- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
AFC Wimbledon v York City Odds: Dons narrow favourites to progress through to second round
AFC Wimbledon and York City battle it out tonight in front of the ESPN cameras for the chance to progress through to the second round of the FA Cup. The teams played out a 1-1 draw at Bootham Crescent nine days ago, however, they ironically met on Saturday in the league, with the Dons recording a convincing 3-0 win on the road, which will no doubt boost their confidence ahead of tonight's encounter.
The Dons will be desperate to register another win against York as it will set up an intriguing meeting with MK Dons in the second round. However, Dons boss Neal Eardley will be determined to make sure his players are fully focused on the task at hand and aren’t in anyway distracted at the possibility of the mouth-watering clash. His side are the narrow 7/5 favourites with Paddy Power to win in 90 minutes, while York can be backed at 9/5, with a draw available at 12/5.
The Minstermen will be looking to bounce-back from the weekend's miserable defeat and they can do so by claiming the win that would seal their place in the second round. They had previously been on a six-game unbeaten run but the manner of their defeat to Wimbledon will no doubt be playing on their minds when they travel to the Cherry Red Records.
The Dons have endured a poor season to date, with just five wins from 20 matches in all competitions. They may be struggling down in 21st in League Two but Saturday's 3-0 win will have done wonders for their confidence, and they can now be backed at 8/1 with Paddy Power Bookmakers to register a 2-1 win. Meanwhile they are priced at 22/1 to record a second 3-0 victory in three days.
York have only lost once on the road this season and manager Gary Mills will be looking for his troops to rediscover their resilience which so evidently went missing on Saturday. Mills is set to make a number of changes and is reportedly going for an attacking line-up, with Jamie Reed and Oli Johnson in contention for a place up front. The Minstermen are available at 9/1 to come away with a 1-0 win in 90 minutes, while a 1-1 draw is priced at 11/2.
Byron Harrison has six goals to his name this season and after opening the scoring on Saturday he will be confident of doing so again tonight. The striker has been handed odds of 11/2 to do just that, while Jack Midson is available at the same price.
York may have failed to breach Wimbledon’s wobbly defence at the weekend but it is difficult to see them firing blanks yet again. Prior to that match the Dons had kept just two clean sheets all season and have conceded the most goals in League Two - a whopping 31 goals. York’s Ashley Chambers has six goals this season and can be backed at 6/1 in the first goalscorer market, while Jason Walker can be backed at 9/5 to score anytime.
AFC Wimbledon v York City Tips
Tip#1: Byron Harrison to open the scoring @ 11/2 with Paddy Power
Tip#2: AFC Wimbledon to win 2-1 in 90 minutes @ 8/1 with Paddy Power
Tip#3: Exactly two or three goals @ evens with Paddy Power
AFC Wimbledon v York City Odds
7/5 AFC Wimbledon
To Qualify for the Next Round
8/11 AFC Wimbledon
Correct Score Odds
8/1 AFC Wimbledon 1-0
10/1 AFC Wimbledon 2-0
8/1 AFC Wimbledon 2-1
9/1 York 1-0
5/1 York 2-0
9/1 York 2-1
9/1 Draw 0-0
5/1 Draw 1-1
10/1 Draw 2-2
First Goalscorer Odds
11/2 Byron Harrison
11/2 Jack Midson
6/1 Jason Walker
6/1 Ashley Chambers
13/2 Jamie Reed
13/2 Luke Moore
15/2 Matty Blair
7/1 Charlie Strutton
9/1 Christian Jolley
9/1 Rashid Yussuff
9/1 Oli Johnson
All markets supplied courtesy of Paddy Power.co.uk
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Braintree v Tranmere Odds Back Jake Cassidy To Be The Difference
Exciting David V Goliath Clash In FA Cup First Round
One Cap Wonders England XI
Barton And Nugent Star In Our Three Lions Team
Chelsea v Liverpool Odds Blues start favourites in the Stamford Bridge betting
Luis Suarez Tipped To Score Liverpool’s First Goal
Man City odds on to beat Tottenham in latest league clash
City Have Won The Last Three Against Spurs
Newcastle v West Ham Odds Back Kevin Nolan to score against his old club
Score Draw Looks A Decent Punt At St James Park
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers