- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 15/1 for the Foxes to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Arsenal v Leicester with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 5/1 for the Gunners to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win or 12/1 for Leicester to win with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 England to beat Italy with Betfair (New Customers)
- DOUBLE SPECIAL - 12/1 for Liverpool and Man City BOTH to win on Sunday (new Paddy Power customers)
- VILLA v LIVERPOOL - Betfair offer new customers 6/1 for Liverpool to win on Sunday
- MAN CITY v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 12/1 for Spurs to win (new accounts)
- MAN CITY v SPURS - Get 5/1 City win or 10/1 Tottenham win when you open a Betfair account
- LA LIGA - Betfair offer enhanced odds of 5/1 for Barcelona to beat Celta Vigo (New Accounts)
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- LIVE IN-PLAY - AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
Republic Of Ireland v Greece Odds: Tight Match Expected At The Aviva
The Republic Of Ireland host Greece on Wednesday night at the Aviva Stadium in what looks likely to be a tight mid week friendly match. It may only be a friendly but Giovanni Trapattoni will be eager to see Ireland take a morale boosting win into the new year against a solid looking Greek side. It is a vital game for the home side as they play their first home match since their 6-1 thrashing at the hands of Germany and the fans will be demanding a better showing from the boys in green.
Ireland did bounce back last time out when they picked up a decent 4-1 win away in the Faroe Islands but the Greeks will offer a difficult test with a number of new faces in the Irish squad this week. Trapattoni has highlighted the importance of a win this week to restore the confidence of the team but it won't be easy against a decent Greek side who boast a number of well known faces in their ranks.
Home advantage will hopefully prove crucial for Ireland here and that is reflected in the betting with Paddy Power making them the 6/4 favourites to win the match by any score line. They will have to do without the likes of Jon Walters, Aiden McGeady and Keith Fahey through injury while record goal scorer Robbie Keane will miss the match with the LA Galaxy playing in the MLS Cup Final. New names in the squad include the uncapped Conor Clifford of Chelsea while Andy Keogh is back in the set up along with Wes Hoolahan who looks likely to win just his second cap on Wednesday night.
Greece are still remembered by many for their famous win at Euro 2004 and while they are not at that level in 2012 they remain a solid European team who are difficult to beat. The Greeks will be looking to Georgios Samaras to lead the line with the Celtic Striker in fine fettle at the moment off of the back of their famous win against Barcelona last week. Greece are currently ranked as the 12th best team in the world at the moment which is clearly a little generous but it does highlight the size of the task facing Ireland on Wednesday night.
The Greeks arrive in Dublin unbeaten in their World Cup qualifying group and in prime position to qualify for Brazil in 2014. With that in mind Greece may offer some value here and are currently priced at 15/8 with Paddy Power to win the match by any score line. They are the slight outsiders based on the fact they are away from home but on the bare form they go into the match as the better team at the moment.
This looks like a tough match to call either way but Greece arrive in Dublin in excellent form and we cant see them leaving the Aviva empty handed. There is plenty of attacking flair on both sides and with goals likely we feel that the 14/1 on offer Paddy Power about the match ending 2-2 represents fantastic value in a tight market.
Tip - Ireland and Greece to draw 2-2 @ 14/1 with Paddy Power
Republic Of Ireland v Greece Match Odds
6/4 Republic Of Ireland
Correct Score Odds
5/1 - 1-1 Draw
6/1 - 1-0 Ireland
6/1 - 0-0 Draw
13/2 - 1-0 Greece
17/2 - 2-1 Ireland
9/1 - 2-1 Greece
10/1 - 2-0 Ireland
12/1 - 2-0 Greece
14/1 - 2-2 Draw
All markets are supplied courtesy of Paddy Power.com
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
AFC Wimbledon v York City Odds Dons narrow favourites to progress through to second round
Back Byron Harrison To Open The Scoring
Braintree v Tranmere Odds Back Jake Cassidy To Be The Difference
Exciting David V Goliath Clash In FA Cup First Round
One Cap Wonders England XI
Barton And Nugent Star In Our Three Lions Team
Chelsea v Liverpool Odds Blues start favourites in the Stamford Bridge betting
Luis Suarez Tipped To Score Liverpool’s First Goal
Man City odds on to beat Tottenham in latest league clash
City Have Won The Last Three Against Spurs
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you THREE FREE £10 bets.
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Ladbrokes are one of the best known bookmakers in the UK and are offering a free £50 bet when you sign up as a new customer. Register using the bonus code F50 and they'll match your first bet with a free bet up to £50.
Open Account - Free £50 bet
£25 free bet with William Hill.
- Open an account at William Hill and and use the promotion code F25.
- Deposit funds and place your first bet
- William Hill match your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Betfred will give you a free £30 bet when you open a new account and have a first bet of at least £10.
- Open a new betting account with Betfred
- Have a bet of at least £10
- Betfred will give you a free £30 bet
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers