- PADDY POWER - Get A £20 Risk-Free First Bet (New Customers Only)
- PADDY POWER - Get a £20 Risk-Free Bet On The Rugby (New Customers Only)
- BETFAIR - 50/1 Arsenal win or 25/1 Man City win (New Customers, Max. £1 Bet)
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Chase At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Stayers Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Cheltenham Gold Cup
Expect Goals As Liverpool Head To West Brom On Easter Sunday
Sunday 16th April 2017, 1.30pm - West Brom v Liverpool (The Hawthorns)
We are right in the middle of squeaky bum time in the Premier League, and that continues on Easter Day as Liverpool head to West Brom for a vital match in their chase for Champions League football. These sort of fixtures have been very difficult for Jurgen Klopp and Liverpool this season so it will be a big test of their metal.
- West Brom are win-less in their last three matches, without scoring a goal
- Liverpool are unbeaten in their last six Premier League matches - W4 D2
|Sunday 16th April - 1.30pm||Odds||Won/Lost||Bet|
|West Brom v Liverpool|
|Tips||Liverpool win and BTTS Best Bet||@ 3 / 1|
Liverpool The Favourites For The Win
West Brom are the masters at stopping the big teams from playing and that will be a major worry for Liverpool fans heading to the Hawthorns. Three of the last four matches between these two teams have ended in a draw and Tony Pulis will be planning to spoil the Reds good form.
The issue for West Brom is that their season is done and with no goals in their last three matches, there is a feeling that their players already have their flip flops on. That is factored into their current price of 7/2 with Bet Victor to claim the win.
Liverpool go into this game in 3rd place and right in the middle of an unbeaten six game run which has seen them strengthen their grip on a Champions League place. They showed pure grit last weekend to nab a 2-1 win at Stoke, and this could need a similarly brave performance from an injury depleted squad.
Adam Lallana, Jordan Henderson and Sadio Mane will all miss out but they are the team in form and can be backed at 17/20 with Paddy Power.
West Brom v Liverpool Match Betting - Click To Bet
Expect Goals In All Liverpool Matches
Liverpool have been a tough betting proposition for punters this season but they have been reliable in one area, and that is entertainment.
Jurgen Klopp's men remain the highest scorers in the Premier League with 68 to their name so far, and although they are missing their main man Mane, they are always capable of hitting the back of the net.
Coutinho and Firmino will be leading the attack again after their goals at Stoke last week, and the burden will fall on the Brazilians to deliver in what is going to be a tricky away fixture.
As reliable as Liverpool are in attack, they are equally unreliable in defence which means West Brom will fancy their chances of unsettling them. Set-pieces continue to be the Achilles heel for Liverpool and no side will be better equipped to deal with those weaknesses than a Tony Pulis Managed West Brom.
Liverpool have been involved in seven successive both teams to score games which means that is always a side bet to consider when they play at 8/11. Liverpool have everything to play for here, and with Wets Brom stranded in upper mid-table, the away team certainly have more to play for so it is Jugen Klopp's men who are fancied. With that in mind, a Liverpool win and BTTS is a big price at 3/1 with bet365.
Both Teams To Score And Match Result Betting - Click To Bet
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Special Easter Serie A Treble Bet Features Wins For Torino And Lazio
Bologna Can Claim The Three Points On Sicily
Leaders Monaco to down Dijon and feature in Ligue 1 best bets
Wins For Nice And Toulouse Complete 13/2 Treble
Old Trafford To Host Yet Another Stalemate When Man Utd and Chelsea Clash
Man Utd V Chelsea Betting Preview
Latest La Liga Treble Starts With A Bilbao Win On Friday Night
Spanish La Liga Treble Pays 5/1
Bayern Tipped To Beat Leverkusen In Saturdays Bundesliga Treble
German Bundesliga Treble Returns 5/1
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers