France Tipped To Beat England At The Stade De France
France and England are both looking to bounce back from disappointing 2018 World Cup Qualifying results when they meet in Tuesday night's international friendly at The Stade de France...
- England have won one of their last seven meetings with France - Drawn Two, Lost Four
- France have won six of their past eight friendlies overall - Drawn One, Lost One
- Olivier Giroud has scored eight goals in France's last eight friendly matches
|Tuesday 13th June - 8.00pm||Odds||Won/Lost||Bet|
|France v England|
|Tips||France to win Best Bet||@ 19 / 20|
World Cup Woes
The normally dependable Hugo Lloris made a dreadful error to allow Ola Toivonen in to score during France's surprise 2-1 defeat to Sweden on Friday night and it was a result that leaves the French in second place in Group B, behind the Swedes on goal difference.
It was by no means a disaster for Didier Deschamps but it has cranked up the pressure on the French manager, who is under pressure to give youth a chance.
Deschamps boasts a wealth of options and it seems likely that he will unleash Kylian Mbappe, Thomas Lemar and Ousmane Dembele upon England this week, and France look to be worthy favourites at 19/20 (Paddy Power).
As for England, they looked very leggy during their 2-2 draw against Scotland as they stayed top of Group F thanks to a last-gasp equaliser from Harry Kane, although the lack of depth in their squad was highlighted by Jake Livermore's presence in the centre of midfield.
Gareth Southgate's England have been decent to watch but they might do well to repeat their 2-0 win over France from their last friendly meeting in November 2015. England had gone six without a win against Les Bleus (drew two, lost four) before that win and their form in friendlies since that rare victory is a concern - won four, drawn one, lost two,
Five of their past seven friendlies have gone over 2.5 goals and the France win combined with over 2.5 goals in total can be backed at 23/10 with Coral.
That looks like a decent option as France have only lost one (to Spain) of their past eight friendlies since November 2015 (won six, drawn one) and six of those have produced at least three goals.
Olivier Giroud has been something of a flat-track bully for the French during those eight friendlies as he has scored eight goals in them and the Arsenal striker is 5/1 to score first or 7/4 to score at anytime (Bet Victor) on Tuesday night.
Deschamps should give youth a chance at the Stade de France but it might be the experienced Giroud who brings home the bacon.
First Goalscorer Odds:
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Dusan Tadic To Fire Serbia To Victory Over Wales
Serbia V Wales Betting Preview
Republic Of Ireland Tipped To Beat Austria In Dublin
Republic Of Ireland V Austria Betting Preview
England To Pile The Pressure On Strachan With Victory Over Scotland
Scotland V England Betting Preview
Weekend Treble Is Banking On Sweden v France To Produce Goals
World Cup Qualifying Treble Returns 7/2
2017 Champions League Final Betting Preview
Juventus To Outlast Real Madrid In Cardiff
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers