- INTERNATIONAL SPECIAL - 10/1 Croatia, England and Netherlands ALL win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMER SPECIAL - 12/1 Italy, Spain, Germany and Portugal ALL win with Paddy Power
- INTERNATIONAL FRIENDLY - 10/1 Ireland win or 8/1 Netherlands win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 12/1 Italy, Spain, Germany and Portugal ALL win with Betfair (New Customers)
- ENGLAND v AUSTRALIA - Paddy Power go 4/1 for England to win (New Accounts)
- ENGLAND v AUSTRALIA - Get 4/1 for England to win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - New Paddy Power customers get 7/1 for Real to beat Atletico
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - Get 10/1 for Atletico to beat Real when you open an account with Paddy Power
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL - 14/1 Real win or 20/1 Atletico win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- REAL v ATLETICO - New Paddy Power customers can get 7/1 for Ronaldo to score on Saturday
- REAL v ATLETICO - New Betway Customers get 7/1 for Real Madrid to win
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL - 7/1 Cristiano Ronaldo to score on Saturday (New Betfair Customers)
- MONACO GRAND PRIX - 8/1 Lewis Hamilton or 8/1 Nico Rosberg to win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- Live In-Play - BMW PGA Championship
- Live In-Play - Dean and DeLuca Invitational
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- Next Everton Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Betfair go 3/1 for Zlatan Ibrahimovic to join Manchester United
Zenit v Liverpool Odds: Russian side favourites for first leg clash
The Europa League resumes on Thursday evening and Liverpool are in action in Russia as they take on Zenit St Petersburg at the Petrovskij Stadium (ITV4, 5.00pm). There is little to choose between the two teams for the first leg of this last-32 clash as Liverpool enter into a busy period of fixtures, while Zenit make their return from a winter break.
Zenit are currently 5/4 favourites to win the match this week but they will have to work out any rustiness quickly as they make their return to competitive football. The Russian side have been enjoying a winter break in their domestic league and will be playing a competitive match for the first time since 10th December.
Meanwhile, Liverpool are set to play the second of three games in the space of seven days and they can be backed at 11/5 to win and the same price to draw with Ladbrokes. This competition has taken on renewed meaning for the Reds after their shock 2-0 loss at home to West Brom on Monday means a top-four finish in the Premier League is unlikely this season.
The defeat to West Brom has increased the pressure on manager Brendan Rodgers and he will again have to do without the services of Daniel Sturridge, who is cup-tied for Europa League matches. It means Luis Suarez must bear the burden of leading the attack once more and the Uruguayan is Ladbrokes bookmakers' 5/1 favourite to score first after notching eight goals in his last nine appearances.
Liverpool scored the first goal in five of their group games in this competition and they are a best price 11/8 to score first on Thursday. Jonjo Shelvey took a particular liking to the Europa League as he scored four goals in six appearances and he is 10/1 to score first in Russia. However, Shelvey will be lucky to get a game after his abject showing against West Brom on Monday.
The Reds won Group A to qualify for the last-32 of the Europa League and it will be interesting to see what side Rodgers picks, particularly as his team are in league action against Swansea on Sunday. They can ill-afford to take this tie lightly as they bid to end a run of four matches without a win, although it doesn't bode well that Liverpool have won just two of their last 11 in this competition, including defeat to Russian side Anzhi earlier this term.
Zenit, who are third in the Russian League, head into the game with a fine record on home soil as they have won three and lost none of their last six at home in all competitions, while they have only lost one of their last 19 European home games. That sole defeat came against AC Milan earlier this season and it was a result that meant they failed to qualify for the knockout stages of the Champions League.
They enjoy the benefit of dropping into the Europa League though and Miguel Danny will be looking to continue the fine form that has seen him score two goals in three European starts, with Ladbrokes going 8/1 he scores first and 5/2 he scores anytime. There could be a few goals on the menu as Zenit have kept just one clean sheet in 10 and both teams to score is available at 5/6.
Zenit v Liverpool Tips
Tip #1: Both teams to score @ 5/6 with Ladbrokes.
Tip #2: Liverpool to score first @ 11/8 with Ladbrokes.
Tip #3: Miguel Danny to score anytime @ 5/2 with Ladbrokes.
Zenit v Liverpool Odds
To Qualify Betting
Correct Score Odds
13/2 Zenit 1-0
10/1 Zenit 2-0
9/1 Zenit 2-1
6/1 Draw 0-0
6/1 Draw 1-1
16/1 Draw 2-2
9/1 Liverpool 1-0
16/1 Liverpool 2-0
12/1 Liverpool 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
5/1 Luis Suarez
5/1 Aleksandr Kerzhakov
6/1 No Goalscorer
7/1 Aleksandr Bukharov
8/1 Miguel Danny
8/1 Luka Djordjevic
8/1 Fabio Borini
9/1 Steven Gerrard
10/1 Jonjo Shelvey
10/1 Roman Shirokov
Odds supplied by Ladbrokes.com, who offer live in-play betting for all Europa League matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Shakhtar v Borussia Dortmund Odds Back a score draw in the first leg betting
Nothing To Choose Between The Teams In The Match Odds
Real Madrid v Man Utd Odds Cristiano Ronaldo hot favourite in the first scorer betting
Real Odds On For First Leg At The Bernabeu
Celtic v Juventus Odds Back a draw in the Parkhead betting
Juventus Odds On To Qualify For Quarter Finals
Leicester v Huddersfield Odds Foxes favourites for fourth round replay
Anthony Knockeart Looks A Tempting First Scorer Bet
Valencia v PSG Odds Match betting predicts a tight encounter
Zlatan Ibrahimovic Tops The First Scorer Market
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £25 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £5 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £25 in free bets
Open Account - Free £25 Bet
Get a free bet of £30 when opening a new account with online bookmaker Betway.
- Register with Betway
- Have a bet of £10 or more
- Betway will match that bet with a free bet up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet at Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers