- PADDY POWER - Get A £20 Risk-Free First Bet (New Customers Only)
- PADDY POWER - Get a £20 Risk-Free Bet On The Rugby (New Customers Only)
- BETFAIR - 50/1 Arsenal win or 25/1 Man City win (New Customers, Max. £1 Bet)
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Chase At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Stayers Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Cheltenham Gold Cup
Man United To Claim A Big Europa League Win Against St Etienne
The Europa League remains the one major trophy that Manchester United have never won but they will be looking to move a step closer to claiming this elusive piece of silverware when they take on St Etienne in the first leg of their round-of-32 tie on Thursday night...
- United are unbeaten in 12 home games against French opposition - Won 12, Drawn 3
- St Etienne have lost all 3 of their previous visits to English teams
- United have covered a -1 goal handicap in 9 of their past 13 wins on home soil
|Thursday 16th February - 8.05pm||Odds||Won/Lost||Bet|
|Manchester United v St Etienne|
|Tips||Man Utd to win with -1 goal Best Bet||@ 10 / 11|
United To Be Too Strong
Jose Mourinho's men made hard work of qualifying as runners up from Group A earlier this term but they have been much-improved of late, losing just one of their past 22 games in all competitions (won fifteen, drawn six) to move up to sixth place in the Premier League and they already have a League Cup final to look forward to.
Mourinho can afford to put out a strong team on Thursday as they have Blackburn Rovers in the FA Cup at the weekend and that ensures they are worthy 1/3 favourites at Old Trafford (Betfred).
The Red Devils are unbeaten at home since 10th September (won thirteen, drawn six) and it is worth noting that nine of their past thirteen wins on home soil came by a margin of two goals or more. With that in mind, the 10/11 for Untied to beat St Etienne with a -1 goal handicap is well worth a look (Betfred.com).
Pogba v Pogba
The match could see Paul Pogba come up against his older brother, Florentin, who plays for a St Etienne side that qualified for the last 32 as winners of Group C. Christophe Galtier's side are riding high in fifth place in the French Ligue 1 thanks to some impressive form at home but their efforts on the road leave plenty to be desired.
St Etienne have kept just one clean sheet in their past nine away games in all competitions and they will do well to keep Zlatan Ibrahimovic and co. at bay.
Zlatan Is The Man
Ibrahimovic, who has notched 20 goals for United this season, has scored two in three Europa League starts this term and he has tended to thrive against this week's opponents. The 35-year-old scored 14 goals in 13 appearances for Paris Saint-Germain against St Etienne during his time in France and he is 29/10 to score first or 8/11 to score at anytime (Bet Victor).
The Swedish striker can set United on their way at Old Trafford, where they will be looking to secure another big European win after thumping Fenerbahce 4-1 and Feyenoord 4-0 there this season.
First Goalscorer Odds:
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Goals To Be At A Premium During Gent v Tottenham
Gent V Tottenham Betting Preview
Real Madrid To Win A High Scoring Clash With Napoli
Real Madrid V Napoli Betting Preview
Championship Treble Predicts Goals Galore During Norwich v Newcastle
Valentine's Day Treble Returns 9/2
A Home Win And Both Teams To Score Is The Bet For Bayern v Arsenal
Bayern Munich V Arsenal Betting Preview
The Contenders To Replace Warburton As Next Rangers Manager
Next Rangers Manager Betting
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers