Chelsea To Be Too Strong For Hull In The FA Cup On Friday Night
The first of the weekend's televised FA Cup fifth round ties comes from Stamford Bridge on Friday evening as Chelsea take on Hull and we are backing the Blues to book their place in the last-eight with victory...
- Hull have lost their last six clashes with Chelsea
- Five of Chelsea's past six wins over Hull have come via a 2-0 scoreline
|Friday 16th February - 8.00pm||Odds||Won/Lost||Bet|
|Chelsea v Hull|
|Tips||Chelsea win and under 2.5 goals Best Bet||@ 13 / 5|
Chelsea helped to quieten rumours about the future of their manager Antonio Conte with a facile win over West Bromwich Albion on Monday night and it was a victory that ensures they remain in the mix for a top-four finish in the Premier League.
Conte faces a tricky juggling act though as Chelsea come up against Barcelona in the first leg of their crunch Champions League knockout tie on Tuesday night and the Italian may well opt to rest some players from Friday's game against Hull, albeit Chelsea are looking to enhance a fine record in this particular competition.
The Blues are 2/11 for the win and they have won each of the past six Chelsea v Hull meetings, with the visiting Tigers languishing down in the Championship at the moment.
*Odds correct as of 12th Feb, 08:30. Odds are subject to change.
Hull are facing a battle for survival in the second tier of English football but it is very rare that they actually get blown away by teams, with 10 of their past 13 away games going under 2.5 goals.
Hull have shown that they are capable of keeping things tight but Chelsea should ultimately be too strong, with the Chelsea win combined with under 2.5 goals available at a very tempting 13/5 (Coral).
Furthermore, five of Chelsea's past six wins over Hull have come by a 2-0 scoreline - which includes each of the past three at Stamford Bridge - and a repeat of the 2-0 correct score on Friday can be backed at 6/1 (William Hill), while those who want a more cautious bet could do worse than back a Chelsea win with under 3.5 goals at 21/20 (Coral.co.uk).
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Europa League Trends Suggest Ostersunds Can Make Life Difficult For Arsenal
Ostersunds V Arsenal Betting Preview
Real Madrid and PSG set for feisty Champions League clash at the Bernabeu
Real Madrid V PSG Betting Preview
Liverpool to draw with Porto in Champions League clash
Porto V Liverpool Betting Preview
Sergio Aguero To Fire Man City To A Valuable First Leg Win At Basel
Basel V Manchester City Betting Preview
Juventus The Value To Take Narrow 1st Leg Champions League Last 16 Advantage Against Spurs
The Bianconeri Have A Remarkable Home Record In Europe
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers