- TREBLE SPECIAL - 20/1 Everton, Southampton and Chelsea ALL win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- ACCA SPECIAL - Betfair offer 30/1 for Everton, Chelsea, Southampton and West Ham ALL to win (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Sunderland v Man Utd with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Man Utd to beat Sunderland with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 6/1 Ireland win or 6/1 France win on Saturday with Betfair (New Customers)
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 Wales win or 12/1 Scotland win on Saturday (New Betfair Customers)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 4/1 for Chelsea to beat Newcastle on Saturday (new accounts)
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 15/1 for the Foxes to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Arsenal v Leicester with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 5/1 for the Gunners to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win or 12/1 for Leicester to win with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 England to beat Italy with Betfair (New Customers)
- DOUBLE SPECIAL - 12/1 for Liverpool and Man City BOTH to win on Sunday (new Paddy Power customers)
- VILLA v LIVERPOOL - Betfair offer new customers 6/1 for Liverpool to win on Sunday
- MAN CITY v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 12/1 for Spurs to win (new accounts)
- MAN CITY v SPURS - Get 5/1 City win or 10/1 Tottenham win when you open a Betfair account
- LA LIGA - Betfair offer enhanced odds of 5/1 for Barcelona to beat Celta Vigo (New Accounts)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Tshwane Open
- LIVE IN-PLAY - AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
Arsenal v Tottenham Odds: Back a score draw in the Emirates betting
Saturday's lunchtime's live Premier League action comes from the Emirates and it's a North London derby as Arsenal take on bitter rivals Tottenham. There is no love lost between these two and there is more than local bragging rights at stake this weekend as both sides bid to end dismal runs of form.
Arsenal have won just one of their last seven matches (in normal time) in all competitions but they do start as 19/20 favourites for Saturday's match, while Tottenham have lost three of their last four and are 3/1 to end that run with a win. However, the draw could be the value pick at 12/5 with Paddy Power, who will refund all losing first scorer, last scorer, correct score and scorecast single bets if Gareth Bale scores anytime.
Bale, 8/1 to score first, has scored three goals in his career against Arsenal and the Welshman could be a key man as Tottenham bid to improve on their current position of seventh in the league table, one point above Arsenal. It has been a tough start to the season for Arsenal and it will be a real worry that they have won just two of their last eight home games in the top flight.
The one bright spot for manager Arsene Wenger has been the recent form of French striker Olivier Giroud, who has scored four goals in his last four outings. Giroud finally looks to be adapting to English football after scoring twice in the 3-3 draw with Fulham last weekend and he is a best price 6/1 to score first on Saturday.
The major concern for the Gunners has been their defensive troubles though as they have kept just one clean sheet since the start of September. Tottenham have had similar problems defensively, keeping just three clean sheets all season, and there could be a few goals on Saturday, particularly as there has been 23 goals in the last four Arsenal v Tottenham meetings.
It is no surprise to see over 2.5 goals is 4/7 odds on and Emmanuel Adebayor will be hoping to get his name on the scoresheet. The former Arsenal man has scored nine goals in 11 appearances in this fixture and he is a 7/1 punt to score first, while it will be interesting to see if Andre Villas-Boas persists with Adebayor and Jermain Defoe up front together.
This match has tended to throw up a few interesting stats in the past and it might be worth noting that there has been five penalties in the last five meetings between these two. A penalty to be scored on Saturday can be backed at 23/10 and there is rarely a shortage of drama in a match of this magnitude.
Villas-Boas will have to do without the injured Moussa Dembele once more as Spurs bid to improve a run of form that has seen them beat only Maribor in their last four, while losing to Wigan, Norwich and Man City. We fancy they can nick a point from this fixture though and it could be an entertaining one, with PaddyPower bookmakers offering 10/1 for the 2-2 correct score
Arsenal v Tottenham Form
Check the season's statistics for both Arsenal and Tottenham, plus the odds ahead of Saturday's match.
Arsenal v Tottenham Tips
Tip #1: Correct score 2-2 @ 10/1 with PaddyPower.
Tip #2: Olivier Giroud to score first @ 6/1 with PaddyPower.
Tip #3: Penalty to be scored @ 23/10 with PaddyPower.
Arsenal v Tottenham Odds
Correct Score Odds
17/2 Arsenal 1-0
10/1 Arsenal 2-0
7/1 Arsenal 2-1
12/1 Draw 0-0
13/2 Draw 1-1
10/1 Draw 2-2
13/1 Tottenham 1-0
20/1 Tottenham 2-0
11/1 Tottenham 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
6/1 Olivier Giroud
6/1 Lukas Podolski
7/1 Emmanuel Adebayor
7/1 Theo Walcott
15/2 Marouane Chamakh
8/1 Jermain Defoe
8/1 Gareth Bale
9/1 Clint Dempsey
9/1 Santi Cazorla
10/1 Andrei Arshavin
10/1 Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
11/1 No Goalscorer
Odds supplied by PaddyPower.com, who will refund all losing first scorer, last scorer, correct score and scorecast single bets if Gareth Bale scores anytime in the match.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Arsenal and Spurs can kick off a weekend of goals galore
North London Derby Odds On To See Both Teams Scoring
Six Classic Arsenal v Spurs North London Derby Matches
Relive Some Titantic Clashes Ahead Of Latest Showdown
Altrincham v Burton Albion Odds League Two Side Favourites For The Win
Back Calvin Zola To Score Anytime
Luxembourg v Scotland Odds Back Jordan Rhodes To Score The Opener
The Tartan Army Are Hot Favourites For The Win
Sweden v England Betting Draw looks a good bet for International friendly
Zaha Could Make Debut For Three Lions
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you THREE FREE £10 bets.
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Ladbrokes are one of the best known bookmakers in the UK and are offering a free £50 bet when you sign up as a new customer. Register using the bonus code F50 and they'll match your first bet with a free bet up to £50.
Open Account - Free £50 bet
£25 free bet with William Hill.
- Open an account at William Hill and and use the promotion code F25.
- Deposit funds and place your first bet
- William Hill match your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Betfred will give you a free £30 bet when you open a new account and have a first bet of at least £10.
- Open a new betting account with Betfred
- Have a bet of at least £10
- Betfred will give you a free £30 bet
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers