- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Peterborough v Blackburn Rovers Odds: In form Jordan Rhodes a decent bet to score first
Henning Berg goes looking for his first win in charge of Blackburn Rovers when his side travel to struggling Peterborough for Saturday evening’s live Championship match. Rovers have picked up two points from his three games since Berg replaced Steve Kean at the helm but they will now be expected to claim all three points against a side second from bottom and suffering from a three match losing streak.
Rovers need to get back to winning ways sooner rather than later in order to get their promotion hopes back on track. Just two wins in 10 has seen them slip out of the play-offs and down to seventh in the table - eight points behind league leaders Crystal Palace. Meanwhile Peterborough's brief revival of four wins in six games is now in the past following three consecutive defeats, which leaves them 23rd and three points adrift of safety.
Despite registering just one win on the road all season (they have drawn six of their eight away matches) Rovers will fancy their chances of recording a win against struggling Peterborough, who have lost six times already at London Road Stadium. Paddy Power have installed Berg's men as the 5/4 favourites to claim the win, while Posh can be backed at 21/10, with a draw priced at 23/10.
Rovers’ in-from frontman Jordan Rhodes bagged a brace for Scotland mid-week and is the obvious 4/1 favourite to open the scoring on Saturday evening. The striker is priced at 10/11 to score anytime but could be worth backing at 5/1 to score two or more goals.
Five of Blackburn's six wins this season have been by the margin of one goal and Paddy Power Bookmakers have priced the Lancashire club at 15/2 to come away with a 2-1 win. However, considering that they have scored more than one goal in just one of their last 10 matches a 1-0 win could be a safer bet at 8/1. Rovers are also priced at 9/5 to score just the one goal in the match, while the match itself is evens to feature two or three goals.
Posh have recently started to improve at home, which is vital if they are to stand any chance of staying in the Championship. To their fans despair they lost their opening five matches at London Road, before recording back-to-back wins in the space of five days against Huddersfield and Derby late last month. However, they were unlucky to suffer their sixth home defeat of the season last weekend to high-flying Crystal Palace, who came from behind to score two goals in the last 10 minutes.
Darren Ferguson’s men have scored seven goals in their last three matches at London Road and they can be found with odds of 8/5 to score exactly one this weekend. George Boyd has three goals in his last four matches and is a tempting bet at 23/10 to score anytime, while Posh are available at 10/1 to win 1-0. Although Blackburn's fondness of drawing away this season could make a 1-1 draw tempting at 11/2.
Peterborough v Blackburn Rovers Tip
Tip#1: Jordan Rhodes to score the opener @ 4/1 with Paddy Power
Tip#2: Blackburn to win 2-1 @ 15/2 with Paddy Power
Tip#3: Exactly two or three goals @ evens with Paddy Power
Peterborough v Blackburn Rovers Odds
Correct Score Odds
10/1 Peterborough 1-0
16/1 Peterborough 2-0
9/1 Peterborough 2-1
8/1 Blackburn 1-0
10/1 Blackburn 2-0
15/2 Blackburn 2-1
10/1 Draw 0-0
11/2 Draw 1-1
10/1 Draw 2-2
First Goalscorer Odds
4/1 Jordan Rhodes
6/1 Nuno Gomes
6/1 Ruben Rochina
13/2 Tyronne Barnett
13/2 Eemile Sinclair
7/1 Colin Kazim-Richards
15/2 George Boyd
8/1 Lee Tomlin
9/1 Mauro Formica
Odds supplied by PaddyPower.com, who offer live betting in-running for all Championship games.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Liverpool v Wigan Odds Draw looks a decent bet at Anfield
Luis Suarez Favourite To Score First Yet Again
Tempting odds for Dzeko to score last in latest Man City v Aston Villa clash
City Long Odds On Favourites At The Etihad
Norwich v Man United Odds Goals Expected At Carrow Road
Table Toppers United Looking For Sixth Win On The Bounce
West Brom v Chelsea Betting Blues to overpower buoyant Baggies
Juan Mata To Orchestrate Victory For Di Matteo's Side
Arsenal v Tottenham Odds Back a score draw in the Emirates betting
Giroud Favourite To Score First In London Derby
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers