- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Liverpool v Swansea Odds: Daniel Sturridge is a tempting first scorer bet
Liverpool will look to get their Premier League season back on track when they welcome Swansea to Anfield on Sunday afternoon. The Reds had been touted as potential top-four challengers but a run of just one win in their last five has left them cut adrift in mid-table, while Swansea are looking to build some momentum ahead of next weekend's League Cup final.
Brendan Rodgers will of course come up against his former side but it is his current charges who start 4/7 odds on favourites in the match betting. The worry for the Reds will be the fact that they are yet to beat a team from the top-half of the Premiership this season (drawing seven, losing seven) and Swansea are 5/1 to win and continue that trend, while the draw is 16/5 with Betfred.
Liverpool's record against top-half opposition is quite woeful and it was extended when they met West Brom last Monday. The Reds couldn't find a way past inspired Baggies' goalkeeper Ben Foster as they fell to a 2-0 defeat and they will be hoping that Daniel Sturridge is fit to provide them with a cutting edge this weekend, particularly after their dismal efforts in front of goal in the 2-0 Europa League defeat to Zenit on Thursday.
Sturridge has scored three goals in four league appearances since joining Liverpool last month and he is a best price 9/2 to be first goalscorer on Sunday. However, the Reds have a particularly poor scoring record in this Liverpool v Swansea fixture as they have failed to score in the three Premier League meetings between the two, while they are yet to beat the Welsh side since their return to the top-flight.
The pair played out a 0-0 draw at the Liberty Stadium in November and both teams not to score on Sunday could be worth a look at 10/11. That could offer decent value as Swansea's recent matches have hardly been flush with goals. They have failed to score in five of their last seven but they have managed to keep four clean sheets during that time, with under 2.5 goals available at 11/10 this Sunday.
The Swans did at least bounce back to form with a 4-1 home win against QPR last weekend as Michu helped himself to a brace and the Spaniard is 15/2 to be first scorer with Fred. The win over QPR was a welcome boost for a side that have now won just two of their last seven, drawing three, and there is a risk that they will have half an eye on next Sunday's Capital One Cup final.
Michael Laudrup's men meet Bradford in next weekend's Wembley finale but they still have plenty to play for in the league too. They are currently seventh, one point clear of Liverpool in ninth, and they can take great heart from the fact they won their last visit to Anfield by a 3-1 margin in the League Cup in October. The teams might have to settle with a share of the points this time though and the draw could be the way to go.
Liverpool v Swansea Form
Check the season's statistics for both Liverpool and Swansea, plus the odds ahead of Sunday's match.
Liverpool v Swansea Tips
Tip #1: Either team not to score @ 10/11 with Betfred.
Tip #2: Under 2.5 goals @ 11/10 with Betfred.
Tip #3: Daniel Sturridge to score first @ 9/2 with Betfred.
Liverpool v Swansea Odds
Correct Score Odds
6/1 Liverpool 1-0
6/1 Liverpool 2-0
13/2 Liverpool 2-1
11/1 Draw 0-0
13/2 Draw 1-1
18/1 Draw 2-2
12/1 Swansea 1-0
33/1 Swansea 2-0
20/1 Swansea 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
10/3 Luis Suarez
9/2 Daniel Sturridge
13/2 Steven Gerrard
7/1 Fabio Borini
7/1 Philippe Coutinho
8/1 Raheem Sterling
9/1 Jonjo Shelvey
10/1 Luke Moore
11/1 No Goalscorer
11/1 Itay Shechter
Odds supplied by Betfred.com, who offer live in-play betting for all Premier League matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Man City v Leeds Odds City are even money to win to nil at the Etihad
Leeds Are Out To Upset The Fifth Round Odds
Chelsea v Brentford Odds Back Lampard to score in a Chelsea win
The Blues Overwhelming Favourites To Progress
Liverpool and Swansea Fancied In Both Teams To Score Acca
Plenty Of Goals Expected At Palace And Yeovil
Oldham v Everton Odds Toffees looking to avoid same fate as Liverpool
Oldham Gunning For Another Merseyside Scalp
Luton v Millwall Odds Hatters bid to cause another FA Cup upset
Luton Have Already Knocked Out Wolves And Norwich
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers