- PADDY POWER - Get A £20 Risk-Free First Bet (New Customers Only)
- PADDY POWER - Get a £20 Risk-Free Bet On The Rugby (New Customers Only)
- BETFAIR - 50/1 Arsenal win or 25/1 Man City win (New Customers, Max. £1 Bet)
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Chase At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Stayers Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Cheltenham Gold Cup
Struggling Bournemouth Can Beat Brighton In Friday Night South Coast Clash
Friday 15th September 2017, 8pm - Bournemouth v Brighton (Vitality Stadium)
Friday night Premier League football is back and it is back with a bang as Bournemouth host Brighton in a massive south coast clash. Both teams go into this game in need of points after difficult starts to the campaign and along with it will come south coast bragging rights this weekend.
- Bournemouth have lost their first four Premier League games this season
- Bournemouth are unbeaten in six games against Brighton - W3 D3
|Friday 15th September - 8.00pm||Odds||Won/Lost||Bet|
|Bournemouth v Brighton|
|Tips||Bournemouth to win Best Bet||@ 6 / 5|
Struggling Cherries The El Classic-Coast Favourites
Bournemouth have established themselves as a solid Premier League team since winning promotion from the Championship but they have started this season in worrying fashion. The Cherries have lost all four of their first four games of the season, and perhaps more worryingly they have only scored once in those defeats.
Bournemouth were swept aside by Arsenal last weekend at the Emirates and that means the pressure is on them on Friday night. Having said that, they clearly have a stronger squad than Brighton and despite their worrying start to the season, a Bournemouth win is 6/5 with Paddy Power.
Brighton got their first win back in the top flight last weekend with a 3-1 win over West Brom which will send them along the coast in good heart but their record against the Cherries is a poor one. They are without a win in six against Bournemouth and they are the outsiders here at 11/4 with Bet Victor.
Bournemouth v Brighton Match Betting - Click To Bet
Goals Likely To Be At A Premium At Dean Court
The one area both of these teams have struggled in this season is in attack, and we are unlikely to see too many goals in this one as a result.
Bournemouth go into this game with just one goal to their name from their four matches, whilst Brighton have three, but all of those came in their win over West Brom last weekend and their fans were disappointed they weren't able to bring in another striker in the window.
The Cherries have struggled to integrate Jermain Defoe into their starting line-up since he arrived at the club from Southampton with his partnership alongside Josh King failing to spark into life so far. With that in mind, backing against both teams to score looks a fair side bet at Evens with Bet Victor this weekend.
This has the feeling of a massive game for both teams but in particular for Bournemouth who really cannot afford to lose their first five games of the season. The Seagulls will be boosted by their win last weekend but their away form in the top flight is always going to be a worry, and this feels like the night that the Cherries get their season up and running. Don't expect a classic, but at the prices, a straight home win is well worth backing.
Bournemouth v Brighton BTTS Betting - Click To Bet
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Woeful Defences Ensure Arsenal v Cologne Should Provide Goals
Arsenal V Cologne Betting Preview
Bank On A Tight Europa League Clash Between Atalanta And Everton In Italy
Atalanta V Everton Betting Preview
AC Milan And Arsenal The Clear Favourites In Europa League Season Preview
Real Sociedad Could Be Set For A Big Season In Europe
Tottenham Hotspur to beat Borussia Dortmund in Champions League cracker
Harry Kane Tipped To Score First At Wembley
Liverpool v Sevilla To Provide Goals Galore At Anfield
Liverpool V Sevilla Betting Preview
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers