- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Portugal v Northern Ireland Odds: Back Christiano Ronaldo to flourish on his 100th appearance
Northern Ireland face the daunting task of attempting to come away from the Estadio Do Dragao with their dignity intact when they take on European giants Portugal on Tuesday night. The World Cup 2014 qualifier should result in a routine Portugal win, with Christiano Ronaldo and co predicted to run riot following their frustrating defeat to fellow Group F side Russia. Paddy Power have installed Portugal as the odds-on 1/10 favourites, while the Green and White Army have been handed huge outside odds of 25/1 to come away with a shock victory, with a draw available at 8/1.
Portugal will still be reeling from their 1-0 defeat to Russia last Friday. Despite dominating possession they failed to breach a resilient Russian defence, and as a result lost ground on the Group F leaders. Paulo Bento will now be looking for his men to respond in style and get their hopes of a top of the table finish back on track with a convincing victory at home to Northern Ireland.
Michael O'Neill's men are still searching for their first group win having picked up just one point from their opening two matches. Northern Ireland are yet to win a match since O’Neill’s appointment and the odds are most certainly against them of claiming a surprise victory on foreign soil. Their task has been made all the more difficult as they will be without the suspended Gareth McAuley and the injured Chris Brunt and Shane Ferguson.
Northern Ireland will look to draw inspiration from the creditable draw they held their opponents to when the countries last met back in 2005. On that occasion Warren Feeney scored a second-half equaliser to level matters against the then Euro 2004 runners-up. It is likely to be a different story this time around, with Portugal expected to open the floodgates, with a 4-0 win available at 13/2 and a 3-0 result priced at 5/1.
Goals could easily be on the cards with Northern Ireland's leaky defence conceding an average of three goals per game since O'Neill's appointment in December. Meanwhile the hosts have scored at least three goals in seven of their last nine qualifiers on home soil. Paddy Power Bookmakers have Portugal priced at 7/5 to four goals or more, with the game at evens to contain over 3.5 goals.
Ronaldo has scored 14 goals in 11 games for club side Real Madrid this season but was unable to work his magic for his country against Russia last week. Ronaldo, who will earn his 100th cap on Tuesday, now has the chance to bounce back, with Paddy Power pricing him at just 9/5 to open the scoring. Ronaldo can also be backed at 5/6 to score two or more goals and 5/1 to score a hat-trick. Alternatively Helder Postiga could be good value at 7/2 to open the scoring, with the striker in good form having scored two goals in his last three games for Portugal.
Northern Ireland have lost their last seven consecutive away games and will do well to come away with a draw at 8/1. They can be backed at 11/5 to score exactly one goal, with a 1-1 scoreline available at 17/1, while a 1-0 win can be found at 80/1. Meanwhile David Healy is a long shot at 14/1 in the first goalscorer market, where as Dean Shiels and Kyle Lafferty are both available at 16/1 to grab the opening goal of the game.
Portugal v Northern Ireland Tips
Tip#1: Christiano Ronaldo to score two or more goals @ 5/6 with Paddy Power
Tip#2: Portugal to win 3-0 @ 5/1 with Paddy Power
Tip#3: Northern Ireland to score exactly one goal @ 11/5 with Paddy Power
Portugal v Northern Ireland Odds
25/1 Northern Ireland
Correct Score Odds
7/1 Portugal 1-0
9/2 Portugal 2-0
10/1 Portugal 2-1
80/1 Northern Ireland 1-0
375/1 Northern Ireland 2-0
100/1 Northern Ireland 2-1
20/1 Draw 0-0
17/1 Draw 1-1
45/1 Draw 2-2
First Goalscorer Odds
9/5 Christiano Ronaldo
7/2 Helder Postiga
9/2 Nelson Oliveira
9/2 Eder (Braga)
7/1 Silvestre Varela
8/1 Ruben Micael
8/1 Raul Meireles
10/1 Miguel Veloso
Odds supplied by PaddyPower.com, who provide live betting in-running throughout the match.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Belgium v Scotland Odds Belgians can heap more pressure on Craig Levein
Christian Benteke Short Priced To Score First
Faroe Islands v Ireland Odds Robbie Keane heads the first scorer betting
Giovanni Trapattoni Under Pressure After Huge Loss To Germany
Croatia v Wales Odds Gareth Bale a tempting bet to score anytime
Croatians Odds On Favourites For Group A Match
Preston v MK Dons Goals Expected At Deepdale
Akpo Sodje A Decent Bet To Open The Scoring
Shrewsbury v Walsall Betting Saddlers to overpower Town at New Meadow
James Baxendale Offers Great Value To Score First
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers