- PADDY POWER - Get A £20 Risk-Free First Bet (New Customers Only)
- PADDY POWER - Get a £20 Risk-Free Bet On The Rugby (New Customers Only)
- PADDY POWER - Money Back As A Free Bet If Alexis Sanchez Scores v Chelsea
- BETFAIR - 30/1 Man Utd win or 40/1 Chelsea win (New Customers, Max. £1 Bet)
- BETFAIR - 50/1 Arsenal win or 25/1 Man City win (New Customers, Max. £1 Bet)
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Chase At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Stayers Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Cheltenham Gold Cup
Southampton can frustrate an inconsistent Man City
As we venture into the closing stages of the 2016/17 season every match is crucial at both the top and bottom of the Premier League table, while the middle cluster of teams will all be bidding to cement a top-10 finish. On Saturday evening the BT Sport cameras will be stationed at St Mary’s for the clash between 9th placed Southampton and Man City in 4th.
- Southampton are looking to win three straight league games for the first-time this season.
- Man City have failed to win four of their last five games.
- Man City keeper Claudio Bravo has conceded from each of the last seven shots on target he has faced.
|Saturday 15th April - 5.30pm||Odds||Won/Lost||Bet|
|Southampton vs Man City|
|Tips||Southampton v Man City - Saints double-chance Best Bet||@ 23 / 20|
Man City need to hit top form
Man City head into the match on the back of some wobbly form with rivals Man Utd breathing down their necks in the engrossing race for a top-4 finish. City have registered only one win from their last five games, and that was at home to travel-shy Hull, who never win away.
Pep Guardiola’s troops will need to significantly improve if they are to overcome Southampton at St Mary’s. They’re without an away win in three games, losing two, while since 2003 they’ve only come away from Southampton with one win. With the above in mind the visitors do appear rather short at 4/5, with a draw a more attractive price at 3/1 with a number of bookmakers.
Southampton vs Man City Match Odds
In-form Southampton ready to roll
Many thought that after the EFL Cup Final Southampton’s season would slide away, but in recent weeks the Saints have slapped the popular term of “already on the beach” in the face, after recording back-to-back wins. In fact, the south coast club have triumphed in four of their last six league games, with their only defeat away to Tottenham.
Claude Puel’s men head into Saturday’s clash at St Mary’s gunning to register their third league win on the spin for the first time since the end of last season when they whipped out four consecutive victories.
Since returning to the Premier League Southampton have conjured up a couple of cracking results at home to Man City, winning 3-1 in 2013, and 4-2 last term. With zero pressure on the hosts they’ll be looking for another superb victory and they look a very tempting price at 7/2 (Bet Victor) to make it three wins in five at home to the Citizens, while the double-chance option is our pick of the bets at 23/20.
Potential for goals?
At least one of Southampton and Man City have scored 3+ goals in seven of the last 10 clashes, while both teams have scored (4/6) in eight of those, including the last three. Eight of those 10 games have gone over 2.5 goals (8/13), while seven have produced over 3.5 goals (17/10).
In terms of a correct scoreline a juicy 2-2 draw certainly catches the eye at 14/1. Saints are priced at 6/1 to win and both teams to score, with a 2-1 victory available at 14/1. The visitors are just 23/10 to win and concede in the process, although a winning margin of one goal at 11/4 is more tempting.
In addition, Southampton will cerainly fancy their chances of scoring against a keeper (Claudio Bravo) who has conceded each of his last seven shots on target.
Southampton vs Man City Correct Odds
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Back Everton Stevenage and Coventry in the Bank Holiday Banker
Back This 11/2 Treble
Middlesbrough And Arsenal To Come To Life In The Second Half At The Riverside
Middlesbrough V Arsenal Betting Preview
Few Goals Expected In The Championship In This Weeks BTTS Treble
We Preview This Weekend's Action And Give You The Tips You Need!
Spurs to overpower Bournemouth in second half of Premier League clash
Tottenham Hotspur V Bournemouth Betting Preview
Expect Goals As Liverpool Head To West Brom On Easter Sunday
Have The Baggies Already Got Their Flip Flops On?
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers