- PADDY POWER - Get A £20 Risk-Free First Bet (New Customers Only)
- PADDY POWER - Get a £20 Risk-Free Bet On The Rugby (New Customers Only)
- PADDY POWER - Money Back As A Free Bet If Alexis Sanchez Scores v Chelsea
- BETFAIR - 30/1 Man Utd win or 40/1 Chelsea win (New Customers, Max. £1 Bet)
- BETFAIR - 50/1 Arsenal win or 25/1 Man City win (New Customers, Max. £1 Bet)
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Chase At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Stayers Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Cheltenham Gold Cup
Nothing To Choose Between Newcastle And Leeds In The First Half
Two promotion hopefuls are involved in what promises to be a pivotal Championship game on Sky Sports on Friday evening as Newcastle take on Leeds and there doesn't look to be a great deal to choose between the pair at St James' Park...
- Newcastle are unbeaten in 5 against Leeds since 2002 - Won 4, Drawn 1
- Dwight Gayle scored both goals when Newcastle beat Leeds 2-0 at Elland Road in November
- Leeds have gone 13 away league games without a clean sheet
|Friday 14th April - 7.45pm||Odds||Won/Lost||Bet|
|Newcastle v Leeds|
|Tips||Half Time Draw Best Bet||@ 6 / 5|
Newcastle start the match as 8/15 favourites after losing just two of their past sixteen matches but it is telling that those two losses have come in their past six outings (won two, drawn two), including a 2-1 defeat at Sheffield Wednesday last time out.
The Magpies were again slow to get going at Hillsborough, where they failed to score a first-half goal for a fifth time in six league outings, and that half-time draw looks like a very decent option at 6/5 with Betfred this week.
Leeds won't want to give too much away after they halted a two-match losing run by beating Preston 3-0 at Elland Road last time out and they will recognise the importance of avoiding defeat to consolidate their position in the play-offs as they bid to return to the Premier League for the first time since the 2003/04 campaign.
Home And Away
Gary Monk's men have struggled on the road though as they have won only two of their nine away games since Boxing Day (drew three, lost four) and it is difficult to back them at 5/1 on Friday as they have lost all three of their matches played at top-four teams this season.
Newcastle have been impressive at home as they have lost just once at St James' Park since Boxing Day (won six, drawn two) but they have faltered against the better teams in the division, losing three of their five at home against the top-seven sides.
Goalscorers And Injury Woes
It seems likely that Rafa Benitez will have to do without top goalscorer Dwight Gayle as he suffered a recurrence of a hamstring injury but Newcastle have taken 14 points from the six games he has missed during 2017, with Matt Ritchie weighing in with his fair share of goals.
Ritchie has scored nine in his last ten appearances at St James' Park in all competitions and he is 6/1 to score first (Paddy Power) when bidding to get on the scoresheet for a third home game in succession.
Newcastle do have worries at the back though as influential centre back Ciaran Clark is missing and the Magpies have failed to win five of the nine games he has missed this season (won four, drawn one, lost four), with Chris Wood potentially in a position to take advantage.
Wood has enjoyed the best season of his career after notching 24 goals in 37 league outings so far and he is 7/1 (Sky Bet) to score the opening goal of a league game for a fifteenth time this term.
First Goalscorer Odds:
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Man Utd Favourites For What Promises To Be A Low Scoring Clash With Anderlecht
Anderlecht V Man Utd Betting Preview
Seattle Are Great Value For An Away Win In This Weekends MLS Treble
Latest MLS Treble Returns 7/1
Atletico Madrid can ease past Leicester City in Champions League clash
Antoine Griezmann To Star In Quarter-final First Leg At Vicente Calderon
A Bayern Win And Both Teams To Score Is The Bet Against Real
Bayern Munich V Real Madrid Betting Preview
Dortmund And Monaco To Provide A Feast Of Goals
Dortmund V Monaco Betting Preview
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers