- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Braintree v Tranmere Odds: Back Jake Cassidy To Be The Difference
Tranmere head to Braintree on Tuesday night for a classic David v Goliath FA Cup First Round clash. This match was called off originally due to the weather but they will get their chance this time around in front of the ITV4 cameras. On the face of it this one looks like a no brainer with Braintree sitting towards the bottom of the Conference Premier taking on a Tranmere side who currently sit on top of League One. As we know though the FA Cup does not always go to plan and Rovers will be keen to avoid a potential banana skin with their lower league rivals out to upset the odds.
Tranmere have been in great form so far in League One with only two defeats to their name as they find themselves five points clear at the top of the table. They are coming into the match off of the back of two successive wins including over Oldham at the weekend and they are the hot favourites to have too much for Braintree. Manager Ronnie More has been the catalyst for the good form of Tranmere this season and he will be eager to send Rovers on a good FA Cup run this season.
One of the keys to the success of Tranmere so far this season has been the excellent form of Jake Cassidy who is set to lead the line for them on Tuesday night. Cassidy has hit the back of the net on ten occasions so far this season and his quality in front of goal should be too good for Braintree. Punters wanting to back Tranmere to win the match by any score can currently get a price of 4/7 with PaddyPower.
Braintree currently find themselves sitting in a lowly 19th place in the Conference but they did have a morale boosting win over Gateshead at the weekend which should enhance their confidence. The home crowd will no doubt play a big part as they welcome the highest ranked team in the competition to the Amlin Stadium on Tuesday night for a good old fashioned FA Cup tie.
There is no doubt that Braintree are the big outsiders here but punters wanting to back the upset can currently get a price of 4/1 with Paddy Power which highlights the task they face. Manager Alan Devonshire was delighted with their display against Gateshead and he will be looking to the likes of top goal scorer Dan Holman to fire in front of the live TV cameras on what is one of the biggest nights in the history of the club.
Given the form of Tranmere we simply cant see an upset here although Braintree are likely to put everything on the line for the cause. Rovers have been in such fine fettle that they head into the match full of confidence and we take them to be too strong for their Conference opponents. Jake Cassidy is the man to follow in the first goal scorer market and the 11/1 on offer about Tranmere winning 3-1 looks like a cracking punt.
Tip 1 - Jake Cassidy to score first @ 7/2 with Paddy Power
Tip 2 - Tranmere to win the match 3-1 @ 11/1 with Paddy Power
Braintree v Tranmere Match Odds
4/1 Braintree Town
Correct Score Odds
6/1 - 1-1 Draw
6/1 - 1-0 Tranmere
13/2 - 2-1 Tranmere
7/1 - 2-0 Tranmere
11/1 - 3-1 Tranmere
11/1 - 3-0 Tranmere
11/1 - 0-0 Draw
12/1 - 2-2 Draw
12/1 - 1-0 Braintree
All markets supplied courtesy of Paddy Power.co.uk
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Chelsea v Liverpool Odds Blues start favourites in the Stamford Bridge betting
Luis Suarez Tipped To Score Liverpool’s First Goal
Man City odds on to beat Tottenham in latest league clash
City Have Won The Last Three Against Spurs
Newcastle v West Ham Odds Back Kevin Nolan to score against his old club
Score Draw Looks A Decent Punt At St James Park
Stoke v QPR Betting Low scoring draw could be on the cards
Both Sides Are Struggling For Goals
Wigan v West Brom Odds Draw Looks Likely At DW Stadium
In Form Teams Set For Tight Premier League Encounter
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers