- PADDY POWER - Get A £20 Risk-Free First Bet (New Customers Only)
- PADDY POWER - Get a £20 Risk-Free Bet On The Rugby (New Customers Only)
- BETFAIR - 50/1 Arsenal win or 25/1 Man City win (New Customers, Max. £1 Bet)
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Chase At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Stayers Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Cheltenham Gold Cup
Spurs to overpower Bournemouth in second half of Premier League clash
Six Premier League wins in a row, scoring 18 goals in the process, has seen Tottenham Hotspur keep their title dreams alive, and Mauricio Pochettino's in-form side can pull within four points of leaders Chelsea with a win at White Hart Lane on Saturday lunchtime as they host Bournemouth, who have failed to win in their last three matches.
- Spurs are unbeaten at home in Premier League this season (W14 D2)
- Bournemouth have been drawing at half-time in four of last six league games
- Bournemouth haven't won away in Premier League for six matches
With leaders Chelsea not playing until Sunday, and facing a stiff assignment away at Manchester United, then it gives Spurs a tremendous chance to put pressure on their London rivals, and Pochettino's men are sure to head into the live Sky Sports clash as red-hot favourites to make it seven top-flight wins in a row.
|Saturday 15th April - 12.30pm||Odds||Won/Lost||Bet|
|Tottenham Hotspur v Bournemouth|
|Tips||HT/FT - Draw/Spurs Best Bet||@ 7 / 2|
Spurs have a tremendous home record in the Premier League this season, having won 14 of their 16 home matches, and with two draws to go with that plethora of victories then it's no surprise to see them installed as red-hot 3/10 favourites with Sky Bet bookmakers to pick up another three points.
With no defeat at home in the league all season, Spurs will host a Bournemouth side that have failed to win in their last six away Premier League matches, and are a side that will be eager to get some points on the board, as they are only seven points clear of the drop zone, and will want to secure their top-flight status as soon as possible.
So, with Spurs in fine form at home, and the visiting Cherries struggling away from home then you'd have to feel that the 11/1 with BetVictor for a Bournemouth win is rather skinny, while the 11/2 with BetVictor for a draw also makes no appeal in a match that Spurs can win at a canter.
Cherries To Have Strong First Half
Bournemouth may have struggled in recent weeks, but in four of their last six Premier League matches they have gone into half-time drawing, so while many will expect Spurs to come flying out of the blocks then Eddie Howe's Cherries could well keep the attacking flare of Spurs at bay for the first 45 minutes.
With that in mind rather than snap up the 20/23 with Coral for Spurs to be leading at half-time and full-time, why not take a chance Bournemouth can hold strong before falling away in the second half, and the 7/2 with BetVictor for a draw at half-time and Spurs win after 90 minutes is the way to go in that market.
Hotshot Alli To Strike First
Dele Alli's omission from the PFA Player Of The Year awards shortlist was a complete travesty to England's rising star, but having scored in five of his last six Premier League matches the exciting talent has to be the bet to break the deadlock at White Hart Lane, and at 9/2 wth Paddy Power is a cracking bet to score first in this intriguing Tottenham Hotspur v Bournemouth clash.
Harry Kane will be eager to get back in the starting XI having started on the bench last week against Watford, and he is the 11/4 favourite with Betfred to score first, while Son Heung-Min (7/2) will be looking to build on last week's brace, and Christian Eriksen (15/2) is another to be wary of.
Bournemouth will be hoping that 12/1 chance with bet365, Josh King can break the deadlock, but the aforementioned Alli has blossomed in recent months, and he can ignite what should be another three points for Spurs, who can keep the pressure on Chelsea in the closing weeks of the season.
First Goalscorer Odds:
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Expect Goals As Liverpool Head To West Brom On Easter Sunday
Have The Baggies Already Got Their Flip Flops On?
Special Easter Serie A Treble Bet Features Wins For Torino And Lazio
Bologna Can Claim The Three Points On Sicily
Leaders Monaco to down Dijon and feature in Ligue 1 best bets
Wins For Nice And Toulouse Complete 13/2 Treble
Old Trafford To Host Yet Another Stalemate When Man Utd and Chelsea Clash
Man Utd V Chelsea Betting Preview
Latest La Liga Treble Starts With A Bilbao Win On Friday Night
Spanish La Liga Treble Pays 5/1
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers