- TREBLE SPECIAL - 20/1 Everton, Southampton and Chelsea ALL win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- ACCA SPECIAL - Betfair offer 30/1 for Everton, Chelsea, Southampton and West Ham ALL to win (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Sunderland v Man Utd with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Man Utd to beat Sunderland with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 6/1 Ireland win or 6/1 France win on Saturday with Betfair (New Customers)
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 Wales win or 12/1 Scotland win on Saturday (New Betfair Customers)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 4/1 for Chelsea to beat Newcastle on Saturday (new accounts)
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 15/1 for the Foxes to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Arsenal v Leicester with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 5/1 for the Gunners to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win or 12/1 for Leicester to win with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 England to beat Italy with Betfair (New Customers)
- DOUBLE SPECIAL - 12/1 for Liverpool and Man City BOTH to win on Sunday (new Paddy Power customers)
- VILLA v LIVERPOOL - Betfair offer new customers 6/1 for Liverpool to win on Sunday
- MAN CITY v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 12/1 for Spurs to win (new accounts)
- MAN CITY v SPURS - Get 5/1 City win or 10/1 Tottenham win when you open a Betfair account
- LA LIGA - Betfair offer enhanced odds of 5/1 for Barcelona to beat Celta Vigo (New Accounts)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Tshwane Open
- LIVE IN-PLAY - AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
Tranmere v Shrewsbury Odds: Rovers aiming to return to top spot
Promotion chasing Tranmere Rovers welcome relegation threatened Shrewsbury to Prenton Park on Friday night. The League One teams lock horns in front of the Sky Sports cameras in what is a crucial match for both sides, but for contrasting reasons. A Rovers win would see them return to the summit of the third tier, whereas a draw would take them back into an automatic promotion spot. On the other hand a Shrewsbury victory would lead them seven points away from the drop zone, giving them a cushion over their nearest rivals.
Tranmere have yet to pick up a point in February following back-to-back defeats. Three losses in four has seen them drop down from top spot into the play-offs, with Bournemouth now leading the way with 58 points, while Doncaster in second with 57 and Rovers a further point behind.
Ronnie Moore’s men will now be expected to bounce back and return to winning ways against 19th placed Shrewsbury. Bookmakers Stan James have installed the hosts as the odds-on 4/5 favourites to do just that, while Shrewsbury can be backed at 7/2 to claim all three points, with a draw available at 13/5.
Shrewsbury have moved three points above the relegation zone after losing just two of their last 12 matches. However, their failure to convert draws into wins is no doubt becoming a frustration, although every point is vital at this stage. They head into the match having won just one of their last six but a victory at Prenton Park will give their survival prospects a huge push.
The Shrews’ most recent two wins have come on the road and with Rovers on the fragile side at the moment they could be there for the taking. The Shropshire side can be backed at 10/1 to sneak a 1-0 win, while a 1-1 draw, which was the scoreline at New Meadow back in August, could be the way to go at 21/4.
Rovers may have been defeated at home to Carlisle earlier this month but prior to that match they had won three games on the bounce at Prenton Park. Friday night's fixture is the sort that they simply have to win if they are going to finish in the top two, with Moore's men are available at 21/4 to pick up a 2-1 victory, while a 2-0 win is priced at 7/1 in the latest betting with StanJames .
Andy Robinson leads the way for Tranmere this season with 10 goals and the winger can be backed at a reasonable 7/1 to open the scoring on Friday, while he is priced at 12/5 to score anytime. Elsewhere Adam Mcgurk and Cole Stockton are available at 11/8 to get their names on the scoresheet.
Tranmere v Shrewsbury Tips
Tip#1: Tranmere to win 2-1 @ 7/1 with Stan James
Tip#2: Andy Robinson to score anytime @ 12/5 with Stan James
Tip#3: At least one side not to score @ evens with Stan James
Tranmere v Shrewsbury Odds
Correct Score Odds
21/4 Tranmere 1-0
7/1 Tranmere 2-0
7/1 Tranmere 2-1
10/1 Draw 0-0
21/4 Draw 1-1
14/1 Draw 2-2
10/1 Shrewsbury 1-0
22/1 Shrewsbury 2-0
12/1 Shrewsbury 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
5/1 Adam Mcgurk
5/1 Cole Stockton
11/2 Michael O'Halloran
6/1 David Amoo
7/1 Andy Robinson
7/1 Marvin Morgan
8/1 Luke Rodgers
8/1 Tom Bradshaw
9/1 Ryan Doble
10/1 Abdulai Bell-Baggie
Odds supplied by StanJames.com, who offer live in-play betting for all League One matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Tottenham v Lyon Odds Bale can fire Spurs to victory at White Hart Lane
Tottenham Favourites For First Leg Of Europa League Tie
Newcastle v Metalist Odds Magpies can earn a crucial first leg advantage
Ukrainian Side Metalist Return From A Domestic Winter Break
Sparta Prague v Chelsea Odds Blues tipped for a last 32 win
Chelsea Travel To Czech Republic For First Leg Of European Tie
Zenit v Liverpool Odds Russian side favourites for first leg clash
Liverpool Travel To Russia For First Match Of Last 32 Tie
Shakhtar v Borussia Dortmund Odds Back a score draw in the first leg betting
Nothing To Choose Between The Teams In The Match Odds
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you THREE FREE £10 bets.
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Ladbrokes are one of the best known bookmakers in the UK and are offering a free £50 bet when you sign up as a new customer. Register using the bonus code F50 and they'll match your first bet with a free bet up to £50.
Open Account - Free £50 bet
£25 free bet with William Hill.
- Open an account at William Hill and and use the promotion code F25.
- Deposit funds and place your first bet
- William Hill match your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Betfred will give you a free £30 bet when you open a new account and have a first bet of at least £10.
- Open a new betting account with Betfred
- Have a bet of at least £10
- Betfred will give you a free £30 bet
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers