- PADDY POWER - Get A £20 Risk-Free First Bet (New Customers Only)
- PADDY POWER - Get a £20 Risk-Free Bet On The Rugby (New Customers Only)
- BETFAIR - 50/1 Arsenal win or 25/1 Man City win (New Customers, Max. £1 Bet)
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Chase At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Stayers Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Cheltenham Gold Cup
Back Everton, Stevenage and Coventry in the Bank Holiday Banker
We have a belter of a Bank Holiday Banker for you all this week, and we’re hoping to make it third time lucky after agonisingly missing out by just one result in each of the last two trebles. However, we’re feeling lucky, so check out these three pulsating picks below…
|Tips:||Coventry v Charlton - Home Win||@ 2 / 1|
|Stevenage v Morecambe - Home Win||@ 4 / 6|
|Everton v Burnley - Home Win||@ 4 / 9|
|Treble pays just under...||@ 11 / 2|
Coventry v Charlton - Friday 13th April (3pm)
Hang on, bear with me. Yes, Coventry are bottom of League 1 and on the verge of getting relegated, but check this out...
- Coventry have won 4 of their last 5 games in all competition, which includes lifting the EFL Trophy.
- The Sky Blues are enjoying a 3 game winning streak.
- Charlton have lost their last 4 away games, while they’re winless in 7 on the road.
- The Addicks have just 2 wins in 15 matches.
- Charlton have only won on 1 of their last 13 away trips to Coventry.
Tip #1: Coventry To Win @ 21/10 with Sky Bet
Stevenage v Morecambe - Friday 14th April (3pm)
- Stevenage are 5th in League Two, while Morecambe are 19th.
- Stevenage are in cracking form, winning 10 of the last 14.
- The Boro have excelled on home soil, winning 8 on the spin, keeping a clean sheet in 5.
- In 5 of those matches Stevenage have fired home 3+ goals.
- Morecambe, meanwhile, have 1 point from a possible 24.
- The struggling Shrimps are without a win in 9 dating back to February.
- Morecambe have been on the losing end of their last 3 away games, while their winless in 5 on the road.
- Stevenage have triumphed in the last 3 clashes between the teams, and are undefeated in 12 matches, dating back to 2005
Tip #2: Stevenage To Win @ 7/10 with William Hill
Everton v Burnley - Saturday 15th April (3pm)
- Everton are 7th in the Premier League, Burnley are 12th.
- Everton have won 10 of their last 17 league games.
- The Toffees have been on fire at home, winning 6 on the spin, and 8 of the last 10.
- Burnley have been in poor form, recording just a single win in 10.
- The travel-shy Clarets are still searching for their first away win.
- Sean Dyche’s men taken just 4 points, all draws, from 16 games on the road this term.
- In Romelu Lukaku Everton have the league’s top-goalscorer with 23 goals. The Belgian has 13 goals in his last 8 home games, scoring in each.
Tip #3: Everton To Win @ 9/20 with Bet Victor
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Middlesbrough And Arsenal To Come To Life In The Second Half At The Riverside
Middlesbrough V Arsenal Betting Preview
Few Goals Expected In The Championship In This Weeks BTTS Treble
We Preview This Weekend's Action And Give You The Tips You Need!
Spurs to overpower Bournemouth in second half of Premier League clash
Tottenham Hotspur V Bournemouth Betting Preview
Expect Goals As Liverpool Head To West Brom On Easter Sunday
Have The Baggies Already Got Their Flip Flops On?
Special Easter Serie A Treble Bet Features Wins For Torino And Lazio
Bologna Can Claim The Three Points On Sicily
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers