- PADDY POWER - Get A £20 Risk-Free First Bet (New Customers Only)
- PADDY POWER - Get a £20 Risk-Free Bet On The Rugby (New Customers Only)
- BETFAIR - 50/1 Arsenal win or 25/1 Man City win (New Customers, Max. £1 Bet)
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Chase At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Stayers Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Cheltenham Gold Cup
Middlesbrough And Arsenal To Come To Life In The Second Half At The Riverside
The Monday night football match from The Riverside Stadium is effectively a 'must-win' encounter for both sides as relegation-threatened Middlesbrough take on top-four chasing Arsenal in the live Premier League game on Sky Sports...
- Arsenal have won 1 of their past 7 Premier League meetings with Middlesbrough - Drawn 5, Lost 1
- Arsenal are unbeaten in 5 against Boro in all competitions - Won 2, Drawn 3
- Boro haven't lost this Middlesbrough v Arsenal fixture at home since 2005 - Won 2, Drawn 2
|Monday 17th April - 8.00pm||Odds||Won/Lost||Bet|
|Middlesbrough v Arsenal|
|Tips||Second half to be highest scoring Best Bet||@ 11 / 10|
Arsenal are desperate for three points as the pressure continues to mount on their beleaguered manager, Arsene Wenger, in the wake of last Monday's 3-0 defeat to Crystal Palace. The loss at Selhurst Park was Arsenal's fourth away defeat in a row in the league and they have conceded three goals in each of those reversals.
Arsenal are 8/15 odds on for the win (Bet Victor) but they make little appeal on the road at that price, even against a Middlesbrough side that has gone fourteen league outings without a win since 17th December (drawn six, lost eight).
Boro have drawn two and lost two since Aitor Karanka departed the club but there has been no discernible improvement under the interim boss, Steve Agnew, who will recognise that only wins will do for a team that is entrenched in the relegation mire.
Middlesbrough need to throw off the shackles and go in search of goals after managing a paltry 22 in 31 games this season, which could make over 2.5 goals (4/5 with Paddy Power) or even over 3.5 goals (15/8 with Paddy Power) worthwhile punts.
Indeed, 80% of Arsenal's away league games have gone over 2.5 goals and it is worth noting that their six matches played at the home of teams that started this weekend in the bottom-seven produced 29 goals in total (4.83 goals per game on average).
The Gunners have often taken a while to get going on the road though as 36 of the 54 goals in their away league fixtures have arrived in the second-half, with the second-half 11/10 to be the highest scoring (Boylesports) in a match that is desperately difficult to call.
Neither side makes an overwhelming case - could Boro play without pressure now that relegation seems almost certain? Can Arsenal turn things around for their manager? Do they want to? So many questions and we are going to have to back this one to come to life in the second period.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Few Goals Expected In The Championship In This Weeks BTTS Treble
We Preview This Weekend's Action And Give You The Tips You Need!
Spurs to overpower Bournemouth in second half of Premier League clash
Tottenham Hotspur V Bournemouth Betting Preview
Expect Goals As Liverpool Head To West Brom On Easter Sunday
Have The Baggies Already Got Their Flip Flops On?
Special Easter Serie A Treble Bet Features Wins For Torino And Lazio
Bologna Can Claim The Three Points On Sicily
Leaders Monaco to down Dijon and feature in Ligue 1 best bets
Wins For Nice And Toulouse Complete 13/2 Treble
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers