2: Christian Benteke to score Aston Villa's first goal @ 4/1 with PaddyPower.
Tip #3: Both teams to score @ 10/11 with PaddyPower.
Man City v Aston Villa Betting
2/9 Man City
12/1 Aston Villa
Correct Score Odds
7/1 Man City 1-0
11/2 Man City 2-0
15/2 Man City 2-1
18/1 Draw 0-0
10/1 Draw 1-1
20/1 Draw 2-2
40/1 Aston Villa 1-0
100/1 Aston Villa 2-0
35/1 Aston Villa 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
3/1 Sergio Aguero
3/1 Carlos Tevez
4/1 Edin Dzeko
9/2 Mario Balotelli
6/1 David Silva
7/1 Yaya Toure
7/1 Samir Nasri
8/1 Scott Sinclair
9/1 Aleksandar Kolarov
11/1 Darren Bent
11/1 Christian Benteke
12/1 Abdul Razak
Odds supplied by PaddyPower.com, who offer live betting in-running for all Premier League games.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Norwich v Man United Odds Goals Expected At Carrow Road
Table Toppers United Looking For Sixth Win On The Bounce
West Brom v Chelsea Betting Blues to overpower buoyant Baggies
Juan Mata To Orchestrate Victory For Di Matteo's Side
Arsenal v Tottenham Odds Back a score draw in the Emirates betting
Giroud Favourite To Score First In London Derby
Arsenal and Spurs can kick off a weekend of goals galore
North London Derby Odds On To See Both Teams Scoring
Six Classic Arsenal v Spurs North London Derby Matches
Relive Some Titantic Clashes Ahead Of Latest Showdown
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you THREE FREE £10 bets.
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Ladbrokes are one of the best known bookmakers in the UK and are offering a free £50 bet when you sign up as a new customer. Register using the bonus code F50 and they'll match your first bet with a free bet up to £50.
Open Account - Free £50 bet
£25 free bet with William Hill.
- Open an account at William Hill and and use the promotion code F25.
- Deposit funds and place your first bet
- William Hill match your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Betfred will give you a free £30 bet when you open a new account and have a first bet of at least £10.
- Open a new betting account with Betfred
- Have a bet of at least £10
- Betfred will give you a free £30 bet
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers