- WALES v NORTHERN IRELAND - 6/1 Wales to win (Betway)
- WALES v NORTHERN IRELAND - 7/1 Gareth Bale to score (Betfair)
- WALES v NORTHERN IRELAND - 6/1 Wales win or 14/1 N. Ireland win (Betfair)
- IRISH DERBY - 7/1 Harzand to win with Paddy Power
- IRISH DERBY - 7/1 Harzand to win with Betfair
- CROATIA v PORTUGAL - 8/1 Croatia to win with Paddy Power
- CROATIA v PORTUGAL - 7/1 Cristiano Ronaldo to score (Betfair)
- CROATIA v PORTUGAL - 8/1 Croatia win or 10/1 Portugal win (Betfair)
- FRANCE v IRELAND - 4/1 France to win (Paddy Power)
- FRANCE v IRELAND - 4/1 France to win (Betfair)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Paddy Power)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Betway)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Betfair)
- EURO SPECIAL - 6/1 Germany and Belgium BOTH to win (Paddy Power)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 5/1 Belgium to win (Paddy Power)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 4/1 Belgium to win (Betway)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 5/1 Belgium to win (Betfair)
- ITALY v SPAIN - 12/1 Italy to win (Paddy Power)
- ITALY v SPAIN - 6/1 Spain to win (Paddy Power)
- BET VICTOR - Bet £5 On England v Iceland & Get £5 FREE Bet For Every Remaining Match In Euros
- ENGLAND v ICELAND - 5/1 England to win (Paddy Power)
- ENGLAND v ICELAND - 4/1 England to win (Betway)
- EURO 2016 - Bet 365 offer money back on any game that ends 0-0
- Live In-Play - BMW International Open
- Live In-Play - Quicken Loans National
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- Next Southampton Manager - Latest Odds
Oldham v Everton Odds: Toffees looking to avoid same fate as Liverpool
Oldham will look to claim another prized Merseyside scalp when they take on Everton in the fifth round of the FA Cup on Saturday evening (ITV1, 6.00pm). Oldham have already caused an almighty shock by beating Liverpool at Boundary Park in the previous round of this competition, although the latest match odds suggest that they face an uphill task against the Toffees this weekend.
Everton are 1/3 odds on favourites to win and move a step closer to a Wembley final after they reached the semi-finals last year. Oldham are 15/2 for the win and 4/1 for the draw with Ladbrokes and they can take great heart from recent history in this fixture as they are unbeaten in the last five against Everton.
Oldham beat Everton 1-0 at Goodison Park in 2008 and they will hope to produce a similar shock this weekend. They beat Liverpool 3-2 in fine style a few weeks back but there has been significant upheaval at the club since then as a 3-1 loss to Walsall in League One saw Paul Dickov leave his post as manager.
They have since picked up an impressive 3-1 win against MK Dons though and it is a result that leaves them in 21st place in League One. Matt Smith, the hero against Liverpool, is a doubt for Saturday but Lee Barnard is likely to retain his place up front. Barnard has scored two goals in two appearances for Oldham since joining from Southampton last month and he is 9/1 to be first goalscorer in the latest betting with Ladbrokes.
Oldham look capable of getting on the scoresheet as Everton have kept just two clean sheets in their last 27 outings, with Ladbrokes going 21/10 for both teams to score in an Everton win. Oldham's recent matches have certainly been full of goals as nine of their last 11 have gone over 2.5, with each of the last four involving at least four goals.
However, Oldham's run of three wins in their last 12 doesn't bode well and Everton are looking every inch the top-four contenders they aspire to be in the Premier League. They are currently sixth after losing 2-0 at Manchester United last weekend and that was their first defeat in eight outings.
United nullified the threat of Marouane Fellaini on Sunday but he is 4/1 to score first this weekend. For a touch more value it could be worth a look at Steven Pienaar at a best price 10/1. Pienaar is the type of tricky midfielder that could cause Oldham problems and he looks decent value to add to the five goals he has scored this season.
Pienaar opened the scoring in Everton's 2-1 win at Bolton in the previous round of the FA Cup and the Toffees will fancy their chances of progressing further this term. They have won four of their last six away games in all competitions and they are unbeaten in seven on their travels in the FA Cup, with Ladbrokes going 10/1 that they win 3-1.
Oldham v Everton Form
Check the season's statistics for both Oldham and Everton, plus the odds ahead of Saturday's match.
Oldham v Everton Tips
Tip #1: Both teams to score and Everton win @ 21/10 with Ladbrokes.
Tip #2: Over 2.5 goals and Everton win @ 19/20 with Ladbrokes.
Tip #3: Steven Pienaar to score first each-way @ 10/1 with Ladbrokes.
Oldham v Everton Odds
Correct Score Odds
18/1 Oldham 1-0
33/1 Oldham 2-0
20/1 Oldham 2-1
12/1 Draw 0-0
9/1 Draw 1-1
18/1 Draw 2-2
13/2 Everton 1-0
11/2 Everton 2-0
7/1 Everton 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
7/2 Nikica Jelavic
4/1 Marouane Fellaini
4/1 Victor Anichebe
6/1 Kevin Mirallas
6/1 Apostolos Vellios
7/1 Steven Naismith
9/1 Matthew Kennedy
9/1 Jose Baxter
9/1 Lee Barnard
10/1 Leon Osman
10/1 Steven Pienaar
11/1 Leighton Baines
Odds supplied by Ladbrokes.com, who offer live in-play betting for all FA Cup matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Luton v Millwall Odds Hatters bid to cause another FA Cup upset
Luton Have Already Knocked Out Wolves And Norwich
Tranmere v Shrewsbury Odds Rovers aiming to return to top spot
A Win Would Put The Hosts Top Of League One
Tottenham v Lyon Odds Bale can fire Spurs to victory at White Hart Lane
Tottenham Favourites For First Leg Of Europa League Tie
Newcastle v Metalist Odds Magpies can earn a crucial first leg advantage
Ukrainian Side Metalist Return From A Domestic Winter Break
Sparta Prague v Chelsea Odds Blues tipped for a last 32 win
Chelsea Travel To Czech Republic For First Leg Of European Tie
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Open an account with Sky Bet:
- Register with Sky Bet.
- Sky Bet will have a special off for Euro 2016
Open Account - Open an Account
Get a £30 Free Bet when opening a new account with online bookmaker Betway.
- Register with Betway
- Place a bet of £10 or more
- Betway will match your first bet with a free bet up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet at Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers