- PADDY POWER - Get A £20 Risk-Free First Bet (New Customers Only)
- PADDY POWER - Get a £20 Risk-Free Bet On The Rugby (New Customers Only)
- BETFAIR - 50/1 Arsenal win or 25/1 Man City win (New Customers, Max. £1 Bet)
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Chase At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Stayers Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Cheltenham Gold Cup
Braintree v Tranmere Odds: Back Jake Cassidy To Be The Difference
Tranmere head to Braintree on Tuesday night for a classic David v Goliath FA Cup First Round clash. This match was called off originally due to the weather but they will get their chance this time around in front of the ITV4 cameras. On the face of it this one looks like a no brainer with Braintree sitting towards the bottom of the Conference Premier taking on a Tranmere side who currently sit on top of League One. As we know though the FA Cup does not always go to plan and Rovers will be keen to avoid a potential banana skin with their lower league rivals out to upset the odds.
Tranmere have been in great form so far in League One with only two defeats to their name as they find themselves five points clear at the top of the table. They are coming into the match off of the back of two successive wins including over Oldham at the weekend and they are the hot favourites to have too much for Braintree. Manager Ronnie More has been the catalyst for the good form of Tranmere this season and he will be eager to send Rovers on a good FA Cup run this season.
One of the keys to the success of Tranmere so far this season has been the excellent form of Jake Cassidy who is set to lead the line for them on Tuesday night. Cassidy has hit the back of the net on ten occasions so far this season and his quality in front of goal should be too good for Braintree. Punters wanting to back Tranmere to win the match by any score can currently get a price of 4/7 with PaddyPower.
Braintree currently find themselves sitting in a lowly 19th place in the Conference but they did have a morale boosting win over Gateshead at the weekend which should enhance their confidence. The home crowd will no doubt play a big part as they welcome the highest ranked team in the competition to the Amlin Stadium on Tuesday night for a good old fashioned FA Cup tie.
There is no doubt that Braintree are the big outsiders here but punters wanting to back the upset can currently get a price of 4/1 with Paddy Power which highlights the task they face. Manager Alan Devonshire was delighted with their display against Gateshead and he will be looking to the likes of top goal scorer Dan Holman to fire in front of the live TV cameras on what is one of the biggest nights in the history of the club.
Given the form of Tranmere we simply cant see an upset here although Braintree are likely to put everything on the line for the cause. Rovers have been in such fine fettle that they head into the match full of confidence and we take them to be too strong for their Conference opponents. Jake Cassidy is the man to follow in the first goal scorer market and the 11/1 on offer about Tranmere winning 3-1 looks like a cracking punt.
Tip 1 - Jake Cassidy to score first @ 7/2 with Paddy Power
Tip 2 - Tranmere to win the match 3-1 @ 11/1 with Paddy Power
Braintree v Tranmere Match Odds
4/1 Braintree Town
Correct Score Odds
6/1 - 1-1 Draw
6/1 - 1-0 Tranmere
13/2 - 2-1 Tranmere
7/1 - 2-0 Tranmere
11/1 - 3-1 Tranmere
11/1 - 3-0 Tranmere
11/1 - 0-0 Draw
12/1 - 2-2 Draw
12/1 - 1-0 Braintree
All markets supplied courtesy of Paddy Power.co.uk
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Chelsea v Liverpool Odds Blues start favourites in the Stamford Bridge betting
Luis Suarez Tipped To Score Liverpool’s First Goal
Man City odds on to beat Tottenham in latest league clash
City Have Won The Last Three Against Spurs
Newcastle v West Ham Odds Back Kevin Nolan to score against his old club
Score Draw Looks A Decent Punt At St James Park
Stoke v QPR Betting Low scoring draw could be on the cards
Both Sides Are Struggling For Goals
Wigan v West Brom Odds Draw Looks Likely At DW Stadium
In Form Teams Set For Tight Premier League Encounter
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers