Juventus The Value To Take Narrow 1st Leg Champions League Last 16 Advantage Against Spurs
Tuesday 13th February 2018, 7.45pm - Juventus v Tottenham
The Champions League returns this week from its winter slumber and we start with a bang as Spurs travel to Italy to face Juventus in perhaps the most attractive tie of the last 16. Tottenham were fantastic in the group stages but head to the Serie A Champions as the underdogs to qualify for the last eight.
- Juventus are unbeaten in 26 home European matches - W16 D10
- Spurs have won just one game in Italy in their entire history - W1 D3 L4
|Tuesday 13th February - 7.45pm||Odds||Won/Lost||Bet|
|Juventus v Tottenham|
|Tips||Juve to win the game Best Bet||@ 1 / 1|
Juve The Narrow Favourites To Claim 1st Leg Advantage
We have seen Juventus grow into one of the super powers of European football over the past five years and that success has been based on a rock solid home record.
The Old Lady have not lost a home game in European club competition since April 2013, a run of 26 matches in total. That is the size of the task facing Spurs this week and it is a daunting one for Mauricio Pochettino and his players heading to the champions of Italy.
Juventus are an interesting looking even money with Ladbrokes to claim the win this week and given their recent record, plenty will be backing that.
Spurs were tremendous in the group stages and will be high on confidence going into the game following their win against Arsenal, and the upset is a 10/3 with Betfair.
Juventus v Tottenham 1st Leg Match Betting - Click To Bet
*Odds correct as of 12th Feb, 08:31. Odds are subject to change.
Defences Could Be On Top At The Allianz Stadium
Since moving to their new home, Juventus have been sensational on their own patch and that form has continued this term.
Currently possessing the best home record in Serie A, the Bianconeri success is once again being built on one of the best defences in the world. So far, Juve have conceded just four goals in 12 home league games in the league with Gigi Buffon as impressive as ever behind the likes of Chiellini and Alex Sandro.
Juventus swept past Fiorentina 2-0 on Friday night to continue their stellar form, although they could be without Dybala which would be an injury blow.
Spurs are more than capable of beating any team in the world but their away record against the better teams in the Premier League is very poor, and you have to believe they would take a draw in the 1st leg.
Harry Kane was the difference as Spurs won the North London Derby and how he and Gonalo Higuain fair could well prove to the overall difference in this tie. Both could be kept quiet though in a cagey 1st leg which means that under 2.5 goals is the sensible side punt at 8/13 with Coral.
This is sure to be a tight 1st leg with both teams looking to stay in the game ahead of the return but at the prices, it is the Italian team that make the most appeal. Unbeaten at home in Europe for 26 matches, the OIld Lady are taken to claim a narrow 1st leg advantage in a low scoring game.
Juventus v Tottenham Total Goals Betting - Click To Bet
*Odds correct as of 12th Feb, 09:54. Odds are subject to change.
Archive - Previous 10 Football Articles
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers