- NEW CUSTOMER SPECIAL - 12/1 Italy, Spain, Germany and Portugal ALL win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 12/1 Italy, Spain, Germany and Portugal ALL win with Betfair (New Customers)
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - New Paddy Power customers get 7/1 for Real to beat Atletico
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - Get 10/1 for Atletico to beat Real when you open an account with Paddy Power
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL - 14/1 Real win or 20/1 Atletico win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- REAL v ATLETICO - New Paddy Power customers can get 7/1 for Ronaldo to score on Saturday
- REAL v ATLETICO - New Betway Customers get 7/1 for Real Madrid to win
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL - 7/1 Cristiano Ronaldo to score on Saturday (New Betfair Customers)
- MONACO GRAND PRIX - 8/1 Lewis Hamilton or 8/1 Nico Rosberg to win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- Live In-Play - BMW PGA Championship
- Live In-Play - Dean and DeLuca Invitational
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- Next Everton Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Betfair go 3/1 for Zlatan Ibrahimovic to join Manchester United
Luxembourg v Scotland Odds: Back Jordan Rhodes To Score The Opener
Scotland embark on life without Craig Levein on Wednesday night when they take on European minnows Luxembourg in an international friendly. Levein was eventually sacked last week following Scotland’s dismal start to 2014 World Cup qualification. The position remains vacant meaning The Tartan Army will be led by caretaker boss Billy Stark, who will be looking to boost his chances of clinching the job on a permanent basis with a convincing win at the Stade Josy Barthel.
The FIFA World Rankings suggest Scotland (70th) will simply be too strong for their opponents, who are 74 places below them down in 144th. Furthermore the hosts have won a pitiful three of their last 36 fixtures and have suffered seven defeats from their last nine games.
Paddy Power have installed Scotland as the red-hot 8/13 favourites to win for the first time in five matches, while Luxembourg are an outside bet at 9/2 to claim a rare victory. Alternatively a draw is available at 14/5.
Scotland’s last five wins have all been by a single goal, making a 1-0 away scoreline a tempting at 5/1. However, their defence has only kept one clean sheet in their last nine matches, meaning a 2-1 victory at 7/1 could be the way to go. Scotland can also be backed at 7/2 to win both halves.
Jordan Rhodes will be eager to take full advantage of facing a leaky defence, which has conceded a whopping nine goals in two matches. The Blackburn Rovers striker is the bookies favourite at 4/1 in the first goalscorer market, while he is available at 11/10 to score anytime and 13/2 to grab two or more goals. Kenny Miller will most likely join him in attack, with the 32-year-old worth a bet at 13/10 to get his name on the scoresheet against a side that have not kept a clean sheet in their last 17 matches.
Luxembourg stunned Portugal back in September when they took the lead through Daniel Da Mota who is priced at 9/1 to open the scoring once again on Wednesday. Mota also scored against Northern Ireland four days later and could prove to be to a decent bet at 16/5 to score anytime.
Luxembourg may be a long shot to claim the win but there has arguably never been a better time to play Scotland. The Tartan Army are managerless and short of a host of regulars. Morale is low following a poor start to their Brazil 2014 campaign and they have only recorded one win from their last seven matches. The hosts can be found at 13/1 to sneak a 1-0 win with Paddy Power Bookmakers, while a 1-1 draw can be found at 6/1.
Luxembourg v Scotland Tips
Tip#1: Scotland to win 2-1 @ 7/1 with Paddy Power
Tip#2: Jordan Rhodes to open the scoring @ 4/1 with Paddy Power
Tip#3: Daniel Da Mota to score anytime @ 9/1 with Paddy Power
Luxembourg v Scotland Odds
Correct Score Odds
13/1 Luxembourg 1-0
30/1 Luxembourg 2-0
16/1 Luxembourg 2-1
5/1 Scotland 1-0
6/1 Scotland 2-0
7/1 Scotland 2-1
17/2 Draw 0-0
6/1 Draw 1-1
14/1 Draw 2-2
First Goalscorer Odds
4/1 Jordan Rhodes
9/2 Kenny Miller
9/2 Ross McCormack
6/1 David Goodwillie
6/1 Ryan Snodgrass
6/1 James Forrest
7/1 Kris Commons
7/1 Steven Naismith
9/1 Daniel Da Mota
9/1 Maurice Deville
Odds supplied by PaddyPower.com, who offer live betting in-running for all World Cup qualifying games.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Sweden v England Betting Draw looks a good bet for International friendly
Zaha Could Make Debut For Three Lions
Northern Ireland v Azerbaijan Betting Tight encounter set for Windsor Park
Michael O'Neill's Side Aim To Build On Portugal Point
Republic Of Ireland v Greece Odds Tight Match Expected At The Aviva
Betting Market Shows Ireland As The Slight Favourites
AFC Wimbledon v York City Odds Dons narrow favourites to progress through to second round
Back Byron Harrison To Open The Scoring
Braintree v Tranmere Odds Back Jake Cassidy To Be The Difference
Exciting David V Goliath Clash In FA Cup First Round
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Open an account with Sky Bet:
- Register with Sky Bet.
- Sky Bet will have a special off for Euro 2016
Open Account - Open an Account
Get a free bet of £30 when opening a new account with online bookmaker Betway.
- Register with Betway
- Have a bet of £10 or more
- Betway will match that bet with a free bet up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet at Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers