- NEW CUSTOMER SPECIAL - 12/1 Italy, Spain, Germany and Portugal ALL win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 12/1 Italy, Spain, Germany and Portugal ALL win with Betfair (New Customers)
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - New Paddy Power customers get 7/1 for Real to beat Atletico
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - Get 10/1 for Atletico to beat Real when you open an account with Paddy Power
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL - 14/1 Real win or 20/1 Atletico win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- REAL v ATLETICO - New Paddy Power customers can get 7/1 for Ronaldo to score on Saturday
- REAL v ATLETICO - New Betway Customers get 7/1 for Real Madrid to win
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL - 7/1 Cristiano Ronaldo to score on Saturday (New Betfair Customers)
- MONACO GRAND PRIX - 8/1 Lewis Hamilton or 8/1 Nico Rosberg to win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- Live In-Play - BMW PGA Championship
- Live In-Play - Dean and DeLuca Invitational
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- Next Everton Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Betfair go 3/1 for Zlatan Ibrahimovic to join Manchester United
Swansea v Middlesbrough Odds: Swans favourites to win quarter final tie
Swansea welcome Middlesbrough to the Liberty Stadium on Wednesday evening as the two sides meet for their Capital One Cup quarter-final tie. The Swans are making their first ever appearance in the last-eight of this competition and they are odds on favourites to move a step closer to a Wembley final appearance.
The Welsh side are currently priced 8/13 on in the latest match odds with Bet 365, who are streaming the match live (kick-off 7.45pm) on Wednesday night. Middlesbrough travel across to Wales as 17/4 underdogs and Tony Mowbray has a difficult balancing act as his side look to maintain their interest in this competition while also pushing for promotion from the Championship.
Swansea know all about earning promotion from the Championship and they have looked at home in the Premier League ever since. They impressed under Brendan Rodgers in their debut appearance in the top-flight last term and they have continued that good work under Michael Laudrup this season, although they did lose 4-3 in a thriller at home to Norwich on Saturday.
It was their first defeat in eight matches and Michu was in fine scoring form again as he took his tally to five goals in his last three matches. The Spaniard is quickly proving to be one of the signings of the summer and he is a best price 4/1 to be first goalscorer on Wednesday. Goals could be on the menu in this week's match as both teams have scored in five of Swansea's last six at the Liberty Stadium and both teams to score is a 4/5 punt.
Meanwhile, Swansea to win and over 2.5 goals combined is available at 7/5 and could be worth a look as the Swans head into the game on the back of their high-scoring defeat to Norwich, while Boro have scored eight goals in their last three. Scott McDonald has been in fine form for the North East side, with three goals in his last three to take his tally to eight for the season, and he is a best price 9/1 to score first with B365.
McDonald scored the winner when Middlesbrough beat their local rivals Sunderland 1-0 in the last round of this competition and he has been a key figure in their fine start to the season. Boro are currently third in the Championship but they have lost three of their last five outings and are threatening to stutter ahead of a busy Christmas period.
Late goals have been a real feature of their league games this season as there have been 18 goals in the final 15 minutes and the last goal to be scored after 73:59 minutes on Wednesday can be backed at 5/6. That looks a decent bet when you consider Swansea's last eight games have witnessed four 90th minute goals and it is the Swans who look worthy favourites for this quarter-final clash.
Swansea v Middlesbrough Form
Check the season's statistics for both Swansea and Middlesbrough, plus the odds ahead of Wednesday's match.
Swansea v Middlesbrough Tips
Tip #1: Swansea win and over 2.5 goals @ 7/5 with Bet365.
Tip #2: Last goal to be scored after 73:59 minutes @ 5/6 with Bet365.
Tip #3: Scott McDonald to score first (each-way) @ 9/1 with Bet365.
Swansea v Middlesbrough Odds
Correct Score Odds
13/2 Swansea 1-0
7/1 Swansea 2-0
7/1 Swansea 2-1
12/1 Draw 0-0
13/2 Draw 1-1
14/1 Draw 2-2
14/1 Middlesbrough 1-0
25/1 Middlesbrough 2-0
14/1 Middlesbrough 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
5/1 Danny Graham
5/1 Luke Moore
11/2 Leroy Lita
6/1 Itay Schechter
8/1 Pablo Hernandez
8/1 Jonathan de Guzman
9/1 Lukas Jutkiewicz
9/1 Scott McDonald
9/1 Marvin Emnes
9/1 Nathan Dyer
11/1 Wayne Routledge
Odds supplied by Bet365.com, who will be streaming the Capital One Cup quarter-final live on their website on Wednesday night.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Norwich v Aston Villa Odds Canaries can make it an unhappy return for Paul Lambert
Norwich Even Money Favourites For Quarter Final Clash
Bradford v Arsenal Odds Bantams bid to upset the Capital One Cup betting
Arsenal Odds On Favourites For Quarter Final Tie
Sunderland v Reading Betting Both sides are in desperate need of points
Two Relegation Candidates Meet At The Stadium Of Light
World Club Championship Betting Preview Chelsea odds on favourites in Japan
Corinthians The Biggest Threat For FIFA World Club Cup
Fulham v Newcastle Odds Home side tipped for the win at the Cottage
Demba Ba Can Grab Newcastle’s First Goal
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Open an account with Sky Bet:
- Register with Sky Bet.
- Sky Bet will have a special off for Euro 2016
Open Account - Open an Account
Get a free bet of £30 when opening a new account with online bookmaker Betway.
- Register with Betway
- Have a bet of £10 or more
- Betway will match that bet with a free bet up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet at Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers