- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Chelsea v Monterrey Odds: Fernando Torres heads the goalscorer betting markets
Chelsea are in Japan this week as they take on Mexican side Monterrey in Thursday morning's live World Club Championship match on BBC (kick-off 10.30am). The Blues are the European representatives after they won the Champions League last term and they meet the CONCACAF Champions League winners Monterrey in the semi-finals of this tournament at the Yokohama Stadium.
Rafa Benitez's side have the luxury of entering the competition at the semi-final stage and they are odds on to win the tournament, while they are 4/9 odds on to win this match with Paddy Power. Monterrey had to come through a quarter-final match to make the last-four and they are 5/1 to cause an upset against a Chelsea side who could do with a break from their recent domestic and European troubles.
Benitez, who won the World Club Cup with Inter Milan in 2010, has seen his side crash out of the Champions League at the group stages and in doing so became the first reigning champions to fall at the first stage the following season. They are also third in the Premier League, 10 points behind leaders Manchester United, and Benitez will be delighted to get the chance to build some team spirit in Japan, away from the dissenting Chelsea fans.
It is fair to say that Benitez wasn't a popular appointment at Stamford Bridge but consecutive 0-0 draws in his opening two games have been followed by resounding wins - a 6-1 win over Nordsjaelland in Europe and a 3-1 victory at Sunderland on Saturday. The key factor in both of those games was the apparent return to form of Fernando Torres, who scored four goals in the two matches, and he is a best price 9/2 favourite to score first and 13/2 to score two or more goals.
The Spaniard looks to have rediscovered his scoring touch, while Juan Mata has looked back to his best with three in his last three and the playmaker is 11/2 to score first with PaddyPower. There could be a few goals in store as Chelsea's last three matches have yielded 15 goals and over 2.5 goals on Thursday is a 4/6 odds on punt.
Meanwhile, Monterrey have struggled defensively this season as they have kept just one clean sheet in their last 12 in all competitions, including a 3-1 win over Ulsan Hyundai in the quarter-finals of this competition at the weekend. Former Lyon winger Cesar Delgado was on target twice in that match and he is 14/1 to score first and 5/1 to score anytime in the latest betting with PaddyPower.
However, Monterrey have struggled in their domestic Mexican league this term as they are down in seventh and Chelsea look worthy favourites. The fact Chelsea only arrived a few days ago gives Monterrey an edge in terms of preparation but the Blues should have the edge in terms of quality and Chelsea to win with a handicap of -1 goal can be backed at 13/10.
Chelsea v Monterrey Tips
Tip #1: Fernando Torres to score two or more goals @ 13/2 with PaddyPower.
Tip #2: Chelsea to win with a handicap of -1 goal @ 13/10 with PaddyPower.
Tip #3: Cesar Delgado to score anytime @ 5/1 with PaddyPower.
Chelsea v Monterrey Odds
Correct Score Odds
6/1 Chelsea 1-0
6/1 Chelsea 2-0
7/1 Chelsea 2-1
11/1 Draw 0-0
13/2 Draw 1-1
13/1 Draw 2-2
17/1 Monterrey 1-0
35/1 Monterrey 2-0
18/1 Monterrey 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
9/2 Fernando Torres
5/1 Daniel Sturridge
11/2 Juan Mata
6/1 Eden Hazard
13/2 Lucas Piazon
7/1 Frank Lampard
7/1 Victor Moses
15/2 Humberto Suazo
10/1 No Goalscorer
10/1 Luis Madrigal
10/1 Marko Marin
Odds supplied by PaddyPower.com, who will provide live betting in-running throughout the Chelsea v Monterrey match on BBC on Thursday morning.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Swansea v Middlesbrough Odds Swans favourites to win quarter final tie
Swansea Welcome Boro To The Liberty Stadium
Norwich v Aston Villa Odds Canaries can make it an unhappy return for Paul Lambert
Norwich Even Money Favourites For Quarter Final Clash
Bradford v Arsenal Odds Bantams bid to upset the Capital One Cup betting
Arsenal Odds On Favourites For Quarter Final Tie
Sunderland v Reading Betting Both sides are in desperate need of points
Two Relegation Candidates Meet At The Stadium Of Light
World Club Championship Betting Preview Chelsea odds on favourites in Japan
Corinthians The Biggest Threat For FIFA World Club Cup
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers