- ACCA SPECIAL - 20/1 Liverpool, Everton and Spurs ALL win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Man City to beat Leicester on Saturday with Paddy Power
- MAN CITY v LEICESTER - New customers can get 18/1 for Leicester to win with Paddy Power
- SPRING JUVENILE HURDLE - Coral offer enhanced 10/1 for Ivanovich Gorbatov to win (New Customers)
- IRISH GOLD CUP - Get an enhanced 7/1 for Road To Riches to win at Leopardstown with Paddy Power
- NEW ACCOUNTS - Get 5/1 for Southampon to beat West Ham with Betfair
- ARSENAL v BOURNEMOUTH - Coral go 10/1 for the Gunners to win (New Accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Paddy Power offer 6/1 for Arsenal to beat Bournemouth
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Betfair go 6/1 Chelsea win or 10/1 Man Utd win (New Accounts)
- PADDY POWER - New customers can get 6/1 for Chelsea to beat Man United
- CHELSEA v MAN UTD - Coral offer 10/1 for Chelsea to win (New Accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 10/1 with Betfair for Chelsea's Diego Costa to score against Man Utd
- SUPER BOWL 50 - Get 4/1 for Panthers to win with Paddy Power (New Customers)
- SUPER BOWL - 5/1 Panthers win or 7/1 Broncos win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SUPER BOWL - Get 5/1 for Cam Newton to be named MVP (New Betfair Customers)
- Live In-Play - Dubai Desert Classic
- Live In-Play - Phoenix Open
Porto v Man City Odds: Back a draw in the first leg betting
One of the stand out ties of the Europa League last-32 draw is undoubtedly Porto against Manchester City and the pair meet for the first leg on Thursday night. There is little to choose between the two in the match odds at Estadio do Dragao, with Porto priced 17/10, Man City 8/5 and the draw looks a decent bet at a best priced 23/10 with Paddy Power.
City are favourites to make it through to the last-sixteen though, where Sporting Lisbon or Legia Warsaw will in wait, as they are 2/5 on, while Porto are 7/4 to qualify.
Porto are the reigning Europa League champions after they beat Braga 1-0 in the final last year. They are a much changed outfit this season as they have lost several key players and of course their manager Andre Villas-Boas, although this current side look capable of taking a draw this week.
The Portuguese team are unbeaten at home this season and are unbeaten in their last seven European matches on home soil. They may be third in the Portuguese League at the moment but their home record is not to be sniffed at, particularly as they have won six, drawn six and lost only two of fourteen matches at home against English opposition.
Paddy Power are offering to refund all losing first scorer, last scorer, correct score and scorecast single bets on Thursday's match if City are ahead at half-time and fail to win. With that in mind it could be worth a look at Porto's James Rodriguez in the scorer markets as the Colombian midfielder has scored four in three and is 15/2 to score first or 5/2 to score anytime.
Porto should fancy their chances of grabbing a goal against City, who have looked unconvincing despite holding on to top spot in the Premier League. City notched a fortuitous 1-0 win over Aston Villa at the weekend but they again lacked the firepower to break a poor side down.
Edin Dzeko is likely to get another chance up front after scoring three in his last five and he could be worth a look to score first at odds of 6/1 with Paddy Power. Manager Roberto Mancini will welcome Yaya Toure and Kolo Toure back from African Nations duty and their return will be a huge boost.
Mancini is likely to pick a strong side as his team are not in FA Cup action at the weekend, although they will need to improve on a run of five wins in their last eleven matches. They have been ahead at half-time only once in their last five outings and the double result of a half-time and full-time draw looks decent value at 7/2.
Meanwhile, five of City's last six away games have involved under 2.5 goals and the under market is 4/5 this week. City's away form in Europe hasn't been great as they have only won one of their last seven away from home.
Mancini is likely to take a safety first, Italian style view of this first leg which makes the score draw very tempting at 7/2 with PaddyPower, while the correct score of 1-1 can be backed at 5/1.
Porto v Man City Form
Check the season's statistics for both Porto and Man City, plus the odds ahead of Thursday's match.
Porto v Man City Tips
Tip #1: Draw @ 23/10 with PaddyPower.
Tip #2: James Rodriguez to score anytime @ 5/2 with PaddyPower.
Tip #3: Edin Dzeko to score first @ 6/1 with PaddyPower.
Porto v Man City Odds
8/5 Man City
To Qualify Odds
2/5 Man City
Correct Score Odds
15/2 Porto 1-0
12/1 Porto 2-0
17/2 Porto 2-1
17/2 Draw 0-0
5/1 Draw 1-1
11/1 Draw 2-2
15/2 Man City 1-0
12/1 Man City 2-0
17/2 Man City 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
5/1 Sergio Aguero
11/2 Mario Balotelli
6/1 Edin Dzeko
15/2 David Silva
15/2 James Rodriguez
8/1 No Goalscorer
9/1 Samir Nasri
9/1 Cristian Rodriguez
10/1 Silvestre Varela
Odds supplied by PaddyPower.com, who will refund all losing first/last scorer, correct score and scorecast single bets on the match if Man City are ahead at half-time and fail to win.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Lazio v Atletico Madrid Odds Spanish side can upset the first leg betting
Atletico Have Kept Five Clean Sheets In A Row
Ajax v Man Utd Odds Rooney to score two or more looks a tempting bet
Wayne Rooney Has Scored Four Goals In His Last Two Outings
AC Milan v Arsenal Odds Italian side favourites in the first leg betting
Arsenal Have Won Only 3 Of Last 12 Away Games In Europe
Zenit v Benfica Odds Oscar Cardozo looks a tempting bet to score first
Cardozo Has Scored Nine Goals In His Last Eight Appearances
Braga v Besiktas Odds Lima heads the first scorer betting
Braga Favourites For First Leg Clash In Portugal
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you THREE FREE £10 bets.
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Ladbrokes are one of the best known bookmakers in the UK and are offering a free £50 bet when you sign up as a new customer. Register using the bonus code F50 and they'll match your first bet with a free bet up to £50.
Open Account - Free £50 bet
£25 free bet with William Hill.
- Open an account at William Hill and and use the promotion code F25.
- Deposit funds and place your first bet
- William Hill match your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Betfred will give you a free £30 bet when you open a new account and have a first bet of at least £10.
- Open a new betting account with Betfred
- Have a bet of at least £10
- Betfred will give you a free £30 bet
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers